A Better Garage Door

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2007

General Remodeling

1140 US Hwy 287 Ste 400-103

Broomfield, CO 80020

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!...

garage doors (573)garage building (1)electrician (8)grill repair (4)

06/27/2020

Service was performed on time and garage door performs much better.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune Up

Category garage doors,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/26/2020

Called them in the morning and they picked up promptly. Very polite. Scheduled us for the same afternoon and came by on time. Turns out it was an unusual spring configuration from a cheap door bought 20 years ago, so it required a bit more work to put in a new spring system. He explained and demonstrated what he was fixing. Got the job done promptly and the door works well now. Price, I thought, w...

Description of Work
Repair broken springs

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

02/19/2020

I've utilized A Better Garage Door for many years. Their high standard of workmanship and quality service are always consistent and focused on customer satisfaction. I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Secure loosened bolts

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

01/28/2020

Excellent customer service. The contractor exceeded my expectations by not only replacing the garage motor but also took the time to reprogram our car link and tuned up both of our garage doors.

Description of Work
Garage motor replacement

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/03/2020

Timely, professional service and great work. We'd hire again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/22/2019

It went great. They were quick to respond the inquiry through Angie's List, quick to come out, and quick to the do the job. They were easy to work with: polite and professional. And their pricing was the best.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door springs

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

11/05/2019

We were very pleased with A Better Garage Door Co. Their customer service and the quality of their work were excellent. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace two old garage doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/14/2019

Today was the 2nd time that we have used this company and we are very pleased. Their response time is very fast and the time spent working on the garage door was quick. They are always professional and courteous on the phone and in person. Plus they are a local, family-owned business! We will continue to use A Better Garage Door for all of our garage door needs.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

07/19/2019

I called in with a good understanding of what I wanted, but little understanding of whether it was possible, and if so what would be required. Mike was on site in under 30 minutes (!), was super friendly, well organized, did a great job of explaining things to me and got done exactly what I wanted. What more could I ask for?

Description of Work
I needed the travel on our garage door increased so that the lower edge of the door fully cleared the opening. Because of the specifics of our door setup, this was a non-trivial operation in our case.

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

06/08/2019

I love my new garage door. The whole experience was no pressure, professional and easy. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

New garage doors, BROKEN SPRINGS REPLACED, all garage door repairs, rollers, cables, hinges, sections replaced, garage door openers, new remotes & maintenance on residential garage doors.

I do not offer fake lifetime warranties on products. I do not offer salesmen who are paid strictly on what they sell you. I do not tell you a low price on the phone just to get to your house and charge double, and most importantly, I do not offer poor quality repairs just so I can can charge another service call when it fails

Discover, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express