A Better Garage Door

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2007

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

garage doors (574)garage building (1)electrician (9)grill repair (4)

12/25/2021

Larry R.

Excellent! They arrived when they said they would and were a pleasure to work with and the price for the work was reasonable. The owner's son did the work and was very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door opener and track rollers

Category electrician, garage doors

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

06/27/2020

Manuel M.

Service was performed on time and garage door performs much better.

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune Up

Category garage doors, garage builders

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/26/2020

Jon W.

Called them in the morning and they picked up promptly. Very polite. Scheduled us for the same afternoon and came by on time. Turns out it was an unusual spring configuration from a cheap door bought 20 years ago, so it required a bit more work to put in a new spring system. He explained and demonstrated what he was fixing. Got the job done promptly and the door works well now. Price, I thought, was reasonable and got an Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
Repair broken springs

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

02/19/2020

Bonnee B.

I've utilized A Better Garage Door for many years. Their high standard of workmanship and quality service are always consistent and focused on customer satisfaction. I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Secure loosened bolts

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

01/28/2020

Kristin S.

Excellent customer service. The contractor exceeded my expectations by not only replacing the garage motor but also took the time to reprogram our car link and tuned up both of our garage doors.

Description of Work
Garage motor replacement

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/03/2020

Mike S.

Timely, professional service and great work. We'd hire again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

11/22/2019

Barry W.

It went great. They were quick to respond the inquiry through Angie's List, quick to come out, and quick to the do the job. They were easy to work with: polite and professional. And their pricing was the best.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door springs

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

11/05/2019

Steve W.

We were very pleased with A Better Garage Door Co. Their customer service and the quality of their work were excellent. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace two old garage doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/14/2019

Lori H.

Today was the 2nd time that we have used this company and we are very pleased. Their response time is very fast and the time spent working on the garage door was quick. They are always professional and courteous on the phone and in person. Plus they are a local, family-owned business! We will continue to use A Better Garage Door for all of our garage door needs.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

07/19/2019

Kevin P.

I called in with a good understanding of what I wanted, but little understanding of whether it was possible, and if so what would be required. Mike was on site in under 30 minutes (!), was super friendly, well organized, did a great job of explaining things to me and got done exactly what I wanted. What more could I ask for?

Description of Work
I needed the travel on our garage door increased so that the lower edge of the door fully cleared the opening. Because of the specifics of our door setup, this was a non-trivial operation in our case.

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

06/08/2019

Patricia W.

I love my new garage door. The whole experience was no pressure, professional and easy. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

03/30/2019

Justin R.

Mike came to our house quickly and replaced a broken spring and some rollers. The job was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

12/07/2018

Anthony M.

Overall very well. Mike was able to come the next day after I called and replace the main garage door spring. He explained work and went over garage door maintenance. From previous research, price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Main spring broke

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

11/30/2018

Theresa I.

Joe and Mike Came out Just a couple of hours after our call. The price quoted was the price charged. They repaired our door efficiently and were very courteous. Would use this company again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/14/2018

Bruce L.

great ! Mike was awesome ! Great work !!

Description of Work
garage door and opener

Category electrician, garage doors

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

11/12/2018

Bruce L.

Very well - two trips required but very prompt service and good price for time spent

Description of Work
Replace spring

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

11/03/2018

Michael W.

it went great! arrived on time and was done in well under an hour

Description of Work
replace both spring on a very heavy roll-up double garage door

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

10/16/2018

Ben F.

It turned out the garage door had issues. The spring snapped, which promoted the call to get it replaced, and it turned out that things had been rubbing in a bad way and that various other parts were almost totally shot. A Better Garage Door was able to come out the same day and provided all necessary repairs in a professional and expedient manner. We will absolutely call them next time we have an issue or it becomes time to upgrade.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring and more

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

10/12/2018

Rick M.

corrections were made and it works fine

Description of Work
adjust and add additional part to correct operation of the opener

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

09/18/2018

Mike M.

Exactly as would hope for it to. Quick response, quick service, good product and good price and expertly installed.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

08/27/2018

Rex D.

Fast and courteous response. Work was done nicely

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

08/23/2018

Bonnee B.

They do great work, great customer service. They always do an outstanding job. I've recommended them to many others.

Description of Work
Repair and maintenance on our garage door

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

08/13/2018

Kevin M.

Best garage door service and value! I had a spring break on Sunday and left a vm on their answering machine. 8am Monday they called to schedule. Mike came out within less than 4 hours and installed it. He arrived 5 min early and installed in about 30 min. He put in high quality "beefier" springs (you should replace both even when only 1 goes out). He adjusted and lubed everything, including hinges and track wheels. They cost about 5-15% more than the other guys (see Angie's list deal for 10% off). But they are worth every penny.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door Springs