The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Louisville, CO
There are 31 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Louisville
- Moore 2 You LLCI am thrilled with our new deck. The construction team was terrific. Fabian even made a couple of suggestions that made the final project better. They worked hard, had great attitudes, and cared about their craftsmanship. They are the reason this review is five stars.
- Canyon's Construction ServicesExtremely well. During our (two) additions, they would collaborate on ideas from both them and us. They built a garage and (2)900sq ft additions for us and we will use them again. Honest, hard working, and very friendly. Use them if you need anything built.
- Cooner Construction LLCJoel and his team are excellent to work with. They do great work at a fast pace, and always come in with reasonable bids. He has roofed my garage and trimmed my new windows, and both were done with the care of a true craftsman. I highly recommend him.
- Cooner Construction LLCMr. Cooner, or Cooner Construction, was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He came by my home shortly after I contacted him and went through every inch of my kitchen, taking measurements, and thoroughly acquainting himself with the job. He contacted me quickly thereafter with a reasonable bid for the work. Unfortunately, I needed extra work on my kitchen because a prior contractor had made a huge mess and then left with my money. The cabinets were half-finished, the floor was uneven, the dishwasher didn't work properly, my pantry had no door, and the countertop was crooked. Mr. Cooner said he'd have no problems fixing my kitchen and he was right. He showed up for work when he said he would, his crew was respectful of my belongings, they never left a big mess, and they finished the job in a timely manner and ON BUDGET. The quality of the work is professional, and I will contact him again when I'm ready to finish out my basement. My kitchen is now absolutely beautiful and fully functioning. My neighbors asked me for Mr. Cooner's business card and contacted him too. Working with Cooner Construction was a great experience and I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants a professional and quality finish in their home
- L&H ConstructionIt went great! Lee, the owner, explained how he was going to do the job to fix the sinking. Also, suggested to also use rebar to help connect the two pads. He did this step prior to pouring concrete. Lee did what he said he was going to, came at the time he said he was going to and did a great job. The driveway, and the 4x6 section of the walkway to my porch, that he also had to redo the concrete, look fantastic! Lee thank you
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCThe repair was completed timely. Josh & Mim are both very personable and professional. I would definitely consider them for any future work. I was very happy the could get to my home a little quicker.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCThis was the second time we had Josh in our home to install some new doors. He did an excellent job, was thorough, accurate, and did not leave a big mess for us to clean up! He will be the first one we call for other jobs!
- Saxton ConstructionWe had been waiting a number of years to start several projects for our backyard and finding the right contractor to help us turn them into reality was very important. Neill Saxton with Saxton Construction thankfully turned out to be that contractor. We wanted to build a new two car garage, move the overhead lines in our yard to be buried, and upgrade the electrical service coming into the house and the new garage. Through the entire process Neill was there to help provide insight on what was possible and to listen to and adjust plans to address our concerns and questions. Each step of the way we dealt with professional, highly skilled workers, who did things right the first time. They also worked with an efficiency and speediness that made us feel that having the project done on time was as important to them as it was to us. Although there were some needed adjustments to the overall plan as we moved along (needing to upgrade the sewer line for example), Neill had the needed solution every time, and he was honest and upfront about the changes and options so we could evaluate the choices before proceeding. It was a pleasure working with Neill and all those associated with Saxton Construction. They deliver high quality work, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. We will definitely work with them again for any future home projects
- Conant Remodeling LLCJamie was great. He did a very good job. I plan on using him in the near future on other projects that come up.
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLCAbsolutely awesome. Beams to Basements fit me into their schedule (we had a last minute need). Prompt, efficient, problems solved, and fair price. A homeowner cannot ask for more!
Garage Builders in Louisville
- Business Description:At Christian Brother's Carpentry we focus on craftsmanship that exemplifies honesty, integrity and hard work. We believe that our good deeds should shine so brightly that people see our work and glorify our Father in heaven. We offer several carpentry services; including, paint, drywall, custom decks, custom showers, tile, hardwood, carpet, windows, doors and more. No project is too small, so just askRecent Review:The work was excellent, they did a very good job, very quick.Gerald L.
- Business Description:We are locally owned, licensed and insured in Westminster Colorado USA. Specializing in everything remodel and new build for Residential. Stud Construction Inc. was started in 2017. The construction background and experience goes back to the early 90’s for the Owner. The most important thing for us is providing open communication with our clients and insuring they are aware of what is happening at all times. Preparation, Communication, and Execution are our core values. We offer a 2 yea..Recent Review:I would highly recommend Stud Construction. The general contractor was on the job every day, sometimes twice a day. They are experienced, reliable, see the big picture, have great ideas and approach challenges as opportunities for solutions. They constantly demonstrated integrity and persistence. They have excellent subcontractors who do painstakingly great work—on time, safety conscious and adaptable. It was a painless project and the end result is perfect.Glenna M.
- Business Description:My business specializes in interior remodeling, floor install, painting among carpentry work, as well as leaving a job well done as effectively and professionally as possible. We also strive to be perfectionists in our line of work and make sure that our costumer is completely satisfied. We have been serving the general public for over 15 years and will be happy to make you the next on a long list of satisfied costumers. Because my business is owner-operated we are allowed to put complete foc..Recent Review:Jamie was great. He did a very good job. I plan on using him in the near future on other projects that come up.Larry T.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they c..Recent Review:Service was performed on time and garage door performs much better.Manuel M.
- Business Description:Here at NCRS we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy. With outstanding and on time service. We'll keep you smiling year after year. Our technicians are Neat, courteous, and professional. With competitive rates, and knowledge.Recent Review:Northern Colorado Restoration Services handled our projects better than any contractor we have ever engaged before, and they actually finished all work before the due date. Before any work started, Jeremy provided a comprehensive written estimate, and once his crew began, he kept us informed and promptly sent written copies of any approved changes. From start to finish, the company worked patiently with our family's special circumstances and consistently demonstrated a caring, supportive and positive attitude as they skillfully completed a bathroom renovation--including beautiful shower surround and flooring--new plumbing/plumbing repairs, new electrical panel, kitchen re-wiring, painting and drywall work, plus major cleaning. Northern Colorado Restoration Services is now the only company we will contact for the type of services they offer! This company is simply tremendous; they set the bar for all the restJames S.
- Business Description:Our goal is to build a brotherhood of contractors ready to service any and all home service needs at a moments notice. A one stop shop for all your home service needs. Currently we offer Handyman services, bathroom and complete home remodeling, snow removal services, Christmas Light installation, Fall clean up, gutter clean up, fence installation and repairs, deck installation and repairs, siding installation and repairs, gutter installation and repairs, interior/exterior house painting, gard..Recent Review:They did not contact me, I had to reach out to them. When the person showed up, he looked at what I needed done (2 small patches in the drywall that needed to mudded) and 2 toilets that needed to have the tank parts replaced. He went to the store, called and said he wanted to replace both toilets ($295) and the total labor would be an additional $550. When I told him I didn't want the toilets replaced, just repaired and I would do the drywall myself, he said it wasn't work his time and never returned. Will NEVER use Angie's List again!!Gretchen B.
- Business Description:Baker Builders Mission Statement: Baker Builders, LLC will provide superior home construction services by adding value for our clients through innovation, foresight and successful performance. We will execute construction projects with integrity and purpose that is respectful to our clients, co-workers, vendors and municipal building departments
- Business Description:Paramount remodeling is a family owned & operated construction company. With over 50 years of hands on experience, we pride ourselves in providing a excellent service at an affordable price. 90% of our business is referral based and repeat customers. We work hard to earn your business and want to be your next reference. We offer a progressive billing system. This helps you avoid large deposit and allows you pay as worked is completed. Our attention to detail and can-do attitude allows us to m..Recent Review:Excellent. Paramount provides skilled service and is a pleasure to work with.Marvin R.
- Business Description:Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC, delivers top-notch home improvement services in West Denver and the Foothills. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Projects Director/Owner Josh Ward brings more than 25 years of home construction experience to lead a talented team of hardworking building professionals. Business Director/Owner Mim Mirsky spent nearly 2 decades as a public servant before joining our team, making her a master at providing superior customer service and adminis..Recent Review:Josh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them againCheryl H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Eldorado Springs
- Federal Heights
- Wheat Ridge
- Black Hawk
garage builders in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A ltd4332 e 115th ave
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Better Garage Door1140 US Hwy 287 Ste 400-103
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A1 Ez Pat's Painting303 Broadway
- aaffordable landscape1047 s. chase st.
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Adams Unlimited Construction, LLC914 Blue Spruce Ct
- Adeo Inc.430 Indiana St
- Adobe construction LLC8121 E 104th Way
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.P.O. Box 860
- Affordable Garages177 W Alameda Ave
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Alan Bauer Construction3815 S Bahama Way
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alden Leiter Contractor11539 Clayton St.
- All For One Home Services 515 Manhattan Dr
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- Allied Roofing11052 Fairfax Cir
- American Dream Decks IncPO BOX 756
Indian Hills, Colorado
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- AMF Steel Buildings1507 Gold Hill Street
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Ankmar (Denver)™4200 Monaco St
- Anthony Biddulph Construction5300 S. Greenwood St
- Apex Paint5312 Sandra Way
- Archadeck LLC13403 Gaylord Street
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- Arvada Handymen7310 W 52nd Ave #A170
- ASAP Roofing1761 E 58th Ave Bldg 4
- Aspen West / Coatings9546 South Dallman Drive
Aspen Park, Colorado
- ATD Construction7675 Shedhorn Dr
- ATP ENTERPRISES3388 S. HALIFAX WAY
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & A ltd
- B & L Roofing Inc.9500 W. 14th Ave
- B & W Electric, LLC3625 S. Sherman St.
- Baird Construction5960 S Eaton Ln
- Balt's Construction And Concrete6551 Monroe St
Commerce City, Colorado
- Barrett Resources LLC7368 S Quebec Ct
- Bartlett Construction LLC15192 Fillmore Way
- BasementsColorado.com5285 S Washington St.
- Bauer Construction8741 cr 8
- Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC6461 W 69th Way
- Bear Paw Construction & Roofing LLC7388 South Revere Parkway Suite 806
- BELFOR Property Restoration5085 Kalamath St
- Bella Vita Builders 375 S Jackson St
- Bello Custom Homes425 S Cherry St
- Belvedere Construction300 E Miller Ct #501
Castle Rock, Colorado
- BestBet Construction11119 Claude Ct
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- Big Board Construction2749 Vine Street
- BK Builders LLC605 Emerald St
- Bleep'n Industries, LLC.PO Box 2443
Colorado City, Arizona
- Bold Ventures, LLC910 S. Dexter St
- Bondar Sprinklers, Landscapes and Remodel, IncPO Box 271623
- Born to Build Contractor Services LLc4390 Shaw blvd.
- Boulder Valley Builders LLC841 Ithaca Dr
- Bouquet Landscaping and Design, Inc.PO BOX 17872
- Bradley Construction Services Ltd.12025 Leyden Street
- Bragdon Construction, Inc860 S Cody St
- Braucht Construction Co. Ltd.931 Valley Road
- BTE Construction and Restoration LLCPO BOX 630111
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Buerger Brothers Construction190 Washington Ave #6
- BulletProof Plumbing & Heating995 S Field St
- Burbach & Sons Foundations11984 Blackfoot Rd
- Burgesshill Construction LLC.11980 Claude Ct
- Burke's Enterprises LLCPO Box 1462
Estes Park, Colorado
- BV Builders312 E. Elm
- B & L Roofing Inc.
- C & C Construction10689 W Saratoga Pl
- C S Construction4495 E 118th Pl
- C3 Building Group9839 Silver Maple Rd
- CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIREPO BOX 29451
- Canyon's Construction Services685 S Arthur Ave
- Capital Electrics Inc.3733 S. Ventura Way
- Captain Construction LLC8141 Welby Rd
- Carefree Decks and Patio Covers18425 Pony Express Drive 111 C
- Castle Restoration3278 S Wadsworth Blvd., #109
- Catastrophe Construction GroupPO Box 1240
- Cedar Creek Construction and Design6053 Hudson Rd Ste 340
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- CHC corp1340 E 7th St
- Cherokee Construction LLC8376 Vallejo St
- Christian Brother's Carpentry665 Frontage Rd
- CLASSIC DESIGNS INCPO Box 3315
- Cleary Building - Franktown1964 N Hwy 83
- Closser Construction4628 Gordon Dr
- Colorado Choice Construction, LLC25200 E. 152nd Ave
- Colorado Classic Sheds10475 W 47th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Colorado Construction Management218 S Park Ave
Fort Lupton, Colorado
- Colorado Continental Roofing & Solar10464 W 44th Ave #2B
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- C & C Construction