Christian Brother's Carpentry

Founded 2010 •

665 Frontage Rd

Longmont, CO 80501

At Christian Brother's Carpentry we focus on craftsmanship that exemplifies honesty, integrity and hard work. We believe that our good deeds should shine so brightly that people see our work and glorify our Father in heaven. We offer several carpentry services; including, paint, drywall, custom decks, custom showers, tile, hardwood, carpet, windows, doors and more. No project is too small, so just ask!...

home remodeling (2)tile installation (1)

12/29/2020

The work was excellent, they did a very good job, very quick.

Description of Work
Put in a steel beam in the basement

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

12/28/2020

Quality work and in a timely matter.

Description of Work
floor tiles

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we were able to help you out with your bathroom tile. I really enjoyed working for you and appreciated your superb hospitality!

12/04/2020

Wonderful! Jordan was thorough and conscientious. We trusted him completely.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thanks so much for the positive review [Member Name Removed]. It was great working with a godly couple and I truly have fond memories building your basement bathroom. I hope you’re doing well! God bless!

12/04/2020

Jordan did an excellent job and I love my new master bath. He listened to my needs and offered suggestions I did not think of. He was prompt and good about communicating what was done each day. He was always careful to put down drop cloths and cleaned everything at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

Thanks so much for the positive review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m very pleased that the job met your expectations.

We offer full scope remodel and several carpentry services; including, paint, drywall, custom decks, custom showers, tile, hardwood, carpet, windows, doors and more

Small handymen requests