Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Glenwood Springs, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Glenwood Springs
- SUPERIOR SEPTICReally nice knowledgeable man and his son came to pump our septic tank. He was onetime, punctual and I would use this company again...
- Search SepticScott did a great job and arrived when he said he would. He was clean and professional and able to come much quicker than others in the area.
- WEAVER'S LEVEL BEST SEPTICI contacted the company at 7:00 a.m. on Monday morning and they returned my call right at 8:00 a.m. Said they would be out to check the clog that day. Did a professional job and the price was very competitive.
- SUPERIOR SEPTICMy call was returned the following morning. Showed up on time and finished quickly. Talked frankly about issues, recommendations, and how long I could wait before needing the next pump out service based on what was observed in this service call. Friendly but very professional.
- HIGH PLAINS SANITATIONI explained to Jeff that my septic system wasn't draining into the tank properly and was backing up into my basement. He arranged to come the next day (a Saturday) and pump the tank. He arrived on time, performed the job, made some suggestions about maintaining my tank and charged the amount he quoted over the phone
- BALL SEPTIC TANK SVCThe Septic guy was very nice and answered all of my questions. And he did a good job. My only complaint was it took a long time to get a call back.
- ABBOTT SEPTIC SERVICEThese nice people were prompt and professional. They not only pumped the tank as requested but were able to provide useful info as to the status of the septic system on this older property, and advise as to any further work required in future. Their pricing was reasonable for their trade, and as quoted prior to their arrival. Although located in Ramona, they had no hesitation to service our property in the La Mesa area
- SUPERIOR SEPTICThis was the first time we had our septic tank pumped and weren't sure exactly what to expect. However, the process went very well. The serviceman was knowledgeable and courteous and, knowing exactly what needed to be done, he went about doing it quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased with Superior Septic's service and will use them again in the future
- Yuck Truck Septic Pumping IncJosh Wood went above and beyond in getting his job done for us. We live 45 minutes from the closest town and when he got here to pump out our septic tank his truck was too tall to get under our entrance. He was either going to have to drive back into town to get more hose to run from the truck into our propery, modify the stack on his truck which was stopping him from coming into the property or crawl through thick willows and drag his hose to the septic tank on a more direct route. He tried the latter and after almost two hours he was able to get the job done with only three feet of hose to spare. The point is he was willing to go to such effort to get the job done even if he wasn't at all sure he had enough hose to reach our septic tank. I really do believe he would have gone back to town to get more hose if he had to and this was at the end of the day and would have missed his mother's retirement party. What a great guy! He also does excavation and we look forward to working with him on a new upcoming project. Call him! You won't be sorry. Liz Moone
- SUPERIOR SEPTICI called Superior on Wednesday or Thursday, October 5th or 6th. Charlotte answered the phone. I told her we were interested in having our septic tank pumped out. Since the weather was supposed to be good the following week, I suggested next week. Charlotte proposed Tuesday, October 11 at 1:00 pm. I agreed. Charlotte was very friendly and we had a brief, pleasant conversation before terminating our phone call. On Tuesday, October 11th, Randy arrived promptly at 1:00 pm. He backed his truck down our driveway and immediately proceeded with pumping out our septic. While he was working, he was very friendly and we had several conversations. He offered helpful tips about septic tank maintenance and suggested we put new covers on the tanks to make it easier to access the tanks. He provided us with the names of a couple of companies who provide covers and our selection will depend on the type of cover we go with. Randy was finished in about an hour. He picked up his hoses, wrote up the receipt, and left
Septic Tank Companies in Glenwood Springs
- Business Description:PTP Custom Home Building Inc. is proud to offer a broad range of services to our customers. We invest ourselves fully in any service we offer. Ensuring that we always provide our customers with the attention, expertise, and lasting quality that they have come to expect from us. PTP Custom Home Building Inc. offers prompt, cost effective construction services for the residential and commercial industries. Our team approaches all projects, regardless of size, with the same expertise and excelle..Recent Review:I enjoyed it a lot. It came out what I wanted. They were good in communication and very helpful.Kimber H.
- Business Description:At Mountain High Septic & C.P.'S Portables, we specialize In Septic Systems, Porta Potties and more. Call us today to discover the best septic system service provider in the Salida, Colorado and surrounding areas! Give us a call today to find out why we are the areas best
- Business Description:Sani-king, Inc. has bee providing experienced and reliable sanitation services since 1997. We specialize in septic service, septic pumping, spetic inspections, portable toilets, line locating, septic repairs, septic inspections, septic video service and more! We are NAWT Certified Inspectors and members of the local Chamber of Commerce. If you are looking for a local professional that you can trust, call Sani-king, Inc. today! 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency service available
- Business Description:FULL RANGE OF LEAK DETECTION SURVICES. MUNICIPAL & RURAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM LEAK SURVEYS, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING WATER AND SEWER PIPING, IN-SLAB LEAKS, SEWER ODOR INVESTIGATION, PRESSURISED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, SWIMMING POOL EQUIPMENT, PIPING AND STRUCTURES, AND OTHER CONCEALED PIPING
- Business Description:Septic Pumping Portable Toilet Rental Grease Trap Pumping Sand trap & oil water pumpingRecent Review:Quick response with phone calls to let us know arrival time. Prompt and courteous! Used this provider before and will continue to do so (but hopefully we won't need to) <br />Diana C.
- Business Description:D & C Dirtworks in Hotchkiss, CO. Excavating Contractor, Septic Systems, Utilities, Water Cistern Systems. For more details: 970-835-4369
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I went by the shop and spoke with Terry Kirk the owner of the company. I told him that I needed a sturdy table for my backyard. He went through his products and showed me what would work best. When the product was compleated they delivered it right on time and without any problemSharon M.
- Business Description:We are an excavation contractor in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Business Description:Clearwater is a small local company, but we have the best pumping and drain cleaning equipment around! We pump grease traps, septic tanks, sand traps, lift stations, parking garage drains, storm drains and treatment plant sludge. Our pump trucks come in big and small for all your needs. Our grease and septic waste is recycled at High Country Composting. Sand trap waste is sampled, tested and manifested. All of our technicians are certified for OSHA-mandated confined space entry. Clearwa..
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that cannot only handle new home builds & remodels, but also property management, cleaning, and laundry service. We are a one stop shop for homeowners in Aspen! We do offer Emergency Service - please let us mitigate your problems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- El Jebel
- New Castle
- Snowmass Village
- Battlement Mesa
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- De Beque
septic tank services in Glenwood Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clearwater Cleanup Co0068 Continental Ct
- Clearwater Cleanup Co
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- GOODWIN SEPTIC TANK SVC661 24 1/2 RD
Grand Junction, Colorado
- GOODWIN SEPTIC TANK SVC
- Little Stinker Septic Service2200 Arizona Ave
- Little Stinker Septic Service
- Mountain High Septic & C.P.'S Portables406 West Hwy 50
- Mountain High Septic & C.P.'S Portables
- NATIVE EXCAVATING INC1878 13TH ST
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- NATIVE EXCAVATING INC
- Owens & Son's Inc.710 Bunker Dr
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Owens & Son's Inc.
- Sani-king Inc880 E Garnet St
- Sani-king Inc
- Twin Enviro Services3602 Freedom Rd
- Twin Enviro Services