Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Glenwood Springs, CO
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Glenwood Springs
- Diorio's Floor CoveringEXCELLENT! Doug's crew was fast, efficient, courteous, and cleaned up after the job. Doug is a pleasure to work with. He saved us money over competitors. It was installed two weeks sooner than others could deliver. He was flexible when our first and second choice carpets were unavailable. We purchased Shaw Lifeproof blue back carpet. Apparently not a lot of installers know how to install that well because the seams require special attention. Doug's installation appears seamless. We also did a staircase with Coretec risers and carpeted treads. This also appeared to be daunting to some. Doug had no issue obtaining the small quantity of Coretec. The stairs look great!! Definitely recommend Doug
- Volgamore Construction LLCTerrible from the beginning. The concrete slab should have been leveled after the tear out. It wasn't. Then the floor installation was not level and they did not know how to install a vinyl floor even though the floor that I picked out was the recommended one by the owner of Volgamore Construction. they did not leave 1/4 inch for the floor to expand so it buckled up throughout the house to almost 10" in places. They also used a hammer to join the pieces which caused breakage and buckling at the seams. The OSB they put underneath the flooring was not grade material and not screwed in or glued throughout so there is swelling. The floor should have had a leveler put on rather than the OSB. Then they moved some furniture and scratched the new flooring deeply. I had furniture pads underneath which they took out and then moved. In addition, they ruined some furniture that I had in the garage. I had blankets and sheets to cover the furniture but they did not cover and put their table saw on one piece of hand made furniture ruining it. Chris Volgamore would never honor or even come out to look at the disaster. It was the worse experience of my life. I have had to completely tear out the flooring and OSB and buy new flooring and reinstall costing another $19,00
- Floors For LivingBeautiful job start to finish. I got several bids from others, but Floors For Living offered the best quality (porcelain) tile and 10 year guarantee on the installation at a very competitive price. It is beautiful! Very narrow grout lines and Ali did a beautiful job with the pattern and finishes. It was a first rate experience from Keith's help picking tile and scheduling the job to Ali's craftsmanship. And it was surprisingly "low dust" using the dust-free removal of the old tile - well worth the extra cost. Check out their videos on-line to see the installation methods. VERY HAPPY with the results
- Bath Planet Intermountain WestPerfect. They were great to work with and even came to my small town in Northwest Colorado. It was a one day install and all of it is beautiful. I got to design my shower and pick the flooring on the website.
- Simmons Floorcovering & SupplyHonesty, Integrity & very Knowledgeable about any product they had, or didn't have in their showroom. BTW the show room is BEAUTIFUL! Our project manager was Siegfried Ehmke, he is professional and very knowledgeable and we HIGHLY recommend him. The installers were wonderful as well. The whole experience was flawless & we'll use Simmons Floor covering again when needed
- A Floor For You LLCThey were timely and went above and beyond to make sure that the other project was on its timeline. I've been using them for several years due to their price and their work ethic.
- Jade FloorsWade and Jodi are a pleasure to work with. Wade always answers his phone and seems genuinely happy to speak with you. Wade understood that I needed to complete my project quickly and within a certain timeframe; in response, he came to the house with samples within just a couple days, on a Saturday. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made it easy for me to narrow down the choices for what would be a long-term solution. He was honest about the good quality of carpet I had in other areas of the house and recommended cleaning versus replacement (that saved me a lot of money). He immediately ordered the materials and gave me a very low price on labor for installation. The installers arrived on schedule and even though they had more work than they anticipated tearing out the old mess, they were still able to complete the work on time and very, very cleanly! I absolutely loved the new carpet. However, I had a concern about a 2 inch spot on the carpet and Wade came out immediately to take care of it. I can't wait to remodel another room so that I can work with Wade and Jodi again
- Bate RemodelingWe have a house we are putting on the market that needed some work in order to help the sale of the house. The bathrooms were quite dated and looked small due to the color of the vanities and walls. After John painted them the batrooms looked larger and more modern and you would never know it was not the orginal bathroom. We also had a room that needed a wall removed in order to open up more space on the main level of the home. John was quite thorough in checking to make sure there was no electrical wiring that would be compromised as well as the support structure of the wall. After he finished this job we were very pleased! It opened up the room and you would never have known a wall had ever been there. His finishing on the walls was excellent and especially the floors. I was concerned it would be obvious work was done because of the flooring. A previous bid had even told me I would have to replace all the wood flooring on the main level in order for it to match. John was able to match the wood on the floor exactly and the finished result was perfect. John was very professinal when he came to give us a bid, We had a few meetings before the actual work was to be started and he was always punctual. He was very neat when he was working and cleaned up at the end of the day. When work was completed he also did a very thorough job of cleaning all the dust that had collected due to all of the work being done. I would highly recommend him
- Construction By DesignThe project was a major remodel of the kitchen, dining area, two baths and the exterior. It included new cabinets, moving walls, plumbing, major electrical changes and new flooring. The schedule was three month. When completed the remodel met all expectations. Most of the remodel was done by a true craftsman named Dontje. Dontje does great work and make sure each tile and cabinet fits perfectly. So the final product is truly beautiful. The remodel actually took 4 months , two weeks were lost when Dontje was out of town. Cost came in 9% over budget, mostly because of additions we made. We waited to file this to see how the changes would do over the winter. Only one problem occurred, water dripping from a cantilevered bath. Mike was there within an hour and the plumber within two hours
- Rent A ManI had quite a few things that needed to be done and this team was able to do all of them! From floors, to doors, to appliances, Anthony, Thomas, and Lee did a great job with everything. I am very happy with the outcome. The floors took longer than planned, but they came out wonderful in the end. All of the appliances look great, and we can now open our front door
Flooring Contractors in Glenwood Springs
- Business Description:Licensed and insured.Recent Review:On schedule according to availability of materials. Honest professional and caring contractor, I highly recommend Faith Construction.Gil J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. I have been in business for 4 years. 8 years of experience in the industry! Always open for the convenience of everyone. Free estimates! Serving all of the western slope! We appreciate your businessRecent Review:It all went smoothly in a timely mannertrevor ..
- Business Description:Hello and welcome to Mr. B's Handyman Service LLC. We strive for reliable, honest work. We take care of our customers like they are family. We serve the Grand Junction area and we are family owned. Here at Mr Bs handyman service llc we do anything from drywall to tile and everything In between. We love to work hard and beat any competition pricing. Give us a call for all your handyman needs. Thank youRecent Review:Courteous and responsive service combined skilled craftsmanship. The business may be new but the quality of work clearly comes from experience.Kieth E.
- Business Description:Just wood Our company offers all types of work with hardwood and engineered floors at very affordable prices. We do : Restoration (refinishing) Installation Re-coats Touch ups Our professionals will measure your floor and calculate the price based on your wishes. Please, call us if you have any questions Monday - Saturday from 8am-6pm. 9703938627 Justwoood@gmail.coRecent Review:They didn't have any reviews when I hired them. They were very professional, and friendly! Highly recommend.Jill K.
- Business Description:We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we..Recent Review:We had pretty extensive damage to grout and caulking in our master bathroom shower and were considering a complete re-tile. Before we committed to such a costly and long project, we requested a grout repair evaluation from the Grout Medic. Bruce, from the Grout Medic, provided a quick and easy consultation and upfront pricing appraisal. We proceeded with the Grout Medic and are extremely happy with the results. Bruce replaced the broken grout with a new hybrid material that is better suited for this particular implementation, cleaned the grout, sealed the grout and replaced all the caulking. Now, 94 days later, the shower still looks brand new; all for a fraction of the price a re-tile would have cost. Bruce and Andrea were a pleasure to work with. We will happily return to them should we need any further tile grout and caulking workMatthew L.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Financing available. Additional contact name - Mike Jacob. Additional phone - (800) -227-7381.Recent Review:Day one...The man that was supposed to put in the carpet didn't show up at 8 AM when he was scheduled. We found out he was stuck at another job so we decided to pull the carpet up ourselves. We had hired a moving company to help us take out the furniture and put it back when the carpet was done so we had a tight schedule. The carpet layer showed up in the afternoon and was upset we had pulled the carpet and gave it to a gentleman doing work on our fence. The sales man at Inside Story was wonderful and unfortunately isn't working there anymore. Together we designed where the seams would be and the carpet layer disregarded the design and left us with obvious seems in the middle of rooms. We found out from neighbors later that the carpet layer was talking on his phone outside cursing in front of children and everyone else about how he was going to loose money because we pulled out the carpet ourselves and he wasn't going to be able to take our old carpet and sell it elsewhere. We were very disappointed, we bought him dinner and a 12 pack of beer at the end of the day in gratitude for his time. He left and we examined the work and we we horrified. There were seems everywhere and gaps between them. On the good note Inside Story came out and had the carpet redone by a different contractor but we had to pick out a different carpet. The original purchase was a carpet with a Scotch Guard protector, 25 year wear protection and life time stain warranty. I have had the carpet cleaned professionally twice a year by the company Inside Story told me to hire and our carpet has stained worse than the less expensive carpet that came with the house. We don't have children and take our shoes off when we come in the house. The purchase was 3 years ago and some stains won't come out. Liquid spills here and there. Liquid sunk right in instead of balling up like the first carpet they installed. I contacted Mike Jacob, the owner of Inside Story and told him about my concerns, provided receipts of carpet cleaning and heard nothing from him for months. I have called three times asking him about the warranty and he told me the carpet company Mohawk still hasn't returned his phone calls. I spoke with him today and his records show the original carpet, not the final carpet we have now. So not only is there no record of what I ended up with, he doesn't know who to contact about our warranty. And if I wanted to replace the stained carpet he doesn't know what he sold us in the first place. I told him "So I guess I'm screwed" he replied "yes". I will not buy fro this company again and I definitely do NOT recommend this company!Tammie S.
- Business Description:Petersen's Flooring and Design opened its doors October 22, 1965 and to this day is still owned and operated by Jim Petersen. We are very focused on customer service and doing the job done right. We do use subcontractors for our installation services, but our installers have worked for Jim for over 25 years and take great care and pride in their work. Some installers are 2nd generation and were trained by their fathers that had worked at Petersen's as well. Petersen's Flooring and Design has ..Recent Review:A couple of years ago I went around town looking for a stair nose material for a stair project I was working on. Unlike all other local companies, Petersen's went all out, getting samples for me to look at, etc., even though this was a very small order for them. For this reason I returned to Petersen's for our kitchen flooring update. Well, Les came out and looked and measured the room. After several communications with Les about some issues with this project, it became apparent that he was really looking at this project from our perspective. It was like he was an agent for us, not just for Petersen's. All of my calls and emails to Les were answered right away. After we finally got things sorted out, the installers came out and did a fine job of installing the floor. After a short while we began to have problems with the flooring materials. Les contacted the manufacturer and his supplier and sent them samples of the flooring. The manufacturer was not interested in addressing this problem, but Petersen's went all out again and took care of it for us. They could have said they had done all they can do, but instead they stepped up and took care of the problem to our satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important to them. <brMorgan L.
- Business Description:I offer a 1 to 2 man crew with full back ground checks I bill 1/2 down & 1/2 on completion. My trip charges are 1.25 a mile out 50 miles outside the local area of grand junction free estimates I use SIGMA TILE TOOLS THE VERY BEST MONEY CAN BUY check them out at www.europeantilemasters.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
During a kitchen renovation, it can be easy to get overwhelmed when considering a surface as varied as laminate flooring. Use this guide to hone in on the best, most effective laminate flooring for your kitchen installation.
Find flooring installation in
- El Jebel
- New Castle
- Snowmass Village
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
flooring installation in Glenwood Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Floor Design588 Ronlin St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Ajax BuildersP.O. Box 5089
- All Property Maintenance1000 Wildwood Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Aspen Flooring Contractors265 Castle Creek Rd
- Aspen Valley Maintenance1221 Bush Creek Ln
Snowmass Village, Colorado
- Athen BuildersPO Box 4404
- Advanced Floor Design
- C and E Construction 3290 Columba Dr
- Carpentry, Inc.210 Edwards Village Blvd D-205
- CARPET DIRECT2252 VIGILANTE AVE
- Cliatt ConstructionPO Box 3964
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLORADO MAINTENANCE GROUPPO Box 152
- Colorado Reconstruction Services, Inc9039 Apache Plume Dr C
- C and E Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- ELEVATION BUILDERS LLC545 conifer dr.
- Elite Painting & Home Renovations209 E 4th St
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Executive Building Contractors inc8000 Indiana St
- EXECUTIVE CHOICE17412 E LAYTON DR
- FAITH CONSTRUCTION504 28 1/2 RD
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Floorboards907 Mayne St
- Flooring & Beyond69 W. Floyd Ave
- Flooring America of Glenwood Springs1414 GRAND AVE
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Franklin Remodeling and Handyman Services LLC
- FROG Builders1071 Cimarron Cir. 308
- FAITH CONSTRUCTION
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA101 Lake Avenue, #5
Grand Lake, Colorado
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA
- Inside Story Carpet One Floor & Home360 W Gunnison Ave
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Inside Story Carpet One Floor & Home
- NIELSON'S HARDWOOD FLOORING742 Beaver Lodge
Grand Junction, Colorado
- NIELSON'S HARDWOOD FLOORING
- Telluride Tile Design l.l.c.18471 highway 550
- Ten Mile Hardwoods, INC.PO Box 4527
- The Grout Medic -Northern Colorado/ Denver North3556 Polk Circle East
- The Tile Meister611 North 1st St
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Thompson finishes
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Thumper Custom Wood Floors2306 S Cherokee St
- TILE & CARPET STORE103 Everett St
- Telluride Tile Design l.l.c.