When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Glenwood Springs, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Glenwood Springs
- Mr. Beez Pest ControlAfter almost a year of battling the noise and mess of crickets in the house, we decided to call a professional - we contacted Mr. Beez. The owner, Barrett, was very thorough between the questions he asked and his inspection of the inside and outside of our home. He provided so much great information on how they were getting in and the options for stopping them, as well as pointing out they attract black widow spiders, of which we discovered we had a very large number! The spraying was non-intrusive and not smelly. By the next day, they were almost all gone, and by day two they were gone. Barrett was professional, personable, and informative. The prices are great and there was no hard sell and no contract. We look forward to a long relationship with Mr. Beez read less
- AJ Pest Control & FumigationJamie showed up within minutes of my call with a professional appearance and attitude. He took his time to explain what he was doing and why. I was so pleased with his work, I hired him to spray my office and a family member's home.
- Beeline Pest ControlQuick and friendly response time, tech came when he said he'd be there, first application appears to be successful. If not, the company offers a 30-day guarantee, which is reassuring.
- Froggy's Pest ControlCalled around and got the best customer service alongwith great price from Froggy's. Toby was able to come out the next day and saw no evidence of mice but set the house up so that none would show up. I would definitely call them again ... and highly recommend them to everyone.
- EnviroPestEnviropest has been a life saver for us. Living in the country we obviously get our fair share of bugs, which I do not want in my house. Enviropest came out very quickly after calling and first gave us an estimate and then provided the service of spraying for bugs and getting a mice problem under control. The service provided was wonderful and was exactly what the estimate was not a penny more. I have actually decided to sign up for their quarterly plan after being so impressed with their services. Also the great thing with this plan is if you have any bugs between trips they will come out right away with just a phone call to them and get rid of the pest at no additional cost. I can't imagine what I would do without Enviropest read less
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife ManagementEverything went great! He was very nice and on time. I had Orkin for about a year before I canceled with them and am so happy we found these guys!! So much more thorough and cheaper!! I love that they're local too. Right out of Rifle! Jake is the owner and happened to be our service guy and we can tell why he's the owner! Very knowledgable about every kind of pest there is!! We look forward to continuing service with them read less
- T4 Tree ServicesThey arrived at my house right on time, 8:30 am. The crew knew exactly what needed to be done and they didn't waist any time. At 10:15 they left and everything went smoothly. They did such a good job cleaning up that the ground was actually cleaner than before they came.
- GUARDIAN PEST CONTROLWe were very please with the service and have signed up for quarterly service at this time
- Orkin Pest ControlWe have always had problems with the tiny black 'sugar' ants. Apparently, there are at least 3 enormous colonies on the property. The entire neighborhood is heavily infested with these and other ants. My husband has always been able to keep them under control over the last 36 years - or at least we THOUGHT they were under control as he has always been able to stop their attempts at home invasion. Unfortunately, since it had been an unusually mild winter and early, warm spring this year, we suddenly found ourselves fighting flying ants in our basement around the end of January. Apparently, there were colonies between the old wood siding and overlay of vinyl siding. We contacted Orkin at the end of February after my husband's attempts to control the infestation with the usual over-the-counter pest controls had almost no effect on the invading swarms. Their technician came in during the first week of March to treat the ants - as well as the spiders and other insects that we have problems with during most of the year. He put out two different types of bait, and that has been the end of the ants inside the house. He came again in April for another treatment. Our last treatment was during the first week of July, as Orkin does quarterly treatments rather than the 'every other month' treatments Terminex practices. During his July visit, I walked around the property with him, discussing what has been happening since his last visit so he could plan his 'attack.' Besides heavily treating the entire perimeter of the exterior foundation, he treated the entire perimeter of the interior foundation in the crawl space underneath the ground floor. (We live in a tri-level style home.) He treated areas inside the house, including the furnace room. He walked around the exterior of the house after he was finished and explained he not only applied 7 times the normal amount of ant bait in the backyard (which was very evident), but heavily baited the sandy area along the chain link fence separating our flower garden from our neighbor's garden, as they, too, have LOTS of these little black invaders. He explained he also baited along the back fence that separates our yard from our neighbor's yard, both sides of our fence along the sidewalk, and spread bait along the entire low retaining wall that runs along the south side of our yard as well as the entire sidewalk (We have a corner lot.) Within FOUR days ALL the bait he had placed in our back yard area was gone. (Orkin's policy is to avoid placing bait in the lawn itself to avoid poisoning pets and children) There was still plenty of bait visible in some of the areas out front at that time. He advised me to contact him should the ant activity increase within the next 2 or 3 weeks as he is in the area the first Tuesday of every month. We are aware that because of the severity of the ant infestation, and the fact that, to the best of our knowledge, no one in our neighborhood uses professional pest control (with the exception of termites), it will take several months to see a real improvement in the ant infestation. We are also aware that we will NOT be able to completely eliminate the ants, obviously because of the afore-mentioned neighborhood issues. At best, we hope to significantly reduce the ant activity on our property and minimize the amount of ant activity. But we are VERY pleased with their services. Even though they are a little pricier than Terminex and officially treat quarterly rather than every other month, they provide any necessary treatments during the quarter at no extra charge. Our technician was very professional, courteous, and answered all my questions satisfactorily. We are extremely pleased with the service, and intend to continue to use them. (One of the BEST 'side affects' was the almost complete absence of Miller Moths during their migratory time. As we are along their migration 'route,' it was GREAT not having to deal with them, as they are rather nasty and more than a little dirty. (I really hate cleaning their 'droppings' and 'drools' from the windows, curtains, etc., after they move through each year!) No evidence of mice either. YEAH!!! In fact, to make a VERY long story short, we are extremely pleased with every aspect of the service we have received from Orkin, and consider it money VERY well spent! read less
- Terminix - Denver -Termite & Pest ControlThey scheduled a consultation within two days of me calling them. They drove 45 minutes to meet me at the house, and the guy was very professional and was right on time. He was honest in that no matter how bad the infestation was (early or really bad infestation) the price was going to be the same and was based on the exterior footage of our home (and barn). He then measured all the way around the house and the barn, and totalled the total linear foot by the price per foot he had told me before he even started. I told them I needed the work done ASAP and they treated the property within a week. They had to drill a hole every 18 inches or something similar, even through the concrete around part of our house. They made sure to clean up everything, and filled the holes nicely. I didn't get another quote for this job (a first for me) simply because I had a serious termite problem and wanted to know I was having a reputable company take care of everything. They completed the treatment in one day and the total price was exactly what was quoted read less
Pest Control Companies in Glenwood Springs
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:Did not do work promised and did not even attempt to make it right. This company is the worst of the worst!Mile M.
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional Contact Name - Janeal Pittz. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I liked that they were very prompt, very careful, very courteous, and cleaned up meticulously when they were finished. They also have a one year guarantee to make sure that no bats re-inhabit the space. <br /> <br /> When they did the estimate, they thought they were going to have to do a lot more work. Between the time of the estimate and the time they came for the work, we were able to get the bats out ourselves, so all they had to do was seal it so the bats couldn't get back in. Despite this, we were charged full price as stated in the estimate. They got the whole job done in less than 5 hours read lessWILLIAM W.
- Business Description:We are a Bed Bug Scent Detection Service Company that services the Denver and surrounding areas. Our Nationally Certified Team Will inspect your property; Pinpoint where the Live Bedbugs are hiding, so you can save money, targeting your efforts at exterminating them! We are an independent company not affiliated with pest control companies, Our K9 Teams will give yo.. read less
- Business Description:Smokin Roaches Pest Control is here to provide exceptional service to the I-70 Corridor from Grand Junction, Colorado to Glenwood Springs, Colorado. We offer individualized strategies to help rid your home or business from pests read less
- Business Description:Professional pest management services.Recent Review:This vendor came out once a month to spray for flies, spiders, ants, etc. and supposedly to exterminate rodents, etc...but to NO AVAIL. After almost 3 years...enough was enough. We bought our own products at Walmart and Home Depot and are ALMOST PEST FREE NOW. We advise you to do the same...as this vendor did not and cannot get rid of PESTS. We tried to work with these folks, but they really do NOT know what is going on read lessLittle Papoose Ranch L.
- Business Description:1 Full time employee and Two part time employees. We are licensed and insured. Billing can be done via email,fax or mail.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Kauffman Pest Control. We offer pest control services to help keep your home or business pest free. Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality service. Call us today for more information read lessRecent Review:Not well at all. I called to set up an appointment for an estimate and I was scheduled and was told I would receive a call the morning of the appointment to give me an approximate time of arrival so I didn't have to wait around all day for them to show. Day of the appointment I never received a call and at 1:00 I called and left a message to receive a call about when they would be there for our appointment and I never received a call back and they never showed up. I left numerous messages for the next 3 days and never received a call back. After the weekend I called on Monday and reached the same women who said she was out of office and not sure what had happened. She did not apologize or give any reason why no one ever called me back. She said she would have someone contact me and I told her was she sure cause I couldn't get anyone to return my messages. She said yes, someone would call me back. A guy called me and said he could come now and that there was a mistake with my paperwork from the previous week and he was not sure why nobody had called me about it. He said he was leaving the next town over from us and was on his way. It only takes 30 minutes from this town and he showed up 2 hours later and never called to say he would be late. He spoke with my husband about the work we wanted done and he said he would get pricing later that day and call us that evening with the prices. We never heard from him and we left messages for the next 3 days and never received a call back. <br / read lessMindy M.
- Business Description:RAM Pest Control (Wildlife and Pest Management) opened its doors in 2006. We operate from Parachute to Aspen and all the areas in between. We are a family owned and operated service company, specializing in pest control solutions and wildlife management control. Our company mission is simply to exceed our customer’s expectations and always keep moving forward in our field of expertise so our customers can have the best read lessRecent Review:So far so good. Jake is so friendly and straightforward. He even offered to come to our house to see what pests were wreaking havoc on our backyard over the weekend! This was completely unexpected and unnecessary since he was going to be doing some detective work and give us overall idea of what creatures were hanging out in our yard. Jake lovingly likens this process as seeing what kind of stories the yard would tell. Because there's always a story to tell! :) of course we turned down his very gracious offer to conduct the consultation over the weekend. But a few days later, right on schedule, he called to give us the info we were needing, plus more! He went above and beyond by assessing our entire outdoor areas to let us know of a few other possible issues, and how they could be remedied, and associated costs. He even offered tips for some do it yourself options that would save us the cost of hiring him to do the same. I just contacted Jake again to hire him for one of the pest issues he had discovered during his initial consultation for us. I am confident in his skills, knowledge and commitment to do right by people. It's nice not to feel like you are going to be ripped off! I trust that the prices he quoted us will be the prices he charges us. <br / read lessKristina k.
- Business Description:Founded with a family's tradition of hard work and service, Everyday Solutions is driven by a passion to delight the customer and consistently exceed their expectations. You can count on Everyday Solutions to provide you with proactive solutions, consistent reliable service, manicured turf and well tended beds, clean and bright enhanced curb appeal, predictable maintenance costs, repair costs, and snow removal services. Contact our office to schedule a free assessment of your properties needs.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- El Jebel
- New Castle
- Snowmass Village
- Battlement Mesa
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- De Beque
pest exterminators in Glenwood Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- Front Range Nuisance Animal Solutions92 Prospectors Way
- Front Range Nuisance Animal Solutions
- Get Bats Out47 Navajo
- Get Bats Out
- Kauffman Pest Control6478 Hwy 52
- Kauffman Pest Control
- Mountain Pest Control1231 N 23rd Street Suite 102
Grand Junction 970-245-7711, Colorado
- Mountain Pest Control
- Paramount Wildlife Management250 county rd.127 #19
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Paramount Wildlife Management
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management818 Taughenbaugh Blvd #113
- RAM Pest Control and Wildlife Management
- Smokin Roaches Pest Control152 W 1st St
- Smokin Roaches Pest Control