Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bayfield, CO
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bayfield
- Advanced Appliance RepairGeary arrived promptly, knew exactly what was wrong, and fixed the issue quickly and at a good rate. Was knowledgable and friendly. Great service, would definitely use again.
- BARKSDALE RED'S MAYTAG HOMEHe was so nice. Unfortunately the drum wasn't acting up when he visited so he kindly asked to watch it for a month. He didn't charge me the service call yet. I can tell he is very experienced and knows what he is doing. I will absolutely call him in the future.
- Affordable Appliance Repair LLCAffordable Appliance Repair were punctual, they had the part needed when they came, efficient, there was no delay, friendly, and accommodating in terms of the service call. I chose them based on their rating on Angie's List. I would definitely use them in the future.
- Affordable Appliance Repair LLCThe washing machine was leaking water all over the floor. Since I was unfamiliar with any local appliance repairmen, I signed up with Angie's List. Based on that search, I called Affordable Appliance Repair. I am delighted I did. I received a prompt response from them and we set up a time with a technician who called in advance and arrived when agreed upon. The problem was diagnosed with efficiency and in a way I felt confident I was dealing with someone who was knowledgeable. I incidentally brought up a question about the dryer while he was here and because he listened carefully and took the time to check the dryer, we discovered the dryer had some blackened, fried electrical wires that needed replacement. These two fixes required he make a trip to the parts store, but he returned a couple hours later and very quickly fixed both problems and had my appliances up and running again. He was professional and adept and I would definitely use this company again
- PLM Appliance Repair, LLCWonderful. He came right out and diagnosed the problem. He got the part and came out the next day, on a Saturday no less, repaired my dishwasher for a reasonable fee and it works great. Very friendly and professional. Will definitely call again!
- COYOTE APPLIANCE REPAIRBob at Coyote was exceptionally helpful and courteous. He called ahead to confirm our appointment and arrived on time. Our new GE washer did not work from the start. It was a brand new model he had not seen before; he called for assistance and then helped guide us through the warranty process to get the quickest resolution. Then he helped me get the drier vent on and the drier placed. You won’t go wrong calling Coyote if you need service. I recommend them without reservation. D
- Affordable Appliance LLCTHE INSTALLATION COULD NOT OF GONE ANY BETTER. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD INSTALLED THIS NEW DESIGN STYLE UNIT BUT THAT DID NOT PREVENT THEM FROM DOING A FINE JOB, THEY EVEN SET THE CLOCK
- Affordable Appliance LLChad to order part and return. Only real problem I had with this company is that I had to pay $10 shipping for the part that was so small it that there was no shipping charged to them. They were not charged any shipping so why was I? Tech did a great job.
- Dry Creek ElectricI know some of the things I requested aren't easy, like adding a 220 outlet for an RV in back of the garage at the last minute, but Ron jumped on it and got it done, all with no whining!
- Dry Creek ElectricDry Creek Electric is family owned and operated. No one in this organization will "pass the buck" or "blame" another person. They do the work and appreciate the consumer. Probably most significant to me is the fact that everyone in this organization is someone you would invite into your home with confidence and a sense of security. Nothing is taken for granted when you are working with this family. Ask for assistance and you will be heard
Appliance Repair Experts in Bayfield
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Offering reliable honest service technician's built on the foundational values of durango life. Certified technician with more than 10 years of experience and am licensed and fully insured. Repair was created by geary parsons who set out to provide customers a service experience they can't get anywhere else. We believe in running an honest, professional service company that does not seek to profit by cutting corners & recommending unnecessary repairs
- Business Description:Same owner for 20 years, now with two technicians in the field. Over 400 parts in stock in our service vehicles. Visa / MC acceptedRecent Review:When you wake up, and you realize the panel on your stove is dead! We had gone up to our cabin, and just happened to find Blue Streak in Bayfield. Saw they had an electric stove, and was able to go by and pick it up. In less than an hour, we were back home and cooking breakfast! The stove is in perfect working order and Bob was fantastic to work with. We will be using them againSusanne S.
- Business Description:I'm Davitt M. Armstrong -- "jack-of-all-trades and Master of One"; with a Master Plumber's License here in the great State of Colorado. I'm engaged in highly custom plumbing and hydronic heating applications for discerning clients; with thirty-five years of highly pleased customers. I also provide utterly unbiased and extremely comprehensive home inspection services for buyers and sellers, for a select group of local real estate agents
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Bayfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Pagosa Springs
- Cedar Hill
- La Plata
- Flora Vista
- Lake City
- Upper Fruitland
appliance repair services in Bayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Appliance Repair1226 County Rd 307
- ALPINE APPLIANCE CENTER780 Nottingham Road
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Armstrong Plumbing and Heating LLC667 CR 206
- Advanced Appliance Repair
- Dry Creek ElectricPO Box 408
- Dry Creek Electric
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jerry's Gas Appliance ServicePO Box 1658
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Jerry's Gas Appliance Service
- Mac Services LLCPO Box 3763
- Mac Services LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair