Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Telluride, CO
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Telluride
- Advanced Appliance RepairGeary arrived promptly, knew exactly what was wrong, and fixed the issue quickly and at a good rate. Was knowledgable and friendly. Great service, would definitely use again.
- BARKSDALE RED'S MAYTAG HOMEHe was so nice. Unfortunately the drum wasn't acting up when he visited so he kindly asked to watch it for a month. He didn't charge me the service call yet. I can tell he is very experienced and knows what he is doing. I will absolutely call him in the future.
- Affordable Appliance Repair LLCAffordable Appliance Repair were punctual, they had the part needed when they came, efficient, there was no delay, friendly, and accommodating in terms of the service call. I chose them based on their rating on Angie's List. I would definitely use them in the future.
- Affordable Appliance Repair LLCThe washing machine was leaking water all over the floor. Since I was unfamiliar with any local appliance repairmen, I signed up with Angie's List. Based on that search, I called Affordable Appliance Repair. I am delighted I did. I received a prompt response from them and we set up a time with a technician who called in advance and arrived when agreed upon. The problem was diagnosed with efficiency and in a way I felt confident I was dealing with someone who was knowledgeable. I incidentally brought up a question about the dryer while he was here and because he listened carefully and took the time to check the dryer, we discovered the dryer had some blackened, fried electrical wires that needed replacement. These two fixes required he make a trip to the parts store, but he returned a couple hours later and very quickly fixed both problems and had my appliances up and running again. He was professional and adept and I would definitely use this company again
- PLM Appliance Repair, LLCWonderful. He came right out and diagnosed the problem. He got the part and came out the next day, on a Saturday no less, repaired my dishwasher for a reasonable fee and it works great. Very friendly and professional. Will definitely call again!
- COYOTE APPLIANCE REPAIRBob at Coyote was exceptionally helpful and courteous. He called ahead to confirm our appointment and arrived on time. Our new GE washer did not work from the start. It was a brand new model he had not seen before; he called for assistance and then helped guide us through the warranty process to get the quickest resolution. Then he helped me get the drier vent on and the drier placed. You won’t go wrong calling Coyote if you need service. I recommend them without reservation. D
- Affordable Appliance LLCTHE INSTALLATION COULD NOT OF GONE ANY BETTER. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD INSTALLED THIS NEW DESIGN STYLE UNIT BUT THAT DID NOT PREVENT THEM FROM DOING A FINE JOB, THEY EVEN SET THE CLOCK
- Affordable Appliance LLChad to order part and return. Only real problem I had with this company is that I had to pay $10 shipping for the part that was so small it that there was no shipping charged to them. They were not charged any shipping so why was I? Tech did a great job.
- Dry Creek ElectricI know some of the things I requested aren't easy, like adding a 220 outlet for an RV in back of the garage at the last minute, but Ron jumped on it and got it done, all with no whining!
- COYOTE APPLIANCE REPAIRQuick call back when I left a message, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part & back in working order in a timely manner. Very friendly & professional! Highly recommend.
Appliance Repair Experts in Telluride
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the InternetEd L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both timesDon M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Recent Review:I am very impressed with the professionalism of the Source Gas personnel. They are always cheerful and ready to help solve the problem. In this case the answer was not good for me. The mice had caused the problem. The technician was quick to diagnose the problem and even then spending several minutes explaining the cap insurance program. .She will call early the next morning to inform me of what the books and boss says. Even though things didn't solve the way I had hoped, I am always happy with their attitude and professionalismROY G.
- Business Description:ALPINE APPLIANCE CENTER IS A FULL SERVICE RETAIL APPLIANCE DEALER. WE SPECIALIZE IN BUILDER SALES BUT WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. WE ARE THE ONLY SERVICING DEALER IN EAGLE AND PITKIN COUNTIES. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROVIDING WARRANTY SERVICE ON THE PRODUCTS WE SELL AS WELL AS PROVIDING EXCELLENT PRICING AND CUSTOMER SERVICERecent Review:I have used this company on several occasions between summer 2009 and spring 2011. Note that at some point between the first service and the next time I used this company, the service manager changed and in my opinion, the service deteriorated. <br /> 1) The first time was in summer 2009 for what turned out to be a simple repair to my refrigerator's ice maker. Technician came out and fixed the problem quickly, charge was $125 for the service call. This was a good experience. <br /> 2) The second time was in October 2010 for a washing machine repair in my rental unit. Charge was $125 for the service call, machine worked until April 2011 when I spent an additional $394 to repair the washing machine. The machine has been working since that time. Setting up the repair was challenging since I was on vacation and my tenants were not able to make progress without my calling the service department several times to try to speed things up. But that kind of thing is typical of repair work in the Vail Valley. <br /> 3) Finally, in December 2010, I called Alpine Appliance to fix the dishwasher in my rental unit which was only four years old and my tenant said was not working properly. The technician said that it needed a new electronic "board" and placed an order. The board arrived and was installed by the technician at a cost of $319 (total for board and installation). The board was installed after my existing tenant moved out and before my new tenants moved in. Upon my new tenants moving in, the dishwasher would not run. This is where it gets interesting... The service manager told me I could just call General Electric since they made the bad board and it wasn't his responsibility. He said that General Electric made low quality products and it wasn't his fault I had purchased one. He was very combative and clearly would not stand behind his company's work. Sadly, I was forced into a corner at this point because I had new tenants who needed a working dishwasher immediately. I found a satisfactory model in stock at Home Depot but at that time Home Depot had discontinued delivery and installation services which didn't work for me. I ended up spending another $850 with Alpine Appliance on a new dishwasher and installation. At this time, I would only use Alpine Appliance to repair this particular appliance, for which I also purchased their extended warranty. I would not use them again for anything else unless it was an extreme emergency. Unfortunately, there are very few options for professional appliance repair in this area and you do what you have to. <br /> This form is clearly set up to report one service call at a time so it has been a bit challenging to try to force this into one review. The approximate service date above is the last time I used this company. The dollar amount is the total spent for all of the services. <br /> <br /Marla S.
Deals in Telluride for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Appliance LLC339 Main St.
Delta, Colorado 81416
- ALPINE APPLIANCE CENTER780 Nottingham Road
Avon, Colorado 81620
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Affordable Appliance LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy585 24 1/2 Rd
Grand Junction, Colorado 81505
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Mac Services LLCPO Box 3763
Dillon, Colorado 80435
- Mac Services LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair