Advanced Appliance Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

Offering reliable honest service technician's built on the foundational values of durango life. Certified technician with more than 10 years of experience and am licensed and fully insured. Repair was created by geary parsons who set out to provide customers a service experience they can't get anywhere else. We believe in running an honest, professional service company that does not seek to profit by cutting corners & recommending unnecessary repairs....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

05/01/2020

Geary arrived promptly, knew exactly what was wrong, and fixed the issue quickly and at a good rate. Was knowledgable and friendly. Great service, would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Freezer had ice constantly building up in it

12/26/2017

fine. difficult job

Description of Work
Replace leaky gasket on washer door

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

12/15/2014

He was great. They were able to help me the next day after I called. He seemed to know just what was wrong and ordered the part. He returned to install the part 3 days later and everything worked. He also oiled my sqeeky oven door when he noticed it. He seems very interested in his job and takes a lot of pride in it. I found this company great to work with.

Description of Work
Provider fixed my dishwasher which was not draining properly.

07/13/2014

The repair was accomplished in two visits, one to assess what was leaking and one to install the part that was ordered. All in all, it took two and a half weeks to accomplish the repair. It took about a week for the part to come in. Another delay was due to scheduling conflicts after the part came in. The repairman was only available on a day that I couldn't be there, so we had to reschedule for a...

Description of Work
Replaced the seal on dishwasher.

10/03/2012

He is a very nice guy and I only had one issue with his job. He accidentally overcharged us by $95. We actually replaced the part after having it shipped to us. He was supposed to send us a refund which we have yet the receive a month later.

Description of Work
He replaced the timer for our dryer.

07/06/2012

The repair was done and the freezer is still working, it just cost about fifty dollars too much.

Description of Work
I appreciate good service, but not being over charged for what looked like a quick and simple fix. Other wise the guy was a good repair-man, he new his stuff. This coming from an appliance repair manager.

03/18/2012

Denny, the owner of the company, came to my house when he said he would and replaced the igniter. I was very pleased with the service and the professional manner that it was fixed. When I called Denny, he was very professional, not condescending and showed up to check on the problem immediately. It took only minutes for him to figure out what was wrong. We made an appointment and he showed up as scheduled and the oven was fixed within half an hour. I was and am very pleased and will continue to use Advanced Appliance Repair.

Description of Work
The igniter in the oven was bad and was replaced.

Category appliance repair","small appliance repair service

12/26/2017

fine. difficult job

Description of Work
Replace leaky gasket on washer door

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

Category appliance repair

All major brands kitchen & laundry appliances repair.