There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Bayfield, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Bayfield
- A QUALITY CARPET CAREExcellent service. Extremely professional. They went above and beyond. They moved the furniture. They worked professionally. The price was very fair. The gentleman that did the work was named Lee.
- Oxi Fresh of Metro DCTina was very responsive during the booking process. I had to reschedule my appointment and she did so without hesitation. The cleaning technition arrived promptly, was very professional, explained the process to me. He did a great job cleaning my carpets and worked extra hard to remove some tough stains ( I know becaues I watched him). Very good value for the money paid
- A QUALITY CARPET CARENext day service provided and service was excellent! Heavy stains removed and extra rugs cleaned for free! Highly recommend this locally - owned company!
- A QUALITY CARPET CAREI COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE JOB DONE BY A QUALITY!! THE CARPETS IN OUR RENTAL WERE IN BAD SHAPE. THEY NOW LOOK BRAND NEW! I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM!
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONCannot sing enough praise about this local company & especially Troy!!!! He took the time to review services we needed as we have rented the house for a yr & also had 3 dogs at the time. He spent roughly 4.5 hrs cleaning & deodorizing & moved bedspreads & curtains away from the area treated. He loves to sink ***** tonk songs as he’s making sure every corner of the house got touched that had carpet. He was professional , courteous , loves the company he works for & takes pride in his workmanship. Cost wise you can’t beat the charge for their services & they actually use a gadget to measure sq ft. Will definitively call upon them again when we move agai
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONThe entire experience was totally professional. This is a very detailed oriented company that really does take the time to explain what they are doing and why. I really appreciate the green products that this company uses. I have allergies and pets so this was a very positive plus to the service. I will highly recommend this carpet cleaner to others
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONUltrasteam's punctuality is excellent and the results were outstanding. I thought that one of my Navajo rugs was beyond help. When they got done with it, you would have thought it had just come off the loom. I wholeheartedly support UltraSteam and RugMasters to anyone where quality and professionalism matter
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONTHEY DID A SPLENDID JOB!! I will hire them for all future floor cleaning. They were fast, efficient, super professional and very courteous. They cared about the job they were doing and the outcome was definitely beyond my expectations. They had given me an estimate for the tile in the bathroom. When they came out to actually do it ... they weren't sure they could clean it to their specifications (and mine). The shower stall came out better than I expected but they didn't feel comfortable charging me for the work
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONThey do an excellent job. They pay great attention to detail. I've tried other carpet cleaners and they are the best.
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATIONThey were very professional and came over at our convenience after hours to give us the estimate. The price was lower than I expected. Then I was able to schedule an exact date/time that I needed the work to be done and they were very accommodating. They arrived promptly and got right to work. The carpets turned out wonderfully and I am very pleased! Would definitely recommend
Carpet Cleaners in Bayfield
- Business Description:When you call ULTRASTEAM, you'll get Exceptional Service and Exquisiste Attention to Detail from courteous, highly trained specialists who love making your home shine! From Water/Sewage Damage, Fire/Smoke Damage and Certified Mold Remediation to Carpet and Upholstery, Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning...even Sand less Wood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing, you can count on a job done right, using "Green" Cleaning Products for a Healthier HomeRecent Review:Showed up on time. Communicated progress as they went. Did a very thorough job. Would use them again.Mohican L.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:M&M Construction core business is restoring properties that have been damaged by hail, wind, fire or water in markets that are most susceptible to damaging weather events. We specialize in Insurance related claims, we fight for the property owner and have an excellent history of holding insurance companies to their own rules and ensuring a FULL restorationRecent Review:The company M&M was suggested to us through an aquiantance. They swore on the work that these individuals did, so we called. We got an estimate of $3600.00 for the replacement of both of our roofs on the property. It was a great quote. Then however, Moses never returned phone calls and was "out of town" when we needed the quote in writing. He returned the following Tuesday and told us that he was then too busy to get our house done. This put my husband and I in a large problem. We needed the roof to buy the house. <br /> He never went out the house to get a worthwhile estimate, he never answered phone calls and then when he finally decided to contact us, we had decided to go with another contractor. <br /> I will not be ever using his company for any services that I may need done in, on or around my house. I would rather outsource to another state than work with his company. <br /> If you have time to wait for him to get back to you when he wishes to, or if you wish to be swindled with attractive prices and then left in a lurch when he doesn't provide and never bothers to show up, then I would suggest working with M&M. If you want good work that is prompt, professional and to your specific needs, go to Gon Roofing. <br /Joella S.
- Business Description:Mountain Shine LLC is based in Silverthorne, CO. We are cleaning company and professional carpet and window cleaners. We provide very affordable services, call us and get more information.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:My name is Scott Avery owner and operator. I've been serving Durango, Bayfield and surrounding areas since 2010. I just bought all new equipment for 2015. The truck mount I use is the best on the market with a 31 hp motor. For best heat and suction available. I have 15 years experience and the equipment to clean carpet, tile, and upholstery to a superior level. I also keep my pricing very fair for happy repeat customers. I'm fully insured and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can choice..Recent Review:On time...and good work. Third time I've had him back! <br />John W.
- Business Description:carpet cleaningRecent Review:Cameron and Mike did a great job in cleaning our older couch and loveseat! When a few of the cushions still had some stains they gladly came back and cleaned the cushions one more time. The guys were very friendly, courteous and professional. Will definitely hire them againMark B.
- Business Description:Best Cleaning & Disaster Restoration Services, Inc. is the most experienced mitigation company in the Four Corners Region. With 20 years experience, this local and family owned operation will handle any job using the most professional and efficient standards. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no job too big or too smallRecent Review:They responded within an hour. They worked with the insurance company and everything turned out perfectly.tammy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Pagosa Springs
- Cedar Hill
- La Plata
- Flora Vista
- Lake City
- Upper Fruitland
carpet cleaners in Bayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Group Inc.371 Metcalf Rd
- A & M Group Inc.
- B D & R Cleaning982 Langford Dr
- Best Cleaning & Disaster Restoration Services789 Tech Center Dr Unit D
- BEST Cleaning & Disaster Restoration Services, Inc789 TECH CENTER DR D
- Big Bear Chem-Dry8862 6085 Rd
- Black Bear Carpet Cleaning and Repair28 Pine Dale Ln
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- B D & R Cleaning
- Freeshampoo.US21134 hwy 160 west 67B
- Grandview Professional Services61 Sierra Ave.
- Grandview Professional Services
- House Angels LLC62801 US HWY 40 Granby, CO
- House Angels LLC
- Kleen As A Whistle206 2nd St
- Kleen As A Whistle
- SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride1815 Launa Dr Ste A
- SERVPRO of Montrose / Telluride
- The Tidy Giant, LLC (DBA) Jani-King4800 Wadsworth Blvd suite 124
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- The Tidy Giant, LLC (DBA) Jani-King
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATION190 SAWYER DR # D
- ULTRASTEAM PROFESSIONAL CLEANING & RESTORATION