J R Rain Gutters

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

13536 Victory Blvd

Van Nuys, CA 91401

J. R. Rain Gutters is Los Angeles’ premier provider of top-quality rain gutters. Our Rain Gutters efficiently protect the building’s foundation as it channels the water far away from the base. J. R. Rain Gutters is located in Los Angeles, CA. We are your one-stop solution for high quality, custom built rain gutters. Our specialized and skilled professional staff will ensure a top-notch installation ensuring no damage to your property. Our clients’ trust and thousands of successful installations over the years have helped us perfect the process and make it as stress-free as possible for you, the home owner. If you have a rain gutter to install - think J. R. Rain Gutters....

01/14/2019

Christie P.

Was over 1/2 hour late (without calling) to provide the estimate. Perhaps he forgot and when I called to ask if he was coming, that reminded him? Estimated at 200 and when I said I was going to get other quotes, he dropped it to 150. Garden hose was used to "blast" out leaves which left leaves, dirt and debris underneath the eaves on a fairly new paint job. Not happy about that, but would have preferred the gunk to be picked out from the top like a previous cleaner did. I think customers should be told how cleaning is to be done. One week later, rain water was coming down directly in front of the front door which was one of 2 areas I needed cleaned. I left a phone message, asking for this to be made right. No return call, so I called back. Was told that "if we find anything in there, it's another 150." Nice enough guy, but not tremendously professional. Probably won't hire again. Leaving date of service off. As for pricing, I think that's horrendous for about 40-50 feet of dirty gutters, but still cheaper than others I called. One wanted 300 "that's our price" when I said it was a small house.

Description of Work
Cleaning of approx. 40 ft. of gutters

10/01/2018

Royi B.

It started off a bit rocky but they ended up doing a really good job. I would recommend them again but just be aware they’re scheduling is a bit difficult.

Description of Work
Leaking gutters and maintenance.

10/01/2018

Royi B.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PERSON. The estimator came by to give a quote and was all well and good. When it came to scheduling they told me I had to wait 2 weeks until they had a time and they scheduled me in the morning. They date arrived and when I texted him when I should expect him he told me a totally different time than we scheduled. I took off work so that I could be available. This person is highly unprofessional and unresponsive to my texts and calls. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Description of Work
Our gutters needed to be cleaned and adjusted.

09/28/2018

Jill M.

I am delighted to give an excellent review of Oscar and his team at J.R. Rain Gutters. From the estimate meeting to the completion of the job, they were on time, as promised, professional and very thorough. The job itself wasn't completely straightforward, but Oscar came up with some innovations that will assist in mitigating water away from my home. Even though it hasn't rained yet, it's already helped with redirecting some condensation from my roof! Thank you so much! Los Angeles needs more home contractors of this caliber.

Description of Work
Replace rain gutters, add redirect to rain barrels.

06/08/2018

Myra G.

They did an excellent job, and we are very happy with the new rain gutters that they installed. Adrian and Oscar were professional and very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
installed new rain gutters

06/15/2017

Mohamed A.

Went very well. I'm pleased with the level of knowledge and quality of the work done.

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned, a new down spout added, and some minor repairs.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Thank you for the kind words. We're happy you liked the work. Let us know if there is anything you ever need moving forward!

04/27/2017

dennis B.

Excellent - highly recommend for family and friends. Professional, on time, neat, pointed out possible issues with the roof.

Description of Work
Repair of gutters and adding cover screens. Also cleaned out all gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to be the best. Let us know if we can ever help again

04/22/2017

Myrna D.

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by JR Rain Gutters. I contacted Oscar to make an appointment regarding gutter installation for my garage, he visited the site the next day, a very kind and professional young man, he gave me a fair price for installation; moreover, he volunteered to fix a damaged spout attached to my house. I decided to work with him instantly and was very pleased with the outcome. The quality of Oscar's & Adrian's work and service was extremely satisfactory. If you rate responsiveness highly, you will be very pleased with JR Rain Gutters. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter Installation for Garage

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate you and the opportunity to work for you

02/27/2017

Robin R.

They never responded to my request.

Description of Work
Rain Gutters

Category gutter repair

We apologize. We were having some issues with our messages being received. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you moving forward to make it up to you

01/09/2017

Dinna R.

Excellent service! Adrian came over per our scheduled meeting date to give us a quote. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and presented us with a very fair quote. We scheduled an installation date and the crew arrived on time and did the job perfectly. Would not hesitate to use again or recommend to anyone! Best price and quality service!

Description of Work
Removal of existing rain gutters that were damaged--to be replaced with new rain gutters for a two-story house.

Category gutter repair

We appreciate you and the kind words! Let us know if there is ever anything we can do moving forward.

11/23/2016

Patrick M.

Great communication and worked with our schedule including coming back to finish garage on another day since our stucco wasn't completed yet. They even redid a few things for us after we changed our mind which was greatly appreciated. Only item of concern was the clean up which could have been better as there were lotsa of strips of sheet metal on the street and yard and with young kids, it was a concern.

Description of Work
New gutter install on home and garage.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the feedback! Let us know if you ever need our services again. We'll be here

10/12/2016

kurt O.

Oscar and his assistant showed up on time and color matched the replacement gutters. They were fast, efficient and made sure everything was waterproofed. Oscar answered all my questions and was nice that the estimator was the person that came back and did the install.

Description of Work
Needed 141ft of Rain Gutters Replaced

09/18/2014

Michelle Z.

I found Oscar and his father through Yelp and Angie's List reviews.They removed our 20 year old, damaged gutters and installed new gutters, with screens, around my whole house. They did a very good job. I would hire them again and recommend them to others. I contacted Oscar for a quote and he arrived timely the next day. I was taken back by his informality but after meeting Oscar, I felt he was honest and he gave the most input when quoting the job. I felt he'd do the best job and was the most trustworthy of the 3 quotes I received. Oscar and his dad, Jose, arrived early and worked quickly and efficiently, as a team. All cutting and assembly was done on sight to ensure proper installation. They improved upon our old gutter system and installation took about 4 hours. They were hardworking, conscience and honest. Oscar helped replace some damaged wood and made sure the installation was done correctly. Their quote was very reasonable and the job was true to the quote, no add ons or up charges. I am very pleased with their work and they were nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Removed and installed new seamless rain gutters with screens around our home

Category gutter repair

Hello [member name removed], thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for the recommendation. We're glad you were satisfied with our gutter work. Thank you!

11/30/2012

Cathy B.

When calling this company it sounds like a home phone, the person answering doesn't sound like they speak much English. Company took almost a week to us back in order to give us an estimate. When they made the appointment for the estimate they were on time and gave an accurate estimate. They had install said they couldn't come until the next Monday, however, they called and came on Thursday just before the rain. e that the gutter had to take.During the gutter placement there were several problems with shape of the roof, pipes in the way and the slope. It dd seam like there were a few problems, however, at each turn they had a suggestion on how to proceed. The gutters look great. We would use this company again for any repairs and cleaning.

Description of Work
Company Added several feet of gutter and cleaned and inspected all existing gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [member name removed] for the nice review. My father and I are more then happy that we were able to help you with any gutter solution. Thank you again!

10/05/2012

Bruce K.

He is very professional, and did the work needed on time and for a fair price.

Description of Work
repaired downspouts for our complex

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review.

11/04/2011

John M.

Our rain gutters were originally installed incorrectly by another company in 2007. We tried the phone book and Google looking for local vendors to find a solution to our problem with no luck. Through Angie's List we found JR Rain Gutters, left a voice message and were contacted within a day. Jose looked at the problem (water backing up into a corner and overflowing) and taking all the obstacles into consideration (open pathway that could not be blocked, no obvious place to attach a downspout) he came up with a simple and extremely effective solution within minutes. Jose came back next day with his son, installed the new piece that lets the water drain and keeps the pathway unobstructed. They also cleaned the gutters. The work was completed in a timely manner and they left everything clean. We couldn't be happier with the service and the cost was very reasonable. We will call him again if we decide to have our gutter guards re-installed. The guards were incorrectly installed by original vendor so we removed them. Again Jose has a simple and effective solution as to why the gutter guards were not working as they should. 5 Stars. Hire this man!

Description of Work
Rain gutter was overflowing in one corner. Rain gutters needed cleaning. Normal downspout placement in this area would block an open pathway and was not a viable solution. A special solution was needed or rain gutters needed to be replaced. Jose came up with a way to install a downspout and leave the pathway unobstructed. Work was completed within an hour, spout attached and rain gutters cleaned.

10/20/2011

Charmaine O.

They were very efficient and the quality of product and workmanship was excellent. Defiinitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced all the gutter and downspouts.

10/01/2011

RONALD V.

I was telephoned about 10:00 the evening before JR was supposed to come to my house and was informed they were not coming. I tried to reschedule, but they basically blew me off, indicating they had a lot of work and would call me when things slowed down. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Scheduled an estimate to install rain gutters on my home and garage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/30/2011

Dean P.

Very well.Completed on time professionally.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters in connect with roof replacement

09/01/2011

Melissa H.

It went very well. Their price was very reasonable. We were concerned that they were not insured, so we drafted up a waiver for them to sign, which they did. We were satisfied with that.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the gutters. They had to get to the top of a two floor house. They nailed some in that were coming loose and they installed screens. They told us that we need new roofing in certain areas.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

08/30/2011

KARL E.

Jose came on time, estimated the job thoroughly, answered all my questions, gave a very reasonable estimate and we scheduled a date to complete the job for the next week. He came on time with his son and they did the job in 2-3 hours. They cleaned up completely and I checked the work that was done. It was exactly as we had discussed. Jose was professional and courteous. I was totally satisfied and would recommend Jose to anyone for any kind of gutter job they might have.

Description of Work
I had rain gutters repaired (i.e. loose screws tightened, gutter pitch checked, leaks sealed, etc.) and a new downspout installed. Also a complete gutter cleaning of leaves and debris. House is 1800 square feet, one story.

08/18/2011

Robert K.

He was excellent and I would use him again.

Description of Work
I used J R Rain Gutters just about a year ago.

08/11/2011

David B.

I found Jose from the many great reviews here and called him. Like others have mentioned, I too experienced the weird "I'm calling a business, but this is obviously his home" thing. At the very least, I'd like the phone to be answered "Hello, this is Jose." or "Hello, JR Gutters." Anything except the succinct: "Hello." Normally, this is a big turnoff for me, but based on the great reviews and what seemed like very reasonable pricing from those reviews, I powered through. And I'm glad I did. Jose came out that same day for an estimate. He drew a very detailed outline of the house showing where the new gutters and downspouts would be placed. And he gave me a quote on site. He came in MUCH cheaper than 2 other quotes I got and just slightly above one other company, but ultimately I chose him based on his reviews. When I called to hire him, he scheduled me for two days later. He showed up on time, as promised, and worked fast, clean and efficiently. It was very obvious from watching him work that he knows everything about his trade. The whole job took about 4 hours. When he was done, I walked the property, inspecting his work. I was a little disappointed with the install of a couple of gutter guards, but he went right to work making them look nicer. I was also concerned that a few of the downspouts had been placed too close to the ground in an area where I am planning to put a new flowerbed (but he had no way of knowing this), so he raised them up without complaint. (Full disclosure: I am VERY anal so, if you're not, you may not have even noticed the stuff I asked him to improve.) When he was done, I was quite pleased. It's amazing what a difference new gutters can make to the look of the house. Overall, I would recommend him without hesitation. Maybe he's not the right guy to use for a Bel Air mansion, but for my home in Van Nuys, he was perfect. Based on my experience, I would say you'd be hard pressed to beat his pricing to get someone as good as he is. The experience was quite stressless and I wish all my home projects went as effortlessly. Thanks, Angie's List!

Description of Work
Jose Ramirez, owner of JR Rain Gutters, and his son, Oscar, put 150 linear feet of aluminum gutters on my house, plus 80 feet of downspout, and 150 feet of gutter guards. They also painted the gutter guards to match the white gutters (the guards come black), and Jose installed a strip of flashing on one small section of roof where a gutter wasn't practical to divert water flow away from the house.

08/11/2011

ronald W.

Overall an excellent job. Jose is a quiet, reserved man who works very hard, is knowledgeable and a good listener. I recommend him highly and would use his company in the future.

Description of Work
I needed new gutters around the entire house and 4-car garage. The old ones had been in place for nearly 30 years and were beginning to sag and leak. I called Jose for an estimate and he came out that same day, inspected the job, and provided me with a written estimate on the spot that included a diagram of the work to be done. His price beat my other estimates by nearly $1,000 and I gave him the go-ahead. He and his son arrived on time for the 3-day job and worked through each day with only a break for lunch. I'm very happy with their work ethic and work product and would hire them again.

07/29/2011

CHARLOTTE M.

At this point, I am assuming that the gutter repair was done well. His assistant cleaned the gutters with a hose which caused dirt to appear under all the eaves next to the gutters, under the gutters, and on the house siding from the water spray as well as on the sidewalks. I had to point out one area that was particularly dirty from the work which he cleaned. However, I did not tour around the entire house. Mistake! It seems to me that the gutters should have been cleaned with a trowel, brushed and vacuumed. The only portions that should have been cleaned with a hose were the downspouts. The contractor should have inspected the entire job upon completion for dirt on surfaces, but this was not done. Unfortunately, I left the process up to the pros. If a contractor uses a hose to power wash/clean the gutters, it becomes a two-step process. He has to wait for the excess dirt to dry (next day) -otherwise he's moving mud- and return to brush/clean the eaves/screens/sidewalls. Obviously, this would be unprofitable so I doubt anyone would do it.

Description of Work
Repaired long gutter that had torn away from mountings by adding longer nails into the eaves and adding support brackets. Contractor asked if I wanted the gutters cleaned for $100 as well to which I agreed.

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING

Use the professionals at Jim Nelson Window Cleaning to meet your window cleaning needs. With many years of experience, we are known for our exceptional window cleaning. We know the level of service we provide enhances the quality image of our customers. Clean windows can make a huge difference when it comes to your home, and it can be an essential element in the appearance of your business. From sunrooms, to showrooms, and skylights to storefronts, we do it all.

Offers by JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING on Angi
    Pressurize Washing Systems

Pressurize Washing Systems LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Gutter repair & replacement.