Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Valley Springs, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Valley Springs
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it : read less
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Artisan FloorsExcellent job, well organized, great workers, daily cleanup and completed on schedule and on budget. I give Artisan an A+ rating.
- SOD Home GroupOren and his team of professionals from SOD builders performed a full remodeling of our master bathroom. The work that they did included the following:- removed all walls, - moved a closet, - re-plumbed and rewired the entire room, moved the location of the toilet and shower/tubinstalled new floor and wall tile, lighting, fixtures, patched an existing hardwood floor, etc. Oren, Jose and Michael are the main professionals that worked at my house. Oren is very organized, knowledgeable and picky leader. He came over to all the meetings exactly on time and communicates excellent via phone texts and emails, and he delivers everything he promise. He tries to understand what we wanted as client and to make it happen. Oren made a very reasonable adjustment to the estimate to cover the extra work and we appreciate that a lot. Jose is very skilled craftsman. He and his helper Michael were on site every day. They were timely and extremely professional. We were amazed that they were able to carry out the entire renovation/repair (a total of 4.5 weeks of daily work) in a manner that allowed us to live in the House the entire time of the remodeling. We really cannot say enough about their performance. The paint lines in the new bathroom are very clean and level, and the overall feel of the room is beyond what we thought we will get. The new sink and tub drain much more effectively given the work they did, and the room went from being a semi dark to a white clean room with very adjustable lighting and new window too. SOD builders team worked well within the rules of making sure that the client is always happy, and we recommend them without any doubts. If we decide to have another project, major or small, we will not hesitate to hire them again read less
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company read less
- Fine Builders IncI fully recommend Fine Builders! Nir and his team completed two remodels for our home in Tehachapi. The first remodel included two custom bathrooms in 2014. The bathrooms were designed by Michelle (The designer in Fine Builders); Michelle works on many projects with Nir. Michelle highly recommended Nir for top-notch quality. We found Nir's team to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and trust-worthy. Although the project took a bit longer than anticipated, it was well worth the wait, as the results are impeccable! We worked with Michelle and Nir again in for this remodeling on a much larger remodeling which included gutting and totally renovating the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as new flooring and interior doors throughout the remainder of the house. Avi, Nir's cabinet maker, custom-designed the quarter-sawn Oak cabinets - amazing attention to detail! Avi, as well as all of Nir's team, are excellent craftsmen. Nir, the supervisor of our remodel, suggested we vault the living room ceilings --this was not in the original plans, however, these ceilings transformed the room without adding square footage. Nir's work is top-notch; you get what you pay for. Do it right the first time. We really love our new home, and we would highly recommend Fine Builders and his team read less
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- 5bloxWe initially had carpet all around the house and we switched it to vinyl flooring. We also had the house painted, the cabinets refaced and got rid of our popcorn ceiling. Our representative was Benjamin and we had an amazing experience with him. He took great care of us and he went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed. He dealt with problems and always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend working with Smart Homes Inc read less
- PacWest Floors & MoreEric showed up on time for the initial estimate and did a walk-through with my wife and daughter. A copy of the estimate was sent to me with a PDF for an Acceptance signature. Nicely done. We accepted the quote and paid 50% down on with our credit card. The job was scheduled (we waited one week). The crew initially had trouble finding the condo, but once they arrived they got down to work. The first day, all the demo work was completed (the condo was empty at the time). The next day, it was recommended that the floors be coated with Kilz to block out the cat spray that had soaked through the carpet into the subfloor. Additional cost: $500 (it was worth it!). Over the next three days, the new flooring was installed and the floor molding re-installed. The installation work was excellent. The finished look transformed the place to a healthy, attractive living space. This is a second home for us, and our daughter is living in the condo while finishing college. We primary residence is in eastern Washington where the cost of living is 16.7% less than the west side of the state. The price of the flooring and installation was very competitive for King county. I would recommend PacWest Flooring read less
- TME Construction IncTony was great to work with and used to working with out of State owners. They worked around our tenants schedule which was a pain and they had to spread the job out over 4 weeks to accommodate our tenant. We would use Tony and his crew again for our other properties in CA.
Flooring Contractors in Valley Springs
- Business Description:MC Tile Installation mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We're bilingual. Your native to.. read lessRecent Review:They were great and good. They were on time. They were easy to work with and it was a good company.Jose M C.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodel read lessMichelle A.
- Business Description:Wood floor refinish InstallationsRecent Review:These guys were great! On time, hardworking, and tried to make sure we were happy. They did repairs and had to match existing floors and we were very pleased with the quality of their work. I'd recommend them without reservation for hardwood installation, repair and refinishing read lessNicole /Rick B.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this group read lessJR R.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land.. read lessRecent Review:They said that’s not what the do so they should be removed as a service.Chris P.
- Business Description:After 25 years of working in the wood flooring business across the United States, the Mongalo family discovered a new design for wood: wood floors, wooden tables, wooded panels, wood etc. The new design took approximately 3 months to complete. On the date of completion its combination of art and creativity invented glow in the dark wood. After the patent application was accepted, Mongalo Designs was established and the company has started to produce pre-finished glow in the dark wood floors a.. read lessRecent Review:Really, really bad, and extremely aggressive and unprofessional behavior when called out. The workmanship was horrible, despite this 'special' high end product, which only someone as elite as themselves, are capable of understanding the complexities to pull of their process. (I can't make this stuff up.) Said another way, they do all the work in one day, start to finish. And, the results are exactly as you would expect. Oh, but the contract says 2-3 days, and they'll make up an excuse for why it was all in one day. Just hold for their excuses. We had an arbitration hearing to recover the money, after going through the Contract State Licensing Board of California (just in case you need it [*** Link removed ***] CSLB doesn't recommend arbitration unless you have a really good case, with existing evidence, highly in your favor read lesscarlina o.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert advice read lessRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the need read lessShari C.
- Business Description:TJ Handyman just started this year although I have been done repairs for many years. I do a wide variety of repairs even some automotive.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
flooring installation in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bair Rugs5430 Pirrone Road
- Barron's Flooring & Design100 W Ridge Rd Ste A
Sutter Creek, California
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Bob's Discount Carpet Inc.995 Golden Gate Ter
Grass Valley, California
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bair Rugs
- Capital Cabinets and Floor7411 WATT AVE B
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Capital Valley Floors 7707 College Town Dr
- Clean SitePO Box 278055
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Coulter's Flooring America2309 E Tulare Ave
- Craftsman Home Improvements Inc.15563 Bellwood Court
- Cutting Edge Tile & Granite42317 10th Street West
- Capital Cabinets and Floor
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Interiors David Gonzales213 S Oakhurst St
- Interiors David Gonzales
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- Orcino TilePO Box 2151
Grass Valley, California
- Orcino Tile
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim300 S Harbor Blvd #200
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- Specialized Tile & StoneP.O. box 579302
Modesto, Ca, California
- Stanley Steemer1122 W Ave L-12 Ste 111
- Sunny Hill Construction4841 Ruth Ave.
Los Angeles, California
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc