Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Valley Springs, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Valley Springs
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
Basement Waterproofers in Valley Springs
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:we at Martinez tile company we give the best price on what we do for the costumer always be happy.
- Business Description:General Building contactor that takes Credit Cards.Recent Review:Everything went well. The pad was created exactly to our specifications. The electrician was timely and completed work in two days.Susan M.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Recent Review:Installation was done as schedule, and worksite was left clean and in good order. Thank you!Ira S.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN & DECK BUILDER! FREE PHONE ESTIMATES! I'm Chris Olive and my family has a long history of working in construction and I am proud to continue that tradition. I am a handyman and a deck builder. I provide these services: Decks & porches, drywall, carpentry, doors & windows, landscaping, painting, remodeling, electrical, plumbing, and miscellaneous activities. I don't check my emails very often, so call or text me 24/7 at (209) 283-4221. We are an owner-operated small business..
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Free estimets.No trip charges.Recent Review:I Thought every was O K. I never got an estimate or even a phone call. Mike P.
- Business Description:Restore old concrete floors today! Transform any slab of concrete with a designer full flake or solid color epoxy, or an industrial polished or stained finish. Only high quality materials used . These floor will last a lifetime . 10 years union flooring experience. High quality commercial work for reasonable prices . Contact for a free quote today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
waterproofing contractors in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Chris Olive Handyman Services
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Top Notch Disaster Recovery1208 W Avenue K
- Top Notch Disaster Recovery