Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Valley Springs, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Valley Springs
- Diditan Group RemodelingI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Crystal Blue Pools & PatiosCrystal Pools went beyond my expectations. They did. and are continuing to do, more than just re-plaster the pool. When Bryan came out to to do the original estimate he not only measured the pool but also inspected the pool equipment to be sure that it was operational. The work crew that showed up to do the job waas fast and professional. After they were finished they did a complete cleanup. The backyard was cleaner than when they arrived. The day after the job was finished a gentleman from Crystal(Rob? I am not sure of his name, only heard it once) came by and brush vacuumed the pool. After he was finished he helped me clean and reassemble the pool filter. From start to finish the people at Crystal Pools have gone beyond expectations. I would recommend them to anyone
- Paradise Pools IncIt started in May and finished in September. The quality of the spa was very good. I think they can improve on communication. The price was good.
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Rocky Mountain TermiteThe state of California attorney General revoked this mans license after he admitted to wrong doing listed out in a 24 page accusation against him. And that was just on our job. HE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!!!!! Stop listing him like he is. Thanks We lost everything because of this lousy business.
- Cookie Cutter Pools IncPaid for new equipment. Received used. Paid Cookie Cutter more then new one cost. Was promised a replacement. Owner Richard Evans did not keep promise and refuses to return calls. Worst experience with a company!!!!!!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster IncI called to get an estimate for a new pool and they came out to mesure and and to see what was that i was looking for. they were going to call me back for a second appointment so we cango thru the estimate but they never called back, they did not return any of my calls. if thats how they do potential customers i can just imagen how they do there actual customers i will not recomend them for any services
- Premier Pools & SpasThinking about using Premier Pools Modesto Salida or San Jose branch,First take a look at all of the Yelp reviews for both and read all of the consistent extremely bad reviews they have. You will then learn that they are one in the same company, utilizing all of the same subcontractors and providing extremely poor service. If you choose to use them after reading God help you, your entire family, friends and everyone else, because they will all have to listen to you scream on a daily basis. This is the worst company providing the worst service I have ever seen in my life. It started for us in in February of 2014 when we met with Premier and 3 other pool service companies to remodel our 22 year old pool. By far Premier provided the best presentation that I have seen. They beat all of the others out in price and talked about all of the upgraded equipment and material they use to build their pools. When we met with our representative Noah he was well dressed in Premier Company attire, was well spoken and seemed to listen very well. After thinking about all of the presentations we decided to go with Premier. We signed a contract within 2 weeks, with a plan for 4 payments at certain phases of the project. The contract stated an 8 to 10 week completion which I was happy with. we came up with a new design which we were also happy with and the process started within another 2 weeks or so. This is where everything came to a dead stop after the demolition of the deck and former waterfall. I will try to consolidate the timeframe for the purpose of conveying accurate information. In the first 6 weeks of this project Premier or their subs showed up 3 times, Yes 3 times in 6 weeks with a contract designed to finish in 8 to 10 weeks. This is when I knew we were in trouble. The entire first 6 weeks I made multiple calls to our sales rep Noah and Marie their " Scheduler". When I could reach them I was always promised they will get right on finding out what was going on. Days went by each time then I had to call back again and again and again. During the time I spoke with Noah I asked why there is not a project manager out here taking care of business. He assured me that he was the project manager and would be there at every major phase of construction which was entire B.S. he never showed up, EVER. Oh wait a minute, ill give him some credit, he showed up and asked for all of the scheduled payments to collect a check, the exact day it was due, even though no work was being done. Months went by with my wife and I begging for them to get working. They would always promise exact days that workers would show up and three quarters of the time they would be a no show. We could not plan our own life occurrences because we were always waiting for someone to show. I eventually called Michael Anderson who claimed to be one of the owners and fired Noah due to the fact that I was managing my own project which might have been a great thing because I was able to tell all of the subs when they showed up what we wanted. By this time we were 5 months into the project. Michael Promised that things would turn around and came through a couple times to organize certain phases, then it came to another stop. I think you get the picture by now, so ill cut to the chase, another 4 months went by until we got water flowing with some major arguments and multiple phone calls and organizing the subs myself. The only reason I am giving them 1 star is because we are one of the fortunate ones who have water flowing in the pool. I have read numerous other reviews that talk about they still have a dirt hole in their backyards, my condolences to all of you. It took a bunch of attitude from us to get anything done. So here we are 9 months later and are only waiting for them to do some adjustments on the waterfall and finish a fitting for a bubbler. I now have heard rumor that Premier pools salida/modesto is no longer providing service or further construction for their customers meaning they could be out of business, I am not sure if this is true but all their voicemail boxes are full and no one will return my calls. If this is true I feel for all of the families that have it worse than us. If they are not, I warn all of you out there that are thinking about calling these idiots. I could go on and on about all of the promises they made us that were false and bad information but I won't , you should get it by now. Here is the final number you need to know. 11 months and continuing to remodel a pool. Wow, nice going Premier Pools
Swimming Pool Companies in Valley Springs
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:Geremia Pools and Landscaping has been building swimming pools in Sacramento since 1922. We don’t take shortcuts. We use only the best materials and in-house construction staff to make sure your project is handled the right way from beginning to end. Geremia Pools and Landscaping cares about how your swimming looks, functions, and lasts. If you want a swimming pool and the bottom line is all that matters, we get it, but we’re not that builder. We’re here to build it the right way, with the ..Recent Review:I called them twice and didn't hear back. Third time and talked to wife, one of the owners. They emailed me a list of features. Then I never head back. It's been 7 months now. They must make a lot of money and not need anymore. Richard E.
- Business Description:Need a great swimming pool contractor in the Santa Ana, CA area? Give Kinkade Pools a phone call and receive that pool service you've always wanted. We have 25 years of experience so we can assure you we know what we're doing! Don't wait call us now
- Business Description:We pride ourselves with quality products and fast friendly service. Our company is one of the only businesses that offer emergency services 24 hours a day. Our reputation is impeccable and we believe that, you as the customer, should come first. Come and visit our showroom or give us a call for a no obligation, in home estimate. We will make every effort to make you, another satisfied customer. Licensed contractor, bonded and insured for all types of stoves; gas, wood, pellet and fireplac..
- Business Description:DTS Pools is a locally owned and operated company serving Nevada, Placer and Sacramento counties. We offer a variety of solutions designed to take the headache out of maintaining your outdoor spaces. We offer complete landscaping and pool/spa weekly and biweekly service plans based on your needs. Our plans are designed to be affordable while providing top quality service. We offer customer and technical support as much as we can to ensure that top quality service
- Business Description:We specialize in New System Start-Ups to protect all types of pool surfaces. A proper Start-Up will prevent plaster etching or erosion from occurring. This most important process will help allow the plaster to properly cure and will help protect it
- Business Description:Since 1958 Secard Pools has offered swimming pool design and installation, along with a large selection of pool and spa supplies. We are a licensed pool installation contractor and one of the largest resellers of Cal Spas brand hot tubs. With 9 Southern California locations and a staff of friendly, helpful, pool and spa specialists available to serve you. Stop in today and experience the difference
- Business Description:5 Star Pool Plaster Inc., is a family oriented business that strives to exceed the customers dream when remodeling their swimming pool. We offer the most affordable prices with exceptional workmanship. Our goal is to give you the most pleasant experience throughout the entire renovation project of your swimming pool. At 5 Star Pool Plaster we focus on what is most important, which is the customer guiding them through the entire process and making sure you are informed every step of the way an..Recent Review:It was fine. The pricing was really good like the cheapest and that kinds of worries me. He was like half the price of majority of the people. He was nice and I really have no complains. There are some bad reviews on them. He was really greatLynda C.
- Business Description:As our reputation is of the greatest importance to us we hire only the most steadfast and dependable sub-trades to work with us on your project. Every project is unique and every client has different needs and desires set forth in their plan of action. The staff at Fassett Construction Inc. understands this so we take the time to go over every detail with you to ensure that your project gets the attention it deserves. When you rely on us you know that your project has a partner that will meti..Recent Review:<p>1. Upon purchase of a home the under floor area was constructed with a room in jeopardy of the hill slope caving in on it below the first floor. Some floor post supports had already moved out of position, and water had migrated from below the house into the lower room. There also was a severe separation on the retaining wall on the side of the house that caused damage to interior walls and flooring.</p> <p>Work required removal of supports not needed and in the way of construction of retaining wall. A 4 foot wall was required behind two sides of the existing room. Footings, masonry wall, waterproofing, French drain, backfill was required to eliminate the severe hillside slope threatening the lower room area. New floor supports were reinstalled as needed above the wall to establish supports removed during construction. Also other floor supports were reinforced/rebuilt due to earth movement in the area needing grading. Total work was difficult due to limited clearances, and done by hand and skill of knowledge of what needed to be done. Along with the underfloor area one side of the room had a retaining wall, not properly built and separated which let water migrate through a large opening. Dirt was removed, the wall sealed and reinforced with additional concrete. After the underfloor areas were dealt with, the interior portions required removal of ceiling soffits, patching of drywall on walls and ceiling, repair of some HVAC ducting, repair of electrical outlets and installation of new LED recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Eventually they installed new laminated flooring, painted the walls and ceiling. Before moving into the house, the roof also needed replacing. They removed the old shingle roofing, installed new plywood roof sheathing, required felt, all the required flashing/venting, ridge cap venting that integrated with the asphalt shingles chosen. Gutters and downspouts were also installed.</p> <p>2. Being very satisfied with their work on the previous project we employed them to help facilitate construction of a 12 foot sliding glass door and associated 12x24 outside deck. The original house only had a 4x8 window located in the living area that faced the open back yard area. The rear of the lot slopes away from the house so the deck takes advantage of the open area by being a couple stories above the yard area. The posts supporting the deck required deeper than usual footing and California Building Codes require probably more than the usual lateral supports than other states. The Deck design required articulated details that called for good craftsmanship and framing knowledge. The hand rail was constructed with usual wood supports, but used tempered glass infill panels to take advantage of the open view. The decking itself was composite material but gave the appearance of wood. Lighting was also installed on each side of the new door opening. Construction required demolition of the existing window, opening of the walls to be 4 feet wider, new door header and supports framed back into the wall. Electrical was needed to be removed, re-routed that continued on to other portions of the house, and switching and lighting for the exterior deck was provided. The Deck required demolition of a portion of a patio roof, and some miscellaneous electrical reconnections. The deck itself needing footings, wall ledgers tied back into the existing floor framing, beams, posts, joists, and better than expected metal bracketing for framing members. All framing came together to provide a very solid and substantial structure. The finishes on the redwood came out very nice, but the most impressive details came to be provided by the views through the glass panels between the deck supports. The Double glass door and glass for the hand railing was provided and installed by a local glass company with coordination of the contractor. We are very please with the construction and end results of this project.</p> <p>future 3. We anticipate that soon we will be remodeling our interior living area which will include a completely new kitchen. We are in the process of choosing finish materials and appliances, and probably will be using Fassett Construction to help facilitate this next project. Of course budget is a main concern and they have always been more than reasonable with the work and materials provided.</pJoseph C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
Livermore, California 94550
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
Jackson, California 95642
- Fassett Construction
- Geremia Pools & Landscaping7901 14th Ave
Sacramento, California 95826
- Geremia Pools & Landscaping
- Secard Pools & Spas42347 Sierra Highway
Lancaster, California 93535
- Secard Pools & Spas