If you notice signs of your foundation failing, don’t delay calling a pro. Here are just a few reasons why getting foundation repairs ASAP is so important.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Stockton, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Stockton
- Foundation Repair of CAWe've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them again
Last update on August 12, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Stockton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Don't throw out that magazine rack! Getting organized usually means getting rid of stuff ... but learn how you can repurpose some items as organizing helpers.
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- French Camp,
- Discovery Bay,
- Bethel Island,
- Walnut Grove,
- Rio Vista,
waterproofing contractors in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- O'day PaintingPO Box 4094
Stockton, California 95204
- O'day Painting
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
Livermore, California 94551
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
Lodi, California 95240
- W C Canepa