Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Stockton, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Stockton
- Foundation Repair of CAWe've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them again
Basement Waterproofers in Stockton
- Business Description:Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.
- Business Description:We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl..Recent Review:i met these guys at the Home and Garden Show and decided to take a chance and hire them to do my garage floor even though I knew nothing about them. They were very quick responding to my request for a quote, then clearly and thoroughly explained what would be involved in doing the work in my garage. We agreed the install would begin 8am Monday morning, and the team showed up exactly the time I expected. All five people working on my garage floor were very friendly and they really seemed to enjoy their work. It was an 11 hour day for them, but they completed the job thoroughly and it's beautiful. I thought the price I paid was very fair and fee like it was money well spent! I would recommend Garage Experts wholeheartedlyAnn H.
- Business Description:We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between.Recent Review:It started off good, ended up bad. He said he under-quoted me but he also kept the money from selling my old kitchen (granite/cabs) and never gave it to me as promised and in the end I paid 10% over plus $4000 for a job that never got completed. Bought home in Oct, started work in 2nd week of Nov and was told I could move in 3 times before I finally did but work was not completed. Bill was hardly ever there, hardly ever replied to my texts during the day, when he could not show up he didn't tell me sometimes for DAYS after that he didn't make it over to the house, kept promising to finish things and in the end I had to hire another contractor and pay him $2000 to finish what Bill didn't finish. During this time Bill contacted me, I told him I hired someone else and he offered to reimburse me and said he'd take care of getting the final inspection done on the tankless water heater, that was June 9th and I have not heard from him since. I thought he was a nice, honest man and in the end much of the work done was "slapshot" the new contractor had to lift the cabinets in the pantry to the ceiling since Bill's guys had them 8" down from the top for SOME reason so they didn't match the kitchen AND the door rubbed on the wall making a bare spot on my new cabinet door. I am still having issues with a plank on the floor moving even though he supposedly had a tile person fix it, poor painting, poor grouting, poor finish work in many instances. Even the front door he installed weren't finished and I paid extra for that! He didn't complete many things that were part of the original quote. Oh, also never a contract between us.. He sent me a quote, i said let's do it and there were never change orders or a log of working hours/man hours, materials and so on. I absolutely HATE giving such poor reviews but I was really disappointed that someone who was pretending to be my friend and said he wanted to help me and treat my house as if he would treat his own let me down so badly. Hire him at your own risk. It could go either way..Danielle S.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:Things started as well as could be expected. Tim came out and did the measurements and told me what a previous inspector had stated, that our foundation had sunk about 3 inches on one side of the house. After completing all of the measurements, he have me a quote, which was lower than the first company. After we completed the process of acquiring the funds for the repair, we scheduled a date to have the repair started. I received a call asking if I minded having it pushed back from the Monday it was scheduled to begin to the Thursday. I agreed. I then received another call asking if I would mind pushing the start date back to the Friday. This time I agreed and asked if this was the last delay since I had to change my requested time off work each time this happened. I was told it would be the last time. I received a call on Friday (project start date) stating the the project engineer wanted to review my folder and that they wouldn't be starting the work until the next Monday because the safety issues tied to leaving the holes open over the weekend. As upset as I was about all of the delays, I agreed. The crew doing the actual foundation work did an excellent job. Jorge and is crew were very professional. The project was supposed to be completed on Thursday, however the city inspector did not show up to inspect the work as scheduled on Thursday (not the crew's fault). When I asked if they would be returning on Friday, I was told that they wouldn't because they did not a have a crew available for Friday. They wouldn't be returning until Monday. This really upset me because it seemed that all of a sudden the whole safety issue wasn't a problem. When the crew came to inject the poly-fill they ran over one of the neighbor's sprinkler and broke it. They sent a two-man crew out out fill the holes and pour the concrete. This took another two days. My neighbor spoke with one of the young men about her sprinkler and was told it would be repaired. I was later informed by my neighbor that a sprinkler head(wrong size) was dropped in his yard next to the broken sprinkler head. When I spoke to the office about it, the response I hit was they would contact the owner directly and just give them a credit because they couldn't afford to send a crew all the way out just to repair the sprinkler headDerrick M.
- Business Description:CHARGES HOURLY OR BY QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #920143. ACCEPTS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:They are honest about things that needed to be done, that he could or could not do. He has a lot going on and so he has to work on bigger project first but that is common. Sometimes if he do not have a big job you cannot really expect to get quick service, that kind of goes for a lot of people. I would use his services again in the future, as eventually it’s the right thingChristian T.
- Business Description:General Builder.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated licensed contractor. Start planning your project with us today! Give us a call or send us an email. You can also visit us at www.topnotchcr.com
- Business Description:Painting Contractor Since 1959, 4-10 Employees, No Subcontractors, Serving Entire San Joaquin Valley And Beyond, Free Written Estimates Gladly Given, License # 413953, Insured And Bonded. Additional services: Elastomeric Coatings, Epoxy Floor & Other Special Coatings, Staining Wood & Concrete, Lacquering & Varnishing, Graffiti Removal , Commercial, Residential And Light Industrial PaintinRecent Review:Over several years of painting estimates NO painters would touch our siding chipping (40 yr guarantee / only lasted about 25 yrs) 2-story home. O'Day's gave us an estimate and a time line and we were extremely happy with the results. His crew was very professional and a pleasure to work with (needless to say I personally was very particular and watched every move). They even painted my front door that I wanted blue and I LOVE it. I am very happy with the end product and will most definitely use them again. If fact I hope to contract them again in 2011 to paint the interior of our home...........Dennis I will be in touch!!!!Larkin L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
Tracy, California 95377
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING1418 Mariani Ct Ste 160
Tracy, California 95376
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
Livermore, California 94551
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Joe Vierra Construction1746 W Ripon Rd
Ripon, California 95366
- Joe Vierra Construction
- Mr painter painting co.5451 9th St
Keyes, California 95328
- Mr painter painting co.
- No Limit Builders1801 Greger St
Oakdale, California 95361
- No Limit Builders
- O'day PaintingPO Box 4094
Stockton, California 95204
- O'day Painting
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc1224 Yorktown Ln
Manteca, California 95336
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
Lodi, California 95240
- W C Canepa