If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Murphys, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Murphys
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
Basement Waterproofers in Murphys
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Restore old concrete floors today! Transform any slab of concrete with a designer full flake or solid color epoxy, or an industrial polished or stained finish. Only high quality materials used . These floor will last a lifetime . 10 years union flooring experience. High quality commercial work for reasonable prices . Contact for a free quote today
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Free estimets.No trip charges.Recent Review:I Thought every was O K. I never got an estimate or even a phone call. Mike P.
- Business Description:we at Martinez tile company we give the best price on what we do for the costumer always be happy.
- Business Description:General Building contactor that takes Credit Cards.Recent Review:Everything went well. The pad was created exactly to our specifications. The electrician was timely and completed work in two days.Susan M.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN & DECK BUILDER! FREE PHONE ESTIMATES! I'm Chris Olive and my family has a long history of working in construction and I am proud to continue that tradition. I am a handyman and a deck builder. I provide these services: Decks & porches, drywall, carpentry, doors & windows, landscaping, painting, remodeling, electrical, plumbing, and miscellaneous activities. I don't check my emails very often, so call or text me 24/7 at (209) 283-4221. We are an owner-operated small business..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Angels Camp
- Mountain Ranch
- San Andreas
- Twain Harte
- Mokelumne Hill
- Mi Wuk Village
- West Point
- Pine Grove
- Valley Springs
- Sutter Creek
- La Grange
waterproofing contractors in Murphys
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Chris Olive Handyman Services
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Top Notch Disaster Recovery1208 W Avenue K
- Top Notch Disaster Recovery