We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Hollister, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Hollister
- Ranch Hands ConstructionJeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionOutstanding workmanship and detailed professional installation of floor and wall tile. The crew were courteous, respectfully, and maintained the worksite in a clean and orderly manner. Their attention to detail was excellent.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThese fellows are prompt, clean and polite and do the work on time. I would not consider hiring anyone else. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionExceptional group of experienced professionals. The team is responsible, timely, clean and quality oriented. The work they did for us was 5 star. I would highly recommend this group of professionals.
- Precision Built ConstructionEverything is just perfect! I couldn't be more happy...thank you so much for making this project go so smoothly. From the detailed work to the professionalism to the cleaning and most importantly to the trust. I could leave the house knowing my home would be safe and respected. I will definitely refer you to anyone that is looking for a contractor. Precision Construction is now my go to for all my construction needs
- Trig Builders Inc.Ezra and his professional team recently worked on renovations on our house in Ventura county. The house was not remodeled for over 20 years now and it really needed a major update before we moved in. His team did a complete remodeling of the 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, common areas and reconfigured the 2nd floor space, including the installation of the air conditioning. Ezra provided a very fair estimate and time frame to finish the work and the team not only completed everything within the scheduled time frame but were extremely courteous and accommodating often going above and beyond the ask to create beautiful spaces
- Trig Builders Inc.Ezra, Odelia and the workers worked with us at our new purchase house for few months to really understand and find what we really want and need regarding the look of the kitchen space, floor, backsplash, paint, countertops and modifications. The plans and execution of the work turned out that the new kitchen was much better than we could have think of! Ezra who managed the work and the actual construction as a great match and everyone were responsive and good people who listened to all of our requests and change orders. Thanks Ezra and Odelia!
- Barney's Home RepairsBarney was very professional, quickly responded to my emails and called me promptly after first contact. The original work was for just the door, toilet and fan repairs. However, Barney took the time to walk around inside and out of my home to ensure that there ware no other issues on the home. he found a broken dryer vent with a bird trying to make a nest. Barney quite possibly prevented a fire in my home because of his due diligence! Excellent integrity and a fair price from a professional. I would highly recommend Barney's home repair
- Baggett Construction ServicesWOW! Absolutely awesome! They were exceptional! We have a brand new house now at the completion and I have to say it was worth every single penny and more! We got a deal! I feel like I bought a brand new house! Max and his crew (Including every single subcontractor that he hired to come in) were timely, courteous, professional, DETAILED AND METICULOUS about every single aspect of their jobs. Every member of the construction crew was a true craftsman. Max Baggett kept in contact with us during every step of the construction process and was responsive to every call we made. Max runs a large company and we always felt as though we were his number one customer and paid attention to EVERY detail, and responded to every single call we made to him immediately. Even when his portion of our whole wall cabinetry was completed he made a point of coming by when we were having our home entertainment center and sound system installed. He instructed the installation team how to hide wires and protect the functionality and beauty of our custom made cabinets. As a side note I must say that I was exceptionally pleased at how clean my house was kept during the construction process! The whole front of our house was under remodel and the crew used plastic cover sheets so the dust did not get into our bedroom (That we lived out of for 3 1/2 months during the construction...so it was really important to us to keep it dust free). I have breathing problems and did not have one problem during the entire time of our construction process. Also, the lighting was done perfectly. We have some special paintings that David installed the lighting to illuminate the pictures to show their true beauty. As things were getting close to Christmas and I was having to coordinate our furniture (Murphy's Mover's was exceptional!) to get moved in so at least our family had a place to sit for Christmas Dinner.....Max and his whole team work hard to ensure we could have our construction completed in time for Christmas Dinner for my husband/s side of the family...which was a stressor in itself! I will definitely use them again AND every single subcontractor he used for our flooring, painting, firebox installation, mill work and tile work). I just have to say that there is not a better contractor and also, one of the most important and hallmark attribute of Max is what an Honest and ETHICAL man to work with, and so was every member of his team....my husband and I just cannot say enough about how great an experience this was and I would do it all over again. We just want to say a heart felt thank you to every single person that worked on our home. I now love every single minute I spend in it. I turned into a dream home.....I can't wait to start a master bath and kitchen remodel! Do hire this team and you will not regret the experience at all
- Baggett Construction ServicesI don’t have any complaints about Max or his crew. They are conscientious, friendly, polite and clean. I never felt uncomfortable around any of them. When I had concerns Max did not hesitate to explain why something was done a certain way. If he had to change anything on the schedule he made sure I was kept informed. His estimates are very thorough but when issues arose not on the estimate he advised me of the options available and what he thought was the best course of action. Max’s calm and patient demeanor helped me get through a major remodel of my rental property. I feel very fortunately that he is my contractor and he will be doing another job for me soon. I have learned to trust his advice and his workmanship
Drywall Contractors in Hollister
- Business Description:As a full-service, insured and experienced general contractor you can count on C P Innova Construction. To offer you the best residential services and results every step of the way. Kitchens, bathrooms, floors, additions and remodel specialist. To a classic old fashion looking to the high ending modern finish styles. Owner-operated with more the 10 years of experience
- Business Description:We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call todayRecent Review:Jason Lindgren is a top notch, quality, consummate contractor who is very creative. Jason took on the remodel of a very old cabin, parts of which were nearly a century old. The results were better than we hoped for - largely due to Jason's creativity. His work is impeccable and he communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend Jason and he will be our go to guy for any future projects!!Tom P.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Jeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.candy j.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Hello, I have 30+ years experience in the construction trade. I am licensed, bonded and insured. My business consists of general construction including, but not limited to, framing, sheetrock and paint repair, finished carpentry, as well as decking and gates.Recent Review:Jerry has done and is doing an excellent job. He is honest and hard working. He works quickly and knows what he is doing. I trust him to give me good value for the money. I recommend him for getting the job done.Paul K.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your home
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, stucco & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. License - 868481. May contact through email. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VadenConstruction/?fref=nRecent Review:Steve did an excellent job redoing our main bathroom. He offered advice in choosing the cabinets, countertop and sink. He handled the removal and disposition of the old materials and the installation of the new. He is attentive to detail, a fine craftsman and a polite gentleman. I highly recommend himRK D.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f..Recent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us firstKanjana B.
- Business Description:Cruz 4 Construction small Group of 4 persons at work, in payments it takes cash a checks a pay up front for matrial an a weeks laboer, an when job done the rest of the amount must be pay in full. Yes spacial for some jobs to get to know my skill an honest work
- Business Description:Small painting company,5 employees as of now,as the owner/operator I am hands on on all my projects so you won't just see me at the beginning and end. All my estimates are free and I usual request a small down payment to cover materials to start and final payment upon completion and with your satisfaction of my work. I am also available to larger painting/construction contractors on a sub contracting level
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- San Juan Bautista
- San Martin
- Morgan Hill
- Del Rey Oaks
- Los Banos
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
drywall contractors in Hollister
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C P Innova Construction 3039 Zanetta Dr
- CJM Constructionpo box 515
- CLARK'S DRYWALL3101 Salinas Ave
- Coffey Drywall8937 Coker Rd.
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- C P Innova Construction
- DRC Construction715 CA-68
- DRC Construction
- Franks Construcion114 Barson St
Santa Cruz, California
- Franks Construcion
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JRG Construction Co1245 Kenneth St
- JRG Construction Co
- Maintenance EnterprisesP.O. Box 743
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- MELLO DRYWALL
- Monterey Bay Construction Inc.510 Airport Road Suite B
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Monumental Construction325 Donnas Ln
- Maintenance Enterprises
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- Vaden Construction4110 Crest Rd
Pebble Beach, California
- Vaden Construction