Chapman's Legacy Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

PO Box 468

Orangevale, CA 95662

Old fashion service and concern for our customers, delivered with the advantage of modern technology, and without the BIG company/corporate prices. Bonded and Insured for our customers protection. Our Mission Statement - At Legacy Plumbing our goal is to provide our customers with friendly, quality

10/20/2019

Tara J.

He fixed it and explained it in about thirty minutes. Very professional.

Description of Work
Fix running toilet

10/08/2018

Martie B.

They do great work. Very skilled in their profession. A bit pricey.

Description of Work
Shower/drain needed replaced

07/25/2018

Donovan R.

I called this morning, and they showed up at my house within two hours. It was a simple fix. The overall price was more than I expected, but I wouldn't complain since they came out so fast. I can't say if it was higher or lower than anyone else, because no one else would come today. Overall it was fair, quick (15 minutes of work) , professional, and the response was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a plumber.

Description of Work
My water softener started leaking. I didn't use it so I needed a simple by-pass pipe.

06/08/2018

Jim K.

Company did a good job. Arrived on time and handled each job correctly

Description of Work
Put in a new water heater, fixed bathroom drain

02/21/2018

James W.

Andy is the best took care of the problems in a timely fashion and was very friendly. I appreciate the way he explained the problems. A go to guy for my next plumbing needs for sure.

Description of Work
Sewer line drain backed up plus a Toilet seal leak repair

Category sewer cleaning

12/12/2017

Tom B.

I was very pleased with the service provided.

Description of Work
Drain needed to be cleared

Category drain cleaning

11/02/2017

Sandy D.

Very well. Lines were snaked. Drain was cleared.

Description of Work
Clogged washing machine line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/16/2017

Mike M.

These guys are great. Hired for two jobs at my mother-in-law's and both went great. Competitively priced, showed up on time each time and got right to work. Everything worked great and cleaned up completely. Highly recommend. Cost listed was for both jobs.

Description of Work
Replace broken tank-less water heater with gas tank water heater. Replace leaking shower/tub faucet/valve behind tile shower wall.

10/04/2017

David B.

I would like to start by saying that the service I received from Kermit at Chapman's Legacy Plumbing is the exact reason I am a member of Angie's List! Kermit was a true professional who was able to trouble shoot all issues with my sink and water in the kitchen. He corrected several issues and located all necessary parts to avoid replacing major parts like the entire faucet. Kermit was punctual, explained everything he was doing or needed to do, performed quality work and was just an all around friendly person. After reading a dozen companies reviews and taking a chance, I got exactly what I was hoping for. THIS IS WHAT MAKES ANGIES WORTH IT!! Thank you Kermit!

Description of Work
Faucet Leak, water shut off valves under sink broken, dishwasher air gap not working properly.

09/14/2017

David J.

Work completed quickly and with quality.

Description of Work
Replace toilet wax ring, inspect for damage.

09/08/2017

Christine T.

Great job, great price, quick response and Kermit was as down home and nice as could be. If I ever have any plumbing issues I will call them for help and wouldn't hesitate to refer them...in fact, I already have.

Description of Work
Wax seal under toilet was leaking and needed to be replaced.

07/27/2017

ELIZABETH W.

I first called our regular plumber who told us to go buy a new toilet. Said he doesn't work on older toilets. It was a slow leak, caused by a valve. Andy came over the next day, had the parts, fixed it on the spot by putting in "guts" and gave me a discount on top of it. From now on, I am referring this plumber to all of my real estate clients as well. He was excellent!

Description of Work
Fix a leaky 1948 toilet

Category plumbing

Member, we try to fix before we replace. We want to take care of the problem correctly but also with the least amount of cost to our customers. Thank you for the review, glad you didn't have to buy a new toilet.

07/24/2017

Cate L.

He was very good. I would use them again too. I know plumbers can be pretty expensive. He knew exactly what to do and he did it quickly. He was very responsive too.

Description of Work
He fixed the shower faucet. There was a little piece that needed to be replaced.

Category plumbing

Member, thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on respect and responsiveness, were glad you received both. Thank you again.

07/24/2017

Ruth P.

They took care of the problems very efficiently and professionally. We will definitely be hiring them again.

Description of Work
They were fabulous in providing a solution to a shower drainage problem. We also hired them to take care of a water line break.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Member, we're happy to be your plumber when you need us! Thanks very much.

04/17/2017

walter S.

When I called to make an appointment to do the job, Russ said he was busy at a jobsite & would call me back, or he let the call go to voicemail. I continued to call Russ numerous times & he would not return my calls. I then called his father (the owner) & got the same treatment , no return call to set up an appointment time on the estimate they originally gave me. WHAT KIND OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE IS THAT!

Description of Work
Received an estimate to add a valve in my water line.

Category plumbing

Member, I'm sorry for this very strange interaction, please call me directly, I'm one of the owners. Manny 916.832.8120

01/26/2017

Timothy D.

I called Manny at 9:00 a.m. on a Wednesday with an emergency (hot water out). He said he could make it the following morning, after an 8:30 a.m. appointment. I said great, I'd take the morning off work. So today, I call him at 11:15 a.m. asking for a status update. He first said that he had another customer with an emergency, then denied making an appointment with me for this morning. I said that if he wasn't going to make it, he needed to have the courtesy to call me--I missed work this morning for this. Completely unacceptable. This is my first experience with Angie's List, and I am not happy.

Description of Work
Hot water repaired.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Member, firstly we are very sorry for the late call and not being able to show up to your location. We had a very large apartment building call with an emergency affecting over half of the complex come in the at 5:00 AM that morning. Both of our plumbers were on-site and not able to stop work to contact you. Again, we apologize for our mistake in not calling you and for the inconvenience we caused your schedule. At this point i'm not sure what we can do aside from apologize again and offer you a conversation about a future job with a significant discount provided we can agree to the terms. Please give us a call should you wish and if the need arises. Thank you for your time and feedback.

01/22/2017

Judy F.

Response within hours on a SATURDAY/ knowledge of problem EXCELLENT/ no price inflation/ very PROFESSIONAL/ extremely TRUSTWORTHY This is the response from my daughter on a visit at her home from Kermit. This was the 3rd plumber trying to fix a very routine problem. I had called two others that received good reviews but the job wasn't done due to failures on the other company's side. This was over a week I have been working on this plumbing problem. Went back to Angie's list and called two other plumbers but no response just voicemail or grumpy person answering. THEN called Legacy Plumbing and this kind man named Kermit picked up the phone and said he will be there in 2 hours. Called me back to confirm he was on his way. Resolved the problem and the sound of water draining down the tub drain was a wonderful sound. He had to snake using the sink drain and discovered a part that was broken in the sink and repaired without inflating the price. Cleaned up and was VERY professional. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AVAILABLE ON SHORT SHORT NOTICE!

Description of Work
Drain clog in bathtub

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Member, thank you for your time and review, glad we were able to get the drain moving again.

01/11/2017

Carolina M.

Russell was professional, efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
Fixed a tub leak.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking time to let others know about us.

11/02/2016

Gary K.

He?s very good and fast. He is the best plumber I?ve ever used.

Description of Work
Changed out a garbage disposal and is doing my hot water tank.

Category plumbing

Member, thank you for your review. Happy we got the job done to your liking.

10/11/2016

Nancy W.

Russell was friendly, and did excellent work. Would call Chapman again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Moved and hose bib in yard.

Category plumbing

Member, thanks so much for your review and thank you for using our business. We're very happy you will call us again should you need us.

07/14/2016

christine R.

Russell came out the same day we called. He looked at our OLD water heater and recommended we install a new one and also recommended a Hot Water Recirculation System. It was installed the next day - promptly and efficiently. We have hot water ... and quickly. Great service!

Description of Work
Repair water heater.

07/05/2016

Mark T.

Russell came out within two hours and had the job done quickly. Couldn't have asked for quicker service. He gives new Angie's List customers a 25% discount on labor, which is appreciated. Will use them again.

Description of Work
replacement of disposal

07/02/2016

Stacie Z.

Excellent service and would definately recommend to anyone needing plumbing services. The filter housing on my water softner cracked and flooded our garage. After turning water off to the house I was in desperate need of a plumber to come take a look. I called CLP and Russell was able to come by within the hour to assess. I decided to just remove the unit and was certain I would have to get on the schedule for another day. Much to my surprise he said he could do it right then and there. within 10 minutes the softner unit was out, water lines redirected and water back on. Such quick and professional work at a reasonable price. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Removed a water softner unit

05/21/2016

Mike L.

Very pleased with the price and professionalism.

Description of Work
Leaking fittings were replaced

Category water heater repair

05/08/2016

Matt H.

Kermit and his son showed up quickly on the same day I called on a Saturday to replace my water heater and expansion tank. They were both very friendly and professional and performed the exact service I needed without any up-sells or other kind of pressure like a more expensive tank with unnecessary additional warranties. They replaced the old water tank and installed the new one very quickly and I was very happy with the work. Very efficient and professional and I recommend for any plumbing job. Am very happy with my Bradford White 50 gallon water heater and it has been working like a charm for months. It seems to be performing better than the old one too as the water heats up faster and is hotter at the same setting we had before. Thanks a lot Kermit!

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater

Category water heater repair

4 Seasons HVAC

Zoom Drain

Here at ZOOM DRAIN, we are proud to be your drain and sewer experts. We provide residential and commercial drain and sewer services. From sinks, toilets, and tubs to main drains, roof drains, storm drains, and anything else that carries water, we've got you covered. Providing services that are fast, focused, and ensure the job is done right the first time is the motto we have always stood by and continue to follow. We go above and beyond on every job until the problem is resolved. It's our mission to show you how these qualities set us apart from other companies.

2022 Super Service Award

River City Water Heaters and Plumbing

River City Water Heaters is run by two longtime friends that go way back. Starting off as plumbers, they then found an interest in working with water heaters. Now, they offer 24 hour emergency water heaters for the people in and around Sacramento because they know what it’s like to have something go wrong in the middle of the night and not know who to call. Thankfully, River City Water Heaters & Plumbing will come to the rescue.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Deluxe Color Video Inspection, Faucet, Gas Lines Repair & Replacement, New Construction Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Line Repair, Tank Less Water Heaters & Trench Less Sewer Line Repair & Replacement.