FLOOR STORE

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2011

11225 Trade Center Dr

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Floor Store is Northern California's preferred distributor of America's finest carpet mills, hardwood/laminate floors, and tile/stone manufacturers. This gives you the largest choice of styles and colors in quantities to complete a whole room or even an entire house at prices that cannot be beat. We are proud to offer a dedicated staff of licensed professionals to assist you in every phase of your flooring experience....

07/20/2016

Bud P.

Description of Work
Carpet installed to our complete satisfaction. (Carpet was purchased through my daughter's interior design company.)

04/22/2016

Tracy N.

Description of Work
Larry at the Floor Store took care of all my questions and helped me understand the overwhelming amount of floor products out there. We replaced the carpet in five rooms with a high quality engineered hardwood. The installation crew was led by Abel and they were prompt to the minute each day. I've never dealt with a more professional contractor. Abel gets five stars from me! I definitely recommend the Floor Store.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/19/2015

Ignacio & Michiko C.

Very smoothly. Better than I had expected. He followed up with us after install and also when we needed to have the installer come out afterwards to repair a damaged floor board. He always responds promptly and courteously. Great guy!

Description of Work
Larry helped us search for our perfect bamboo flooring. They didn't carry the brand we wanted but he arranged to have it installed. He gave us detailed instructions on ordering and receiving our flooring.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/01/2014

Zachary N.

I used the Floor Store on a recommendation from a friend of mine. Upon arrival Jeremy was professional and was able to answer all questions my wife and I had. Their prices were comparable to other tile stores we went to plus they do the installation in house, so we decided to go with them. When the installers came, they inspected the existing subfloor and decided they wanted to put down a layer of Redguard to ensure everything was waterproofed. After talking to Jeremy, this seemed reasonable and I agreed. They charged me $1 sq. ft to install (paint it on) the product plus three buckets of material @ $75/bucket. The guys only ended using a little over one bucket (I still got charged for all three) and they got it on my cabinets in a few spaces (which is impossible to get off). On the last day of the install the installers originally said they would be there by 10 am. They finally called at noon to say they would be there by 2 p.m., but didn’t end up showing up until almost 4 p.m. and didn’t finish until after 9 p.m. I have small children, so this was incredibly inconvenient for me. After further examination of the work that was performed there is a lot of unevenness throughout the floor and some areas where you can practically stub your toe due to the tiles not being laid very well. After the installation, Jeremy was supposed to make custom thresholds where the tile and wood floors met, so I brought in a sample of another threshold to use as a color template. I gave him that sample in October 2013 and still to this day I have not heard anything from him and he still has my sample (ended up going to home depot instead). If he didn’t have interest in doing this for us, I wish he would have said so instead of wasting my time. I will never use this company again.

Description of Work
Install floor tile in entryway, dining room and kitchen

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

As a company that services over 2000 jobs a year, it is our goal to satisfy every customer 100% of the time. We sincerely regret your unfortunate experience.

07/08/2014

Jennifer M.

Found a great deal on a "factory overrun" roll in the back room of the Floor Store which was used for the majority of the job, super soft awesome carpet. Got a fancy patterned carpet for the front room which looks amazing. Their crew arrived on time, moved all furniture carefully, did a great job installing (took 2 days). Cleaned everything up and put all the furniture back in place. I'm super happy with the quality of the carpet and the installation.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet, installed about 1,300 sq feet of new carpet, moved furniture

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/16/2014

Angela S.

Okay, let me preface this review with the following: I am super picky when it comes to details and I was also in a huge rush to get this job done. Not to mention I needed the entire project to come in under $10,000. Basically, I wanted the best products, outstanding craftsmanship, and decent pricing all done in a week! These guys did all this and more. I shopped around, and once I chose my flooring, I had three different companies out for estimates. They all were aware of my deadline, but The Floor Store assured me it would only take a maximum of 5 days, while the others said it would take closer to 10. They finished 4 days sooner than I needed, which was a huge relief. Both the tile guys and the hardwood guys were from Nazar's crew and I can't say enough about the quality of their work. The stone I picked out was challenging to install with its mosaic pattern, but the guys were great. There were a couple of issues because I'm so picky, but they did not hesitate to correct the minor details I pointed out. Same goes for the hardwood installers. Complete professionals who take pride in their work. I even had them install additional trim pieces around my cabinets that were not included in the original bid. Ray was my contact and project manager and he came out to check on things twice during the week. He also was available to answer questions throughout the project and always got right back to me. He didn't pressure me at all while shopping around, but let me know that they definitely wanted my business. I'm so happy to have done business with this company!

Description of Work
Installed an outsourced stone mosaic tile for the bathroom floor and ordered/installed solid hardwood throughout entire house.

03/30/2014

Susan N.

The salesman came back with samples for good "rental" quality carpet and we ordered the best he brought with him. After they were through there was over an inch of unpainted wall due to new carpet and pad being thinner than what was removed (Powell homes don't have baseboards in carpeted areas). The painter came back, but the salesman should have known and let me decide if I wanted to spend extra money on repainting or better/thicker carpet (I would have chosen carpet!). Also, they forgot to trim behind all 3 bedroom doors but our handyman did it for us. We are in the midst of getting estimates for installing 3500sq. ft. of "real" wood floors in our home in El Dorado Hills but will look elsewhere.

Description of Work
After purchasing a rental in Gold River we replaced downstairs carpet with good quality wood laminate. That went quite well. After we were done with painting, repairs and upgrades we decided to replace carpet on stairs, bedrooms and hall on 2nd floor.

03/14/2014

Lynn K.

The job went great. Larry was salesman and project manager. He was always available and kept us informed of status. The crew was professional, friendly and respectful of our home. They are true craftsmen with an eye for details. They did a seamless join between the wood and tile, not an easy job and they got it right in all 3 areas totaling about 20 linear feet. They worked around our schedule for other trades people doing work in the house. We love our floors and will definitely hire them again when we remodel in the areas where they did not replace the existing flooring.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and tile in most of the house (about 1500 sqft) with engineered hardwood and tile. Price is for entire job - demolition, hardwood, tile and installation (glue down of eng'd hardwood, not float).

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/13/2014

Victoria B.

Very skillful installers and very professional sales and service. My carpet is lovely and I was very pleased with the cost and the quality of the materials and service.

01/18/2014

ruth ann T.

Installers arrived as scheduled, they were very professional, the color of carpet looked even better after installation, the job was done very quickly and efficiently; gave them a check as required after completing services; it was nice to finally deal with contractors that knew what they were doing and applied the highest standards of compliance; I have been dealing with subcontractors, contractors, handymen and etc for about 1 yr on this home, it was refreshing to finally have someone come to my home with honest suggestions and also knowledgeable and then have the installers live up to the expectations of job performed. Would highly recommend them, would definitely use them again and have already passed the information on too my neighbors

Description of Work
contacted from home pro by Mark who came out immediately the following Monday and brought samples with him, took measurements and discussed options. I had already paid 50 online with home depot who came out and measured however was unable to hook up confirm? after 2 trips to their store? Was quite pleased with Mark who came right out with samples and was very knowledgeable with suggestions what kinds of flooring. Decided to go with carpet as opposed to laminte, was a simple cost effective solution, appointment was made for same week, took no monies down, wrote up the invoice with size and selection of product,

12/20/2013

Daniel S.

Ray was our salesperson and Frank was our installer. The Floor Store offered the best rate for our engineered hardwood floors (material and labor), tile and carpet. Ray was helpful, honest and not pushy at all. Our wood floors were not delivered to their warehouse in time so install was delayed but Frank was upfront and professional about it all so we were confident the work would finish on time, and it did. They have an excellent selection of wood, tile and carpet options in their show room and let you browse freely without pressure or hassle. I have recommended them already to several friends and would gladly choose them again.

Description of Work
I used Floor Store.

07/09/2013

Diwakar T.

It went pretty good and they delivered what they promised. They came on time and finished on time.

Description of Work
I used Floor Store to install carpet.

05/28/2013

Nicole M.

We worked with Ray, who was great. The price was the best we saw, beating out the Costco deal too. Ray was helpful in the showroom, as well as when he came out and measured and gave us a firm quote. The guys who did the work did a good job, and took much less time than expected since there were four of them working at the same time.

Description of Work
Demo-ed tile and carpet, removed baseboards in one trip; after we had painted, came back and installed laminate and put back baseboards.

Category flooring contractor

04/12/2013

Gina J.

They installed laminate in my great room, vinyl in the bathrooms and laundry area, and carpet in the bedrooms. Though they were the most competitively priced for quality surfaces, we had a mixed experience. When we originally signed the contract, we were told that our freshly painted baseboards would not be removed/uninstalled. Unfortunately, they were removed and damaged in the process. They tried to fix the work but the caulking job was sloppy. We called them back to fix it - and they came out the next day, free of charge - but there were still places my painter needed to touch up/fix herself. I should note that they sent three installers to do the work - one for each type of flooring. The laminate/vinyl installers were great (aside from the baseboard issue) but the carpet installer put tools/beverages on freshly painted surfaces that - again - my painter then needed to fix. Also, they installed carpet over the closet track in three of our four bedrooms. Even though the doors do work, they brush against the carpet and are hard to shut. We're still determining how to fix that.

Description of Work
Complete re-flooring throughout my 1800+ square foot home. Work was completed before we moved in.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/23/2011

Shannon S.

Everyone at the store worked with me to find what would work for my colors, budget, and style. They recommended high quality products and steered me away from things they didn't think I would be happy with (without being pushy about it). The salespeople were knowledgeable about their products and extremely helpful every time I went in. The installation was lightning quick and looks beautiful. We had a couple of things that we had to have re-done and they were very responsive and got things taken care of quickly. I recommend The Floor Store to all my friends now!

Description of Work
Carpet, hardwood, and tile for almost my entire house.

09/08/2008

Edison C.

I have used this company for the past twenty years because they provide old school service and bargain prices. I like that you see the material that they will install instead of ordering it from a small swatch.

Description of Work
We had this company install remove the carpet from a family room and install new carpet.

04/27/2006

THEY DID VERY GOOD WORK. THEY CAME ON TIME AND GOT RIGHT TO WORK. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THAT THEY WORKED. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND COURTEOUS TO ME.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT SOME CARPET FROM THEM, THEY INSTALLED THE PADDING AND CARPET IN TWO BEDROOMS, THE LIVING ROOM AND THE HALLWAY. THEY EVEN TOOK THE OLD CARPET OUT.

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
    Grand Jaguar Tile

Grand Jaguar Tile is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals has experiencing dating back to the 2000's, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Tile and Grout Professionals

RESTORE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR TILES AND BRIGHTEN DIRTY AND WEATHERED CONCRETE Call Tile & Grout Professionals for efficient and cost-effective work on tile cleaning, grout sealing, concrete washing, tile repair, and many more services. We are a locally operated company in the Northern California area. Ask for free estimates on your service.

Offers by Tile and Grout Professionals on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Sales and installation of carpet, ceramic & porcelain tile, hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl, vinul sheet goods, and window treatments.