Express Sewer & Drain, INC.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

Express Sewer delivers FAST, INEXPENSIVE, QUALITY solutions for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Impressive dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service makes us the leader in our region and the right choice for you. We specialize in Trenchless sewer and water pipe replacements. We provide FREE TV inspections of your sewer with any paid service for our customers. We are family owned and operated, open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are never any overtime charges and estimates are FREE, give us a call, your call is free and will save you money....

plumbers (288)drain cleaning (120)sewer cleaning (84)drain pipe installation (21)water heaters (8)concrete repair (11)concrete driveways (3)

08/16/2022

Chris W.

Not good. Drain was snaked. Technician seemed to indicate the drain was slow but he had it running better. However, no improvement in drain at all. The cost $175. Called them back, was told an additional $438 would be needed to hydro-jet. They had no intention to follow-up with anything. So, basically, I paid $175 for nothing.

Description of Work
Slow bathtub drain

Category concrete repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

11/01/2020

Bryan M.

Not an honest company, technician Jame did not perform the work order which was to fix the broken pipe and install the clean out as he has promised when we spoke on the phone. The cost for the work was $1200. The broken pipe happen to be a damaged baffle in a septic system. Instead of fixing the pipe, James was just recommend unnecessary work that does not solve my broken pipe problem. He ended up recommend digging around the septic and call it a change in work order. Have us signed a blank sheet of change in work order. Our broken pipe hasn’t been fix nor the installation of a clean out was perform. We ended up with a bill of $1200 just to expose the dirt. That price is not even including the backfill. Thank god I did not ask them to backfill. I can’t imagine another $1200 for the backfill!! We had to called a licensed Septic company and they charge $350 to expose and backfill. We Had them install a baffle and backfill for $900. These company is a scam, misleading to try to make end meat and scam you out of your money. Remember they will not fix your work order and will left you with a outrageous bill!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Fix broken pipe and install cleanout $1200

Category concrete repair, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

10/14/2020

Ranae B.

All went very well and I am pleased with the level of expertise.

Description of Work
install a pressure gauge and some toilet repair.

Category concrete repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

07/10/2020

David K.

It went very well, we wanted an estimate for replacement, Owen, the plumber ran a video line in clean out, it showed some other build up, and recommended a power clean, which we’ll do.

Description of Work
Leak in drain pipe.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/04/2020

Gary K.

Very well. They were quick to respond to my request for repair and were within the expected price range.

Description of Work
Flapper leaking

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

08/08/2019

john P.

This was an excellent experience overall. Professional and personable service with both the scheduling and the service call. Do not hesitate to use Express Sewer and Drain for household drain issues.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was plugged needing to be snaked.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

06/09/2019

Jon M.

Max called about 30 minutes prior to his arrival letting me know his ETA. Upon arrival, he was dressed professionally, polite and ready to go to work. Within 10 minutes he had the problem resolved (which the previous plumber had struggled with for days) and we were ready to use our kitchen again. Thank you Express Sewer & Drain. They answer their phones, they respond, are friendly and get the job done - I would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Clean a kitchen sink stoppage

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

11/28/2018

Donna E.

Response was timely, professional. I think the extra $$ for trenchless coupled with the knowledge I have of 2 previous water mains buried in the lawn which they could possibly hit when boring, made me go for more traditional trenching. Trenchless is likely a great idea if the 60 year old sewer lines need to be redone in the future!

Description of Work
Approximately 65 ft. Residential Water Main Replaced with 1.25" Soft Copper

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

11/27/2018

RICHARD P.

It took a lot more than was expected but Rahmein made it all good

Description of Work
Stopped up bathroom sink drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Cost $391.15

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

11/20/2018

Robert W.

I have had two satisfactory experiences but the third time they sent a rookie, who clearly did not know what he was doing and he made a big mistake installing the disposal. But he did scold us on what he perceived to be our misuse of the garbage disposal, how we must have done A, B or C and that's why a relatively new disposal went bad, even though we'd done no such thing! We called to complained that the new disposal leaked badly under the sink and spit water out the air gap when using the dishwasher. To ES&D's credit, they did quickly send a different person out to fix the problem free of charge, but the repairman was clearly unhappy about it, grumbling about how we were getting a better disposal than we deserved because it was "all he had on the truck," and he too scolded us on misuse of the disposal. That is NOT how you follow up on a customer complaint. I could have excused the first guy if I'd received a little respect from the second guy. I am done with this company.

Description of Work
Replacement of garbage disposal

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] as the Operations Manager I regret that you are unhappy with the service we provided, I have reached out to you to call me and discuss how we can remedy this situation and you have not returned my call. Our goal is 100% satisfaction with every customer. Feel free to call me to discuss 916-920-0220 ... Thanks Dean

11/16/2018

Griffin T.

Rahmein, the technician, was friendly, courteous, very knowledgeable, and extremely competent. He taught me as he worked, snaking out the line, running the camera, and showing me the problem areas. The service was incredibly inexpensive and was a godsend because other places I called told me they couldn't come until the following week; Express came the following morning! The process was transparent--no surprises and pressure to replace this and that. Honest assessment and clear explanations. What more could you want? Call Express! Thank you, Rahmein!

Description of Work
the unclogging of my sewer line

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

09/20/2018

George S.

Great, he was professional and knowledgeable. He was on time and completed the work on time.

Description of Work
Repaired a clogged drain.

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

06/20/2018

George C.

Armando from Express Sewer and Drain assessed the repair and gave me estimates for replacing the ball valve and repairing the section to restore water to the pipe that provides water my front yard irrigation. He was fast, and efficient and is an excellent communicator. He answered all of my questions and provided options, and the recommended fix. I couldn't be happier with his work! Very happy with the price of repairs as well! Express Sewer and Drains pricing is half of the cost of the area's larger Plumbing service estimate. Icing on the cake is that when I told Armando that we had low water pressure in our Master Bathroom, he suggested a couple of things to check. We thought we were looking at needing to re-plumb the pipes into the Master Bath. I did what he suggested and like magic, we have restored water pressure without needing an expensive repair! Thank you Armando! We will definitely call Express Sewer and Drain in the future when we need plumbing work.

Description of Work
Leaking ball valve and reconnected water service to irrigation service pipe

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

05/25/2018

Alison M.

My house is on propane and I had a gas line run to our back patio for our BBQ. It is capped off so I just needed a shut off valve added to it so that I can install the line for our BBQ. Express came out and confirmed that is all I would need and quoted me $315 to do it! That is an astronomical price for a job that would take them 10 minutes.

Description of Work
Shut off valve added to existing gas line

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/03/2018

Robert F.

I couldn't find my mainline cleanout so I called them for an estimate on putting in a cleanout. After some discussion wrt the age of the house, the technician said he could look for an existing cleanout. The price he quoted was reasonable. He was able to find the cleanout easily. He was very professional and pleasant and on time. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleanout installation

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

03/08/2018

LISA S.

Great. From Elena who set up appt. to James the service technician, all went well. Neat appearance, punctual, and professional service. It took a second trip with correct/better equipment, but had better than expected results. James was very helpful with answering questions and explaining job. Thank You. Andy

Description of Work
Unclogged main sewer line.

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with our work. I will be sure to pass this message along to Elena and James. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Kayla Vanderlip Plumbing Coordinator

02/05/2018

Robert W.

It went great. I like this company and I like their work

Description of Work
Fixing a waste water line break under the kitchen sink

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our work. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Sincerely, Kayla Vanderlip Plumbing Coordinator

12/08/2017

James H.

Excellent! Sewer pipes are essentially "spotless".

Description of Work
Total drain clean and hydro flush

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

Thank you for the positive review. Please contact us if you need anything in the future. Laura Gallagher Office Manager

12/02/2017

gemi R.

max was here at precise time and walked me through everything he was going to do including different options, was both fast and professional , when finished he walked me through everything again , gave me some advice on another project i was going to do , would hire them again .

Description of Work
relocate water line in ceiling

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give Max a positive review. Not only do we appreciate it but our technicians do as well. I will be sure to pass this along to him. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Sincerely, Laura Gallagher

11/15/2017

Sue Ellen J.

I though they were good. They did come out at the drop of a hat, so that was a good thing. They arrived quickly because it was a problem. They took care of the problem. They suggested some repairs that was quite expensive, so I guess that's why I'm giving them a "B". We opted not to do those. They did come out right away, which was great. They were okay, above average I'll say as far a professionalism. I would feel funny in saying that they were not real professional. I'm not sure how to say that, so I'd rather not. Their responsiveness was good. If I had to use them again, I would.

Description of Work
The sewer drain in our driveway overflowed.

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review, maintaining a positive review is very important to us. If can find the time I would like to discuss the B rating on the Professionalism, Quality and Price. Sincerely, Bill Vanderveer Operations Manager (916) 842-3146

11/09/2017

brian O.

The technician did great work. He knew what he was doing. One thing I would recommend is finding your sewer access point outside before someone comes out to do the work. This way they're not wasting their time searching around for the sewer access.

Description of Work
I had Express Sewer come out and snake out a sewer drain at a commercial building. The technician first put a camera in to check the drain, then cleaned out the drain, and put the camera back in to show me it was clean.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us an A positive review. Not only do we appreciate it but our technicians do as well. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Sincerely, Bill Vanderveer Plumbing Operations Manager

11/02/2017

Vikki W.

They came out, they were on time. It was a good service. They gave me options.They did what they say they are going to do. They were very good. They were excellent.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning and installation of utility tub.

Work Completed On 02/06/2017