Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ripon, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ripon
- APOLLO-DOMENIC'S SEPTIC SVCGreat. They found my tank quickly and were able to pump it out within 45 minutes. They had to take out a couple fence boards to get to the tank, but put them back there they were. Guys were pleasant and informative as this is the first time I have had a septic tank cleaned out.
- CHIEF DRAIN & PLUMBINGWe had a ruptured water pipe in an interior wall. Chief came out as soon as we called. We have never had a plumber out and I was nervous that we would have a BIG hole in our sheetrock where the wall would need to be cut out for access. Their representative located the approximate location of the leak, cut a 16" by 16" hole and viola - there was the leak centered in his cut-out! Don't know how he pinpointed it so accurately, but it sure made my drywall repair faster, easier and cleaner! Great job! Now I have a plumber I am confident to call again if needed read less
- PARRISH & SONS INCWe had a toilet back up and because we are on a septic system it ended up backing up into our bathtub. We called a plumber and when he got here and checked he said we needed to get our septic tank pumped before he could clean the clog. We called Parrish and they were able to get some one out within the hour. The serviceman was quick, professional, and got the job done quickly so we could get the plumber back on the same day and get the clog cleared. They installed our new septic tank back in 1995 and we have always used them for servicing. I never realized they would perform emergency servicing on the same day. I am very happy with Parrish and will continue to use them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the best read less
- Morton Septic Backhoe & DrillingWe had gotten their name from a contractor who had used them. We liked everything about them. They were very clean and picked up everything after themselves; they did not leave mounds of dirt around any place. We did not compare their price with anybody else but we thought they were pretty reasonable for what they did read less
- AAA BACKHOEWe called and got an estimate that was unbelievably low. Day One: The next morning, the owner shows up before sunrise. He unloads a brand new tractor that he'd just bought and we then talked while it warmed up. Then his vacuum truck arrived (A-1 Septic Service is the same company) and the old tank was quickly emptied. The backhoe which was warming up then started digging and collapsing the old tank. The new trench lines continued out to the new tank location and a near perfect hole dung for the new tank. As he was completing the hole, a truck arrived with the new tank. It was lowered into the pit but didn't fit good enough so they lifted it back out and quickly touched up the hole. The tank fit well on the second try. The leach field was then opened and a couple feet of gravel back filled. All the plumbing was installed with drop, depth and codes carefully followed. Most of the day had passed by now but everything was ready for the County Inspector as she arrived! She verified all the measurements and completed all the permit data. As she handed over the permit, she said this guy is the best and I agreed. The tank and leach lines were all closed up as the sun was setting. The bill for the whole job was the estimated price. Day Two---There was no day two. The replacement of the landscaping (lawn) was pre-agreed to be my responsibility. The contracted job was 100% complete on Day One! read less
- C & C Septic & Portable ToiletGrover went way above my expectations of service. My tank had not been pumped in at least sixteen years and Mr. Hunt said it was the biggest tank that he had ever seen on a residential system. Would recommend him to anyone in the area.
- PARRISH & SONS INCWe were very pleased with all aspects of D. A. Parrish & Sons work. They visited the job site twice so that they could provide an accurate (no charge) quote, and they also pulled a county permit. They arrived on time with the necessary heavy equipment, very competently performed the contracted tasks, and completed the job per the cost and schedule (1 day) quoted, which included an inspection by the county inspector. They even helped us take pictures of the job in progress! Later the same day, they sent me copies of the paid up invoice and the county permit for my records. They have the correct contractor's license for septic systems and carry both liability and workers compensation insurance. In the future, I would absolutely hire Parrish & Sons again and would recommend them to other folks read less
Septic Tank Companies in Ripon
- Business Description:RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companies read lessRecent Review:Very good, no problems. Friendly and knowledgeable, professional installation from installer! Thank you, MaryMary P.
- Business Description:over 30 years of Plumbing experienceRecent Review:Very smooth..thanks you Dons for coming out!Ronald P.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, Modest read lessRecent Review:Sal, technician, performed very well.Janis and Mike F.
- Business Description:Welcome to Alvarado Pumping Septic Service, your family owned and operated septic system service company. Serving Stanislaus County and the surrounding areas for over 10 years, we offer the most competitively priced services from septic tank installation to septic tank inspection. When you need a reliable and trustworthy septic pump service, Alvarado Pumping Septic Service is there to help. With emergency services available, we take away the stress that comes with costly repairs. We do it r.. read less
- Business Description:I have dump trucks large and small that can haul all types of materials I also have a skip loader to load materials
- Recent Review:We called and got an estimate that was unbelievably low. Day One: The next morning, the owner shows up before sunrise. He unloads a brand new tractor that he'd just bought and we then talked while it warmed up. Then his vacuum truck arrived (A-1 Septic Service is the same company) and the old tank was quickly emptied. The backhoe which was warming up then started digging and collapsing the old tank. The new trench lines continued out to the new tank location and a near perfect hole dung for the new tank. As he was completing the hole, a truck arrived with the new tank. It was lowered into the pit but didn't fit good enough so they lifted it back out and quickly touched up the hole. The tank fit well on the second try. The leach field was then opened and a couple feet of gravel back filled. All the plumbing was installed with drop, depth and codes carefully followed. Most of the day had passed by now but everything was ready for the County Inspector as she arrived! She verified all the measurements and completed all the permit data. As she handed over the permit, she said this guy is the best and I agreed. The tank and leach lines were all closed up as the sun was setting. The bill for the whole job was the estimated price. Day Two---There was no day two. The replacement of the landscaping (lawn) was pre-agreed to be my responsibility. The contracted job was 100% complete on Day One! read lessGreen A.
- Business Description:Drain cleaning services available 24/7. No problem too big or too smallRecent Review:He was very professional and he got the job done quickly.Cheryl L.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing prompt service at an affordable, yet profitable cost 24 hours a day. Emergency plumbing: nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra fee. PLUMBER'S SPECIALS: Powerful Quality Garbage disposal and installation starting at $199.00; Quality Kitchen Faucet, removal and installation starting at $199.00; Sewer Jetting: $99.00; Sewer camera inspection: $99.00; Leak Detection: $99.00 read less
- Business Description:CHARGES HOURLY OR BY QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #920143. ACCEPTS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.Recent Review:Smooth.Kim J.
- Recent Review:Steve's company made and installed 10 solar screens on our home. The screens are of great quality and fit our windows perfectly. We had problems with the caulking being applied too thick around the screws holding the screens on window frames so that when the screen was removed, the stucco was pulled off the house and holes were left in the area around the screw holes. I contacted Steves office number twice and set an appt for them to come out to give us an estimate on the window/screen washing and to check the reported problem with the caulking. The young man who came out looked at the screens on the windows and checked the application of the caulking. He took pictures of the one screen we had removed which still had the caulking on its framing and he took pictures of the areas where the stucco had been pulled off the house when the screens were removed. He said that, yes, he could see where there was a problem and he would report it to Steve and that Steve would get back to us. I've never heard from Steve nor from any other employee of Steve's Mobile Screens regarding this. The young man also gave us a estimated cost to wash the windows/screens but it was $80 more than his stated cost of $10 per window/screen. When I questioned that he said it was because we had some large windows that would take longer to clean. Well, then we have eight very small windows that wouldn't take hardly any time to clean. The cost for the window cleaning was much too high. We're pretty disappointed after spending $1400.00 on the screens that there was no follow-up by this company regarding our notification to them of the problem read lessMary B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
septic tank services in Ripon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING1418 Mariani Ct Ste 160
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES4218 Technology Dr
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES
- Matthew Griffin Trucking9102 E Lathrop Rd
- Matthew Griffin Trucking
- RC PlumbingP.O. Box 2348
- RC Plumbing
- STEVE'S MOBILE SUNSCREENS INC1512 Sycamore Ave
- STEVE'S MOBILE SUNSCREENS INC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO