Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Escalon, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Escalon
- APOLLO-DOMENIC'S SEPTIC SVCGreat. They found my tank quickly and were able to pump it out within 45 minutes. They had to take out a couple fence boards to get to the tank, but put them back there they were. Guys were pleasant and informative as this is the first time I have had a septic tank cleaned out.
- Morton Septic Backhoe & DrillingWe had gotten their name from a contractor who had used them. We liked everything about them. They were very clean and picked up everything after themselves; they did not leave mounds of dirt around any place. We did not compare their price with anybody else but we thought they were pretty reasonable for what they did
- CHIEF DRAIN & PLUMBINGWe had a ruptured water pipe in an interior wall. Chief came out as soon as we called. We have never had a plumber out and I was nervous that we would have a BIG hole in our sheetrock where the wall would need to be cut out for access. Their representative located the approximate location of the leak, cut a 16" by 16" hole and viola - there was the leak centered in his cut-out! Don't know how he pinpointed it so accurately, but it sure made my drywall repair faster, easier and cleaner! Great job! Now I have a plumber I am confident to call again if needed
- C & C Septic & Portable ToiletGrover went way above my expectations of service. My tank had not been pumped in at least sixteen years and Mr. Hunt said it was the biggest tank that he had ever seen on a residential system. Would recommend him to anyone in the area.
- AAA BACKHOEWe called and got an estimate that was unbelievably low. Day One: The next morning, the owner shows up before sunrise. He unloads a brand new tractor that he'd just bought and we then talked while it warmed up. Then his vacuum truck arrived (A-1 Septic Service is the same company) and the old tank was quickly emptied. The backhoe which was warming up then started digging and collapsing the old tank. The new trench lines continued out to the new tank location and a near perfect hole dung for the new tank. As he was completing the hole, a truck arrived with the new tank. It was lowered into the pit but didn't fit good enough so they lifted it back out and quickly touched up the hole. The tank fit well on the second try. The leach field was then opened and a couple feet of gravel back filled. All the plumbing was installed with drop, depth and codes carefully followed. Most of the day had passed by now but everything was ready for the County Inspector as she arrived! She verified all the measurements and completed all the permit data. As she handed over the permit, she said this guy is the best and I agreed. The tank and leach lines were all closed up as the sun was setting. The bill for the whole job was the estimated price. Day Two---There was no day two. The replacement of the landscaping (lawn) was pre-agreed to be my responsibility. The contracted job was 100% complete on Day One!
- PARRISH & SONS INCWe had a toilet back up and because we are on a septic system it ended up backing up into our bathtub. We called a plumber and when he got here and checked he said we needed to get our septic tank pumped before he could clean the clog. We called Parrish and they were able to get some one out within the hour. The serviceman was quick, professional, and got the job done quickly so we could get the plumber back on the same day and get the clog cleared. They installed our new septic tank back in 1995 and we have always used them for servicing. I never realized they would perform emergency servicing on the same day. I am very happy with Parrish and will continue to use them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the best
- PARRISH & SONS INCWe were very pleased with all aspects of D. A. Parrish & Sons work. They visited the job site twice so that they could provide an accurate (no charge) quote, and they also pulled a county permit. They arrived on time with the necessary heavy equipment, very competently performed the contracted tasks, and completed the job per the cost and schedule (1 day) quoted, which included an inspection by the county inspector. They even helped us take pictures of the job in progress! Later the same day, they sent me copies of the paid up invoice and the county permit for my records. They have the correct contractor's license for septic systems and carry both liability and workers compensation insurance. In the future, I would absolutely hire Parrish & Sons again and would recommend them to other folks
Septic Tank Companies in Escalon
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping. We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation
- Business Description:over 30 years of Plumbing experienceRecent Review:The work went quickly and cleanly and they will return to finish when we get the required parts.Lyla J.
- Business Description:RC Plumbing is a Stockton plumber specializing in full service plumbing and drain service repair throughout the greater Stockton area and all of San Joaquin Valley. We're very confident in our ability to fix your plumbing problem. We even offer a workmanship guarantee. We're committed to professional, personalized service. We take pride in the relationships we build with our customers. Our commitment to building long term happy customers is what sets us apart from other plumbing companiesRecent Review:Very good, no problems. Friendly and knowledgeable, professional installation from installer! Thank you, MaryMary P.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Sal, technician, performed very well.Janis and Mike F.
- Business Description:I have dump trucks large and small that can haul all types of materials I also have a skip loader to load materials
- Business Description:We specialize in providing prompt service at an affordable, yet profitable cost 24 hours a day. Emergency plumbing: nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra fee. PLUMBER'S SPECIALS: Powerful Quality Garbage disposal and installation starting at $199.00; Quality Kitchen Faucet, removal and installation starting at $199.00; Sewer Jetting: $99.00; Sewer camera inspection: $99.00; Leak Detection: $99.00
- Business Description:I AM A EPA CERTIFIED GENEREAL CONTRACTOR AND HAVE SUB CONTRACTORS WHO WORK WITH ME TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE . I LICENSED BONDED AND INSURED
- Business Description:CHARGES HOURLY OR BY QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #920143. ACCEPTS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.Recent Review:Smooth.Kim J.
- Business Description:Welcome to Alvarado Pumping Septic Service, your family owned and operated septic system service company. Serving Stanislaus County and the surrounding areas for over 10 years, we offer the most competitively priced services from septic tank installation to septic tank inspection. When you need a reliable and trustworthy septic pump service, Alvarado Pumping Septic Service is there to help. With emergency services available, we take away the stress that comes with costly repairs. We do it r..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- French Camp
- Valley Springs
septic tank services in Escalon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING1418 Mariani Ct Ste 160
- BCM SVC & ENGINEERING
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES4218 Technology Dr
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES
- Matthew Griffin Trucking9102 E Lathrop Rd
- Matthew Griffin Trucking
- RC PlumbingP.O. Box 2348
- RC Plumbing
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO