Mainline Plumbing Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2016

California

18332 Campbell Ave

Escalon, CA 95320

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Reach out to Mainline Plumbing Inc. for all of your plumbing service needs in Escalon and Modesto. The plumbing professionals are the best in the local and surrounding areas when it comes to all kinds of services. From small home installations to large scale repairs, customers know that they can count on the technicians to deliver professional, prompt, and trustworthy plumbing solutions that last. It is widely understood that finding a plumber that’s qualified, experienced, honest, and family-friendly is very difficult. Fortunately, the Mainline Plumbing team is ready to tackle any plumbing challenges that they face. With the use of advanced tools, top-quality materials, and over 28 years of plumbing experience, you can trust the our plumbers to handle all of your plumbing needs....

4.4

plumbers (14)drain cleaning (4)drain pipe installation (2)water heaters (2)gas leak repair (1)home remodeling (1)

09/20/2021

Carmelo did an excellent job on installing a gas fitting for my new dryer. He installed the fittings and got my dryer hooked up. He went above and beyond and also helped me light my pilot light on my water heater! He explained what he would do, performed the work and cleaned up after himself! Great job Carmelo!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

07/26/2021

Spectacular! Super friendly, professional, helpful and reasonable. Joey was our tech and he was fantastic. I have a good car mechanic, a doctor and now a plumber. I wouldn't hire anyone else.

Description of Work
Replace faucets and repair water connection

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is great to hear when customers are happy with the service. Please call us anytime!

03/18/2021

Amazing and professional like last time I hired them!!

Description of Work
Plumbing kitchen faucet and angle stops

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

12/14/2020

Although ultimately, I did not use this service, Mainline Plumbing respond immediately to my request for service.

Description of Work
Water heater not functioning, despite attempts to restart.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

11/05/2020

From the moment Tom responded to my Angie's List inquiry until the job was complete I was nothing but smiles. Felt like family. What a nice thing in these trying days. Three months ago I hired a handyman to fix the flapper in the toilet and he tank cracked. A mess was left and he never returned my calls. Lesson learned - hire professionals. Tom called and left message. When I got back to him he kn...

Description of Work
toilet replacement

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

they didnt install a new valve. put the old valve back on and just put a new showerhead and charged well over $300. My wife didnt know, so I think they took advantage of her. I wasnt home, had to go to work. NEVER AGAIN!!

Description of Work
install new valve for the bathtub

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Hi Mark. Actually the cartridge for the valve was bad and it was replaced along with the shower head. The price for these services is very competitive in the field. I’m hoping you weren’t aware the cartridge was replaced. We take great pride in having our customers be happy with our services. Receiving an F for our services when they are performed correctly isn’t an accurate reflection of our comp...

10/23/2020

Tom in scheduling was top notch and super kind! Joey was sent out and he did a great job!! Super knowledgeable and very professional!! Mainline Plumbing is the one to call for your plumbing needs for sure!!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your knd words.

10/14/2020

It went very well they were very professional, on time, punctual and detailed. They were able to solved the problem within a minute.

Description of Work
They unclogged the toiled

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/14/2020

It was great. They were on time and they fixed the work right away.

Description of Work
They unclogged my drain.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/13/2020

They were very courteous and prompt. They were clean and efficient. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced my drain and installed hot water heater timer.

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services, such as drain services, fixture plumbing, leak detection, piping & repiping, plumbing inspections, plumbing maintenance, hydrojetting, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, video camera inspections, water softener installation & repair, and water heater installation & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing