A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Shasta, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Shasta
- SRH General EngineeringHe is more than excellent and very knowledgeable in what he does. He is very even tempered, contentious, and very accommodating. We would highly recommend him and we would definitely hire him again.
- Gringo Dave's Irrigation & Landscapingwe are happy with the fix! We called the in the afternoon because of our property being flooded and finding a broken line. Had the water company come out and shut off the water valve. Spent the night with out running water but got home to the water on! Thank You! We have lots of other water line projects that we want done after our new home is completed we will be using again
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGHired this business to do a complete overhaul on our backyard. We had them install a sprinkler system, sod, boarders, gravel, rock, a retaining wall, privacy tress, flowers, shrubby, level everything out, and even had them fix a gate and one side of our fence. They turned a hideous dirt backyard into a gorgeous paradise. The owner is a super hard worker and won't stop until the job is done. Highly recommend
- Earl's Performance PlumbingI had an issue in my home with some bad odors emanating from one of my bathrooms. On Angie's List, I found that Earls was rated top notch, and deservedly so. When I called in the morning, they were already booked up, yet still managed to come by to look at my plumbing problem that very same day. When Jason arrived, he was well groomed and everything you would like to see in a true consummate professional. After speaking with him, I found Jason well experienced in his craft, highly trained, and extremely bright. When examining my entire drainage system by crawling underneath the house, he pinpointed the problem which could be remedied with little cost. I also had some other existing problems and even though it was late in the day, he assured me that he would keep working until everything I needed was done. For example, I had a toilet in need of repair that was very low to the ground. Worst of all, it was created at the peak of the trendy 1970s' fashion--a honey-mustard yellowed color I detested. I asked him what it would cost to replace vs repairing; and, on his tablet, showed me a toilet they carried--a one-piece toilet that would be more sanitary and easier to clean than a two-piece toilet. For about the same price it would cost me to buy and install it myself, Jason would bring it in to install, place in a new supply line and replace the broken shut-off valve. What a value! The entire process was seamless. Before, during, and after the repair process, Jason informed me what he was doing as well as the cost of each potential repair. Before each repair, he asked if I approved the repairs and even showed and explained the parts' functions so there were absolutely no sticker-shock when I needed to pay for the entire service work. I want to thank Earls for Jason's caliber of service. and I very much appreciate his and the company's honesty, as other more avaricious ones could have easily taken advantage of the situation. Unfortunately, there are very few people and companies that have this level of loyalty, dedication and persistence to make it all come together. My family and I wish to extend our thanks and gratitude to Jason. He is a remarkable gentleman
- Living Water Landscape & DesignThis was a great experience! The team was extremely professional and prompt. They worked through some bad weather and got most of the work done in less than a week. We met and he gave me a quote within 2 days with a detailed map. The day after I signed the quote, they began work on the backyard. We always knew when they would be there and always knew what was going on. If we had any questions, they answered immediately, or within the half hour. They completely gutted and ripped out a lot of old stumps and even small palm trees. They did all of this work and laid down an irrigation system quickly and at a fair price. Any landscaping jobs I have in the future will be from them
- ATCHISON'S SPRINKLER & IRRGTNFirst visit he fixed all the heads so they all worked properly. Second visit he rewired all the stations and replaced plumbing as needed. He still needs to come back for the rear drip system which he will do in Sept. Knowledgeable and he also does some landscaping. 30 years experience with irrigation
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGExcellent design and workmanship. Very easy to work with and they communicated each step of the job with me. I waited a while to post review to see how the concrete and rock work held up. After a year and a half, with lots of traffic there has been no issues. I heartily recommend Early Bird and would definitely use them again
- Lindsays Landscaping ConstructionGene always arrived on time, was very professional and easy to work with. Gave us some very good advice. Highly recommend!
- Gringo Dave's Irrigation & LandscapingGreat guys to work with. Very energetic. Knowledgble and willing to explain what they were doing. They were great with the pets too since the back yard is their domain!
- EARLY BIRD'S LANDSCAPINGExcellent. Was always on time. Started the job when promised and worked every day until it was completed!!! Had great suggestions for our project. His mortar flagstone work is excellent as well. He gave us do's and don't recommendations for upkeep etc. Was very pleased to have hired this landscaper. He did not try to do covered portion of the patio as this is not his expertise. I appreciated that. He has a very good eye for design as well as being hard working and dependable
Irrigation Systems Installers in Shasta
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:qRecent Review:They never called to provide me an estimate. Project completed by another local landscaper.Joan S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?Recent Review:Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$Patricia K.
- Business Description:Gringo Dave's has been serving Shasta County and Northern California for more than 20 years. We specialize in three major landscape categories: Irrigation, Landscape Lighting, and Landscape Drainage Systems. We also provide landscape design and custom landscape installation. We're proud to serve more than 4,000 clients throughout Shasta County as a California State Licensed C-27 Contractor with trained and certified technicians to serve you. We are insured and all employees are covered by Wor..Recent Review:The employee that worked on our irrigation on 9/27/19 charged us 6.5 hours of work! Unknown to him I watched, videotaped and photographed him smoking, talking on the phone and just sitting in his car, aside from being very slow when he worked. Would work 15-20 minutes then sit in his car. I wrote a letter to the owners Dave and Phyllis and let them know what their employee did but never got a response. We will never hire them again and I will make sure that family, friends, co-workers and the public thru social media are warnedChris hancock H.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Wesley. I'm am a small business owner. I'm not out to break someones pocket. I love what I do.
- Business Description:I am a full-service licensed and bonded General Building Contractor. I do all of my own work with the help of one subcontractor, and my three adult sons (if needed). My wife and I run our business with the highest of integrity and base our reputation on satisfying our clients. I have been working in Shasta County for over 35 years and have completed many projects of all sizes. My clients have always been thrilled with the beautiful results. I am fast and professional and in the end you will p..
- Business Description:Redding is a great place to live in not only California, but the entire United States. Chase Designs Landscape specializes in working with the many different areas of design and materials needing in landscaping, from hardscapes to BBQ’s down to weekly or monthly Redding Landscape maintenance. Chase loves to make all of our clients not only happy but ecstatic with the final product. Chase develops the most breath taking Redding landscapes. Call us today to discover the area's best
- Business Description:We offer handyman services to fit your needs and budget. No job too small.
- Business Description:Full service Landscape contractor and maintenance company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
lawn irrigation services in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brandon Wiegand2016 Charade Way
- Brandon Wiegand
- Freestyle Landscaping5421 Willow Rd
- Freestyle Landscaping
- Jim Patterson Landscape215 Lake Blvd. #546
- Jim Patterson Landscape
- knight-heath handyman services3320 School St
- knight-heath handyman services
- Larry's hauling3536 Loren Ct
- Larry's Landscape Maintenance2202 Jessica Way
- Little's Lawn & LandscapePO Box 1902
Shasta Lake, California
- Living Water Landscape & DesignP.O. Box 993692
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Larry's hauling
- New Leaf Landscaping3589 Silverwood St
- New Leaf Landscaping
- Upcountry Landscape7334 Montgomery Rd
- Upcountry Landscape