Your septic system is a lot like your digestive system. Take care of it with these maintenance tips so your septic system works properly and lasts a long time.
Get matched with top septic system services in Rancho Cordova, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rancho Cordova
- Zoom DrainJesse was extremely professional and very personable. Would definitely hire Zoom Drain again, and his customer service was exemplary!
- Zoom DrainThey came out within hours on a Friday stayed from 4:30pm until 9:30pm. Got the line cleared. Then came back on Saturday to repair the broken line. What I paid for Fridays work was deducted from total bill for Saturday. Total was very reasonable. I highly recommend working with this company. Especially over the bigger firms. Who way over charge!!!!!!
- Armstrong PlumbingI spent $700 on that work. The job went well. They always send the same person out. They have been here before. Even when we call the office, they know who we are.
- Armstrong PlumbingThey came out and checked site, gave me a written estimate and did job after signing a contract. Arrived on time and completed installation on time. Now wait for results.
- Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney CompanyJon was here when he said he would be and did a wonderful job. The pump works great and there is no more water being wasted. This is not the first time we have used Boyds and I am sure it will not be the last. They are very professional and prompt and I feel they are a very honest company and that is hard to find these days
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCI was given a 2 hour window when I made the appointment to have my septic tank cleaned. During the window, I received a phone call from the driver telling me he was on his way and would be here in 20 minutes. Almost to the second he pulled into my driveway. I showed him where the tank was located and he advised me to close all my windows until he was finished, a very thoughtful concern. The whole process took about an hour and when he left, it looked like he was never there. The site was completely cleaned and restored to the same condition as when he arrived. The price was very reasonable and the service was absolutely first rate. I asked to be put on a reminder call list when I am due for another cleaning. This is the first time I had my tank pumped and as long as I live here, I will be glad to use their service
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCOur septic system was not functioning correctly and we didn't know whether we just needed repairs or if we needed to have the entire system replaced. We called Domco and explained the problems we were having and made an appointment to have someone come out and take a look. Eric showed up early on the day of the appointment and checked out the problems we were having with our leach field. He called in to the shop to consult with his boss and together they diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. Eric then had to return to the Domco shop to pick up additional equipment to make the repairs. He came back to our house and worked all day installing a new distribution box and cleaning out leach lines that were completely clogged with sand and tree roots. We're hopeful that Eric's repairs will be all that is needed to get our septic system back to working order
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCHad a faucet break that spewed water all over. The shut-off was also faulty. Called Domco and they immediately sent someone out who repaired the line and replaced the faucet. They also gave us advice on how to do a clean-up of the wet conditions without having to call a water damage specialist. Saved us a truckload of money there. We have over the last couple of years used Domco as our "go-to" plumber. We have probably spent $2,500.00 to $3,000.00 in that time. They serviced and repaired our ejection pump as well as providing help for the "usual" plumbing issues found in an older home in which the previous owners remodeled NOTHING according to code. They have always been prompt, courteous, reasonable priced, and professional. Can't ask for more
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCGot the recommendation for Domco from Angie's List. We didn't have any septic problems, we had just bought the house, and the tank hadn't been emptied in 6 years. I called them at lunchtime, and they came out at 3 pm. Gil answered all my questions, checked out the health on the system, and emptied the tank. He did a real clean job, and kept me informed of what he was seeing and doing. He told me about the Angie's List discount, which helped out. I'd definitely recommend Domco
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCThey arrived on time Tuesday afternoon and Eric started digging to find the septic tank - using their camera and a county permit plan that I had available. Eric and Gil found the septic tank and pumped it out. They worked late to get it done - had to come back the following morning to "typhoon" out the lines to the leach fields. When they returned, they used their camera to find what they thought was the Distribution Box - but which, in reality was a crushed pipe from the Septic Tank to the Distribution Box - it had been crushed by rocks and roots (never plant oleander near a septic tank!). They dug out the pipe, replaced it with a new one, found that the (very old) cover of the Distribution Box was rotted out redwood, so they got a new Distribution Box, replaced the old one, then flushed out to the leach field (which was thankfully fine). Dom (the owner) communicated with me frequently and clearly. The guys were polite, timely, and clean (considering what they were doing!). Not sure if price competitive, but work was of high quality... I would definitely recommend
Last update on June 28, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Rancho Cordova, CA
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Building a house on raw land means paying for trenching, sewer and electrical lines, well digging, and septic installation. Here’s what it will cost.
Caring for your septic system properly can mean the difference between paying a few hundred dollars and paying thousands of dollars for a replacement.
Find septic tank services in
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- North Highlands,
- Granite Bay,
- El Dorado Hills,
- Rio Linda,
- Elk Grove,
- West Sacramento,
- Cameron Park,
- Shingle Springs
Septic Tank Contractors in Rancho Cordova, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company11101 Trade Center Dr
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
Vacaville, California 95696
- About PlumbingPO Box 163425
Sacramento, California 95816
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SVCP.O. Box 505
Citrus Heights, California 95611
- AMERICA'S PLUMBING CO4878 Pasadena Ave Ste 1
Sacramento, California 95841
- ANDERSON CO5946 BRADSHAW RD
Sacramento, California 95829
- APS Environmental6643 32nd St. Ste. 101
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California 95660
- Armour plumbing 12336 Rutherford Dr 12336 rutherford dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739
- Armstrong Plumbing2551 Albatross Way
Sacramento, California 95815
- Aaron Plumbing
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- G & C Septic Tank Service12851 Stockton Blvd.
Galt, California 95632
- G & C Septic Tank Service
- Larry's Plumbing8304 Conover Dr
Citrus Heights, California 95610
- Larry's Plumbing
- Miracle Works Plumbing & DrainPO Box 232558
Sacramento, California 95823
- Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain
- Roto-Rooter2551 Albatross Way
Sacramento, California 95815
- VAN'S PAVING & GRADING5310 MERCHANT CIR
Placerville, California 95667
- VAN'S PAVING & GRADING
Septic tank companies that service Rancho Cordova
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.