Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Fair Oaks, CA
There are 13 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Fair Oaks
- Armstrong PlumbingI spent $700 on that work. The job went well. They always send the same person out. They have been here before. Even when we call the office, they know who we are.
- Armstrong PlumbingThey came out and checked site, gave me a written estimate and did job after signing a contract. Arrived on time and completed installation on time. Now wait for results.
- Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney CompanyJon was here when he said he would be and did a wonderful job. The pump works great and there is no more water being wasted. This is not the first time we have used Boyds and I am sure it will not be the last. They are very professional and prompt and I feel they are a very honest company and that is hard to find these days
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceJob went very well. They had all necessary parts & equipment to preforms the job. Very friendly & professional.
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceA family affair, quick response, they were on time and did a good job at a reasonable price. I had my rental's septic tank pumped and had them install risers over the access hatches. I'll use them again if I have the need. An interesting side note to get their business started they built their own tank truck
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCWe had a leak under stamped concrete patio. They found it with their sound equipment, and pinpointed it within a couple of square feet. We had some laborers jackhammer that area and they found the leak. I highly recommend them. They replaced our septic tank and cleaned in the past.
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCI have never felt compelled to write a review until now. Sewage ejection tank had overflowed into the backyard. Sump pump circuit breaker tripped. Domco sent Gil to clean tank so we could determine the condition of the sump pump. He arrived within 30min and after listening to my description of the problem got right to work. He took a little longer to clean the tank since he also removed several roots in the tank from a nearby tree and a large bush saving some samples in case the pump plumber needed them. He even cleaned up some dog waste around the area. Gil then called in a description of the pump which was still not working. Domco sent for pump tech Duane to evaluate the pump and to give an estimate - he arrived within 45 min of the call. Duane was briefed by Gil examined the pump and determined the 10yr old pump just finally failed. He quickly got an estimate and after my approval both Duane and Gil went right to work to replace the sump pump. Duane dived into the tank during the install completely cleaning it free of remaining roots inaccessible during the cleanout. He also did additional cleaning of the conduit to the electrical circuits which had gotten wet due to the previous float being improperly set and allowing seepage into the circuit boxes from underground. He did his final tests and from my first call to final paperwork it was less than 4hrs! While very few plumbing jobs are inexpensive, I really felt I got good value today between the prompt, courteous and PROFESSIONAL service and the Angie's coupon. I don't know if Gil and Duane are typical of the technicians at Domco, but I would definitely hire these guys again
- DOMCO PLUMBING INC.I was given a time and I wainted but the truck did not arrive. I called DOMCO and learned that there had been a mistake with scheduling. The person on the phone apologized for the delay and said another truck was being dispatched. The truck arrived a short time later. The service guy apologized again for the delay and pumped out the tank. The guy was very knowledgeable about septic systems and gave me some good advice about keeping the septic system operating effectively. I was very impressed with the guy's expertise and his customer service. When he gave me the bill, he told me his boss had told him to take $50.00 of the bill due to the scheduling mistake. I liked the service so much that I had my name put on a reminder list. DOMCO will call me in 5 years to service the septic tank. I would recommend DOMCO to anyone who needs a septic tank pumped
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCOur septic system was not functioning correctly and we didn't know whether we just needed repairs or if we needed to have the entire system replaced. We called Domco and explained the problems we were having and made an appointment to have someone come out and take a look. Eric showed up early on the day of the appointment and checked out the problems we were having with our leach field. He called in to the shop to consult with his boss and together they diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. Eric then had to return to the Domco shop to pick up additional equipment to make the repairs. He came back to our house and worked all day installing a new distribution box and cleaning out leach lines that were completely clogged with sand and tree roots. We're hopeful that Eric's repairs will be all that is needed to get our septic system back to working order
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCHad a faucet break that spewed water all over. The shut-off was also faulty. Called Domco and they immediately sent someone out who repaired the line and replaced the faucet. They also gave us advice on how to do a clean-up of the wet conditions without having to call a water damage specialist. Saved us a truckload of money there. We have over the last couple of years used Domco as our "go-to" plumber. We have probably spent $2,500.00 to $3,000.00 in that time. They serviced and repaired our ejection pump as well as providing help for the "usual" plumbing issues found in an older home in which the previous owners remodeled NOTHING according to code. They have always been prompt, courteous, reasonable priced, and professional. Can't ask for more
Septic Tank Companies in Fair Oaks
- Business Description:Schedule the services of the commercial and residential plumbers at our plumbing company in Auburn, CA. A SewerGuy Plumbing looks forward to serving you.Recent Review:Their bid was almost 4 times that of two other local plumbers. I was not impressed with price or description of the work needing to be done. I have done enough building improvements and construction to recognize BS when I hear itRalph R.
- Business Description:Blue Ribbon Septic Service provides top quality septic pumping and drain cleaning services. We have all the necessary equipment to clear any drain and pump any tank as well as some specialty equipment for the tough jobs. If it's supposed to leave your house and isn't that's our business. We are a small local family business that strives to provide the best possible service at a wallet friendly price. Our family looks forward to helping your family. We have a combined 30 years experience withi..Recent Review:Great! They were here on Time, Got the Job done quick, and were cheap compared to others!Jeff C.
- Business Description:Our goal at Armour Plumbing is to provide the highest quality professional services with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer. We are committed to professionalism, integrity, affordability and we are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We offer 24/7 emergency service. Your trusted Plumbers and your Sewer & Drain Specialists. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:It went very well. They were fast, clean, and very professional.Josie P.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprisesRecent Review:Fast response and good work/price. No complains.Ke L.
- Business Description:We accept all major credit cards and billing for established customers. We offer Senior discount.Recent Review:JR responded promptly to my request for an estimate and appeared very knowledgeable about the problem and possible solutions. Because I had previous leaks in the foundation's copper pipes I elected to have both hot and cold pipes re routed from the foundation into the attic and down the walls. It was a complex, tedious, and lengthy process. JR re arranged his schedule to get started on our project the following Monday. He arrived every day with his team and worked steadily until Saturday night when it was all done, including very professional taping and texturing of all the drywall damage (done by the water as well as the many cutouts required for the re-piping). The workers were polite, professional, and cleaned up after themselves every day. They made sure we at least had cold water every day and a functional bathroom. They worked until 8pm Saturday to get it all done. I am a very "picky" person and JR and his team exceeded my expectations, I would not hesitate to hire them againPhilip V.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:America's Plumbing Co. (916) 488-2300 is your full service plumbing company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on every job. We are licensed, insured and bonded in the State of California. Currently we have 8 employees. We do not use subcontractorsRecent Review:The plumbers were very quick to come address our issues. They were efficient, courteous and resolved our problems very quickly. We would use them again.Morgan N.
- Business Description:My Father started Larry's Plumbing in 1976 and serviced the San Francisco Peninsula, he recently passed it on to me. I grew up in the industry and understand every home and customer is different. I like to treat our customers with some old fashion customer service. Since moving to the area and commuting back to the Bay Area we decided to expand our business and add a second location, Sacramento and the surrounding areas. We look forward to working with our new neighbors.Recent Review:They were great! On time and very professional. Price was reasonable. I would definately recommend them.Sherri H.
- Recent Review:Jacob was awesome! You can beat the price and he is super knowledgeable about plumbing. He works fast and takes pride in his work. In addition to unclogging my mainline he answered other plumbing questions I had. The next time you need a plumber, call Jacob and you won’t be disappointedLysha L.
- Business Description:Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair..Recent Review:It was good. They were recommended to me by somebody else. I liked that they were prompt when I called, they answered right away, came out within the week, showed up and got the estimate on the same day, and the price was great. He walks me through everything he's gonna do, the installation was seamless, and everything was perfectMelissa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Gold River
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- North Highlands
- Granite Bay
- El Dorado Hills
- Rio Linda
- Shingle Springs
- Cameron Park
septic tank services in Fair Oaks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A SewerGuy PlumbingP.O. Box 3322
- A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing8649 Shadow Crest Cir
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- About PlumbingPO Box 163425
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SVCP.O. Box 505
Citrus Heights, California
- AK Developers Inc.P.O. Box 215838
- Alfred E. Klenner General Engineering Contractor3751 Frost Lane
- AM Pacific Engineering Inc.5000 windplay drive 3-201
El Dorado Hills, California
- AMERICA'S PLUMBING CO4878 Pasadena Ave Ste 1
- ANDERSON CO5946 BRADSHAW RD
- APS Environmental6643 32nd St. Ste. 101
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Armour plumbing 12336 Rutherford Dr 12336 rutherford dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Armstrong Plumbing2551 Albatross Way
- A SewerGuy Plumbing
- East Sacramento Ent Plumbing Sewer & Drain1117 57 St
- East Sacramento Ent Plumbing Sewer & Drain
- G & C Septic Tank Service12851 Stockton Blvd.
- G & C Septic Tank Service
- JBL Custom Plumbing, Drain Service8131 36th Ave
- JBL Custom Plumbing, Drain Service
- Olenders Tight Spot ExcavatingP.O. Box 731
- Olenders Tight Spot Excavating
- PERFORMANCE PLUMBING & DRAIN6632 POSTEN WAY
Citrus Heights, California
- Pioneer Plumbing3717 Stockton Blvd
- Pirana Septic Service1511 S Mills Ave
- Plumbing Solutions5716 Folsom Blvd, Ste 314
- Pretty Potties1878 Southwood Dr
- PERFORMANCE PLUMBING & DRAIN
- Sacramento Plumber980 9th St
- SNAPPY ROOTER6153 RUTLAND DR
- SOS Plumbing7405 greenback ln.
Citrus Heights, California
- Sticks & Stones Construction3304 Cambridge Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Superior On-Site Solutions3609 Bradshaw Road # H-311
- Sacramento Plumber
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO