B J's Pool Svc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Please call for more details.

In ground swimming pool cleaning and repair. We can work on almost anything that is above ground for inground swimming pools....

Blue Pool Pro

Blue Pool Pro is a licensed, insured, and certified pool service company, we specialize in providing weekly pool cleaning services to residential pools and spas of all sizes. We offer competitive pricing and professional service that you can depend on year-round. Please call to schedule your appointment today

Chase Pools

Only service and equipment repair at this time. 23 years experience in servicing and repairing swimming pools in the Sacramento area. Feel free to call us directly at (916) 308-2507, and mention Angie's List!

Majestic Pool Service

We offer full service pool maintenance and cleaning. We offer filter cleaning, water testing, pool equipment repairs, green pool restorations, new pool start-up, and winterization. We have over 25 years of experience. We continue to grow from referrals from our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Pool Operators. Our CSLB License No. is 794263.

06/21/2019

Jeffrey E.

Hired last year and at first service was good. Then in May my pool started turning green. He said he couldn't get to it one week because they were working on road but he could have just gone around the block like everyone else. When I called him about the condition of pool he stated he would be over on Monday to take care of it. Never showed up. Don't know if he ever showed up again. Finally I had to hire someone else. Pool had to be drained because of condition costing be almost $500. Filters were green and had to be replace costing be almost $400. Don't know what problem was with lack of service.

Description of Work
Weekly pool maintenance

Category pool cleaners

First let’s clear up about the street issue I did go around every way the streets were closed and oiled to be repaired so that is true however the pool was never “green” and the filters were fine I cleaned them just before stopping service so just because the new pool service sold you filters you didn’t need don’t be mad at me that pool is a nightmare too much time spent on a pool that don’t pay enough it has been a blessing to not do that pool anymore

07/20/2018

Cheryl I.

I initially made an appointment with another pool service and repair company. After waiting two weeks for my appointment only to "not be on the schedule" i searched for another company to repair our pool equipment. They ended up coming later that Friday afternoon, spent 10 minutes gave me a estimated cost and said the owner will call me to set up an appointment to repair. The owner called on Wednesday. During the interim, I called BJ's pool service on a Friday and Brian came out the next day (Saturday). He spent quite a bit of time diagnosing the problem with our spa and other repairs, returning two days later (Monday) with solution and parts. The pricing for the parts was 1/2 the price the other company quoted me and he went above and beyond to not only fix the problem but fix it right! Brian and his wife Shelley are truly a family business that care about their customers.

Description of Work
Fix spa, replace lights and actuator

06/25/2018

Jacquelyn C.

Professional quick service which was appreciated as we were leaving on vacation in a few days. Also gave me info on problems I was having with my pool sweep which was not expected but very helpful.

Description of Work
Replacement of part on swimming pool pump

02/27/2018

Glen B.

I explained to Brian what was happening and he explained to me how to perform a simple fix that resolved the issue. He could have, like many would have, made an appointment for a service call, and then charge me $85 for the quick fix. But, he chose to do the honest and professional deed of explaining how to quickly resolve the issue. Any pool problems that I have in the future, I know who will be getting the call!!!

Description of Work
Contacted him because my pool pump was not functioning properly.

08/09/2017

Kathleen Y.

Found Brian on Angie's List. Pool pump died and I was 5 days away for leaving for over two weeks. He answered the phone on Monday morning at 7:30. Talked to me about options on the spot. Came out Tuesday to look at pumps and actually got broken pump limping along for several hours to keep pool water circulating (when I turned it off the next morning, it didn't start again - it was fried). Installed new pump two days later on Wednesday and Friday. There was something about him that I trusted: his knowledge and kindness. I actually had him install TWO pumps (the broken one and the other old one which was on the verge of dying). He also hooked me up with remote iphone access on two Jandy variable speed pumps. Then walked me through the SMUD website to get rebates on them (which I did). AND, he called me the following Saturday to ask if everything was ok (we left on Monday before he called for two weeks). You know in the old days, when you found a good honest guy to do work? That still exists in Brian. I will only hire him to work on my pool equipment from now on.

Description of Work
Replaced two old pool pumps with two new variable speed pumps with iphone access.

06/12/2017

Jill R.

Work was done well! We've since hired Brian to provide regular weekly service.

Description of Work
Installed new pool pump

05/06/2017

James C.

Went very well, called him yesterday ane he was here today to complete.

Description of Work
He installed A Booster pump for me.

04/12/2017

Stephen S.

Left a message in the morning. Received a call later that afternoon. He gave me a quote and scheduled the installation of the new pump in a week. Brian came as scheduled and replaced the pump in about 1.25 hours. He showed me the new pump still sealed in the box at the start of the job. Told me to call him if the piping needs any adjusting once the weather gets warmer. He even cut up the cardboard box that the new pump came in and placed it in the recycling bin. Overall, great experience.

Description of Work
Needed to get my cleaner pump replaced. Was making a loud screeching sound.

11/30/2016

Jeffrey E.

......................................................

Description of Work
.............................................

09/20/2016

Frank R.

Work was excellent and Brian was always promp and on time.

Description of Work
Completed resteration of a dying pool

Category pool cleaners

Pool service & repair, motor replacement, filter installation

tile cleaning, plastering, acid washing