Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Oakdale, CA
There are 25 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Oakdale
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.An absolutely outstanding company. Timely, reliable, their work was outstanding and they really go the extra mile. They installed an additional 20 amp breaker and did some outdoor lighting. They even helped me choose (a much better) light for the outside and installed that. They are a great, family owned, company and we will, without a doubt be using them again. I could not recommend them more
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.Fernando and Arturo came out the house and got to work right away. They were extremely kind, courteous, and professional. The work they performed was top notch and thorough. If only more businesses and people had the same congenial outlook on their craft and the way they carry themselves. I was completely satisfied with their work. They’ve earned a loyal customer - I will call them again in a heartbeat
- CC electricalJust wanted to give big thanks to C C Electrical company for accepting this project our upgraded panel! If you looking for trusted electrician, I highly recommend C C Electrical company! Thanks Chris and Dave for awesome job!. We couldn’t be happier 👍👍👍.
- The helpful handymanHe was a good communicator, professional and discuss the plan for the work, he is extremely nice, very professional.
- Future Energy SaversThe installation started at 8 am as scheduled and was completed in 5 hours, leaving me a running solar system at 1 PM. The installer explained every aspect of the system that I wanted to know. He segregated my important house circuits and rewired them to the emergency panel which is battery powered on loss of utility supply. He explained the use of the control panel which has 5 operating modes at my control, and the use of the Generac Powerview app which gives the daily energy production, house consumption as well as output to the Utility. I now have near zero utility input on the worst summer day. I feel comfort in the system's backup capability in case of a utility blackout. My battery now covers my house loads and shields me from rising utility rates during peak hours. The components of the system are warranted for 25 years, except the battery which goes for just 10 years. Overall I am very satisfied with the system
- Future Energy SaversThe process from the initial sale consultation to installation was a customer’s dream. There was no stress from scheduling conflicts, unforeseen costs or contractor messes to clean up. The Future Energy Savers’ staff (from salesperson, technical crew and installers) were all professional, courteous and mindful of our property. They went out of their way when a question regarding permitting (due to our home’s electrical panel) was a concern. The permit was processed due to their extra effort. In addition, the solar panels are not lessening the curbside appeal of our house. The conduit/wire was run through the attic and is not visible on the exterior of the house. I would (and have) recommended this company to other people interested in solar energy. I have to admit, we were somewhat skeptical about the initial savings in our utility bill. I have to say after a full cycle in the heat of summer we are smiling. Our bill has reduced significantly and that is with the AC running. Solar energy was the right choice for us and Future Energy Savers was the company that delivered the best product and customer care. Highly recommend this company
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.It went smoothly. They were professional and it went good. I would recommend them and I would use them in the future.
- dye electricI have had several electrical upgrades done by Dye Electric and have been very pleased with every job. Good work at reasonable prices. Ken has done electrical work for me ranging from changing out light fixtures all the way up to completely rewiring a house and taking it out of the dark ages (knob and tube wiring) and into the modern era, complete with a compliment from the electrical inspector
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.Polite, on time. He diagnosed the problem and resolved the issue with parts he had in his van. Also took his time to quickly check on a couple of other issues I mentioned. I would definitely recommend, and I will be using his services in the future, when needed.
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.This company was so true to there word. They are so kind. They really do care for the customer. They did high quality work. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
Electricians in Oakdale
- Business Description:Here at Much Less Electric, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 16 years of experience we are experts in the Electrical Service trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to sch..Recent Review:Oliver was very professional, efficient, and did the work in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to use his services again and would recommend him to anyone looking for great work at a very competitive cost!Bryan R.
- Business Description:We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical projectRecent Review:Fernando and Arturo came out the house and got to work right away. They were extremely kind, courteous, and professional. The work they performed was top notch and thorough. If only more businesses and people had the same congenial outlook on their craft and the way they carry themselves. I was completely satisfied with their work. They’ve earned a loyal customer - I will call them again in a heartbeat.Joshua R.
- Business Description:Switched Electric is a full service residential and commercial service and repair company. We specialize in troubleshooting, repairs, additions, and alterations to existing homes and businesses. We have a focus on customer service and safe professional installations. We offer "Free Estimates" via email/text for most itemsRecent Review:Wonderful! Seth explained why the breaker had failed and replaced it. When removing the failed breaker, the one next to it also did not look good, so Seth replaced it as well. I asked about upgrading, expanding my breaker box and Seth explained everything all my options. I even asked about a whole house fan and an estimate. I will have Seth back to install that as well. Great service! Seth was fast and friendlWill W.
- Business Description:Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Just wanted to give big thanks to C C Electrical company for accepting this project our upgraded panel! If you looking for trusted electrician, I highly recommend C C Electrical company! Thanks Chris and Dave for awesome job!. We couldn’t be happier 👍👍👍Noraida N.
- Business Description:With years of experience in the technology and IT consulting industry, there is no job that Lopes IT Consulting & Services can't handle. Whether you want to bring your home into the future with a full home automation system, or build the perfect home theater, Lopes IT Consulting & Services will make sure it gets done right, the first timeRecent Review:Bottom line...I got accomplished what I wanted. Their technical knowledge so exceeded mine (82 year old male) that I had to work hard to understand how they were doing the work. On time, clean and neat.Kevin W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:I called Casablanca Fans earlier today about the need for a <br /> replacement part for their Casablanca Delta fan that was manufactured back in <br /> 1984 and no longer available. I was referred to "Ed Roberge" of <br /> Affordable Fans in New Hampshire (I live in the Philadelphia area). I had bought <br /> a part and was unsure of making the repair. Ed guided me through the <br /> replacement of the defective part by phone at no profit to himself. Ed is a knowledgeable <br /> serviceman and what?s more important, He puts the customer first? The way service <br /> used to be. <br /William H.
- Business Description:The helpful handyman does a wide variety of tasks, anything from concrete to roofing and everything in between! We even do auto mechanics or even lawn care and hauling! All with unbeatable prices
- Business Description:Ask Marian, co-owner about a discount appropriate to you specific service repair need. Accept cash, check, Master Card, Visa & financing upon approval. 15% Discount on all parts for accounts, for business who become accounts
- Business Description:Providing affordable convenient outdoor cleaning solutions including Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Patio/Driveway/ Wood Deck Surface Cleaning. Make your outdoor space standout from all the rest!Recent Review:It went very well. Adam came back the following day and added support so the screws won't come out. He was very professional, courteous, efficient and prompt. I'd hire him again in a hot minute. Thank you very much for a job well done. The children will be safeThelma W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Painting & Construction2927 Magliocco Dr
San Jose, California
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Above The Rest Inspection Service1301 Hillview Dr
- ACDC ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR INC27509 ETCHEVERRY CT
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- ADVANCED CUT & CORE668 Industrial Park Dr. #4265
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- all cal construction and drywall424 s.willow ave.
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Gen Services LLC5270 E Geary St
- All J's Electric4656 Birmingham Way
- All Phases Electric4203 Curlew St
- Allworld Construction, Inc.530 Chesterfield Dr
- Apex Electric1956 Faxon Dr.
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- AAA Painting & Construction
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- B&D Custom Controls1459 Standiford Ave. #24
- Baumbach Electric3118 W Euclid Ave
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Ben'S Custom Roofing8425 E Monte Vista Ave
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Blake ElectricPO Box 58105
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- Blue Ladder Services 4224 Frost Way
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- BTS Electric Service25 So Stockton St. Suite A
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- C & M Air Conditioning4946 yosemite blvd
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- Cal Tech Inc314 Birchwood St
- Case Electrical3532 Gisborne Ct
- CC electrical8116 CA-26
Valley Springs, California
- Citizen Electric1050 Partee Lane Suite 100
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CSA Home and Business Services
- cth Installations2314 Reile Ave
- Custom Catering Trucks and Parts1350 E Scotts Ave
- C & M Air Conditioning
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- Darin Brazil Construction Inc3761 Hatchers Cir
- Dave's ElectricalPo box 701
- Dave's Services901 Lindsay Dr
- DB Enterprise502 Coleman Ct
- DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air Inc311 Bitritto Way
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Double J ElectricPO BOX 274
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- Dressler ElectricPMB 276 - 1700 Mc Henry Ave 65B
- Dynamic Handyman Solutions3140 Stern Way
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC
- E & J Valley Services
- E&R construction1513 Dwight Ln
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
- Ed's Handyman Service1146 Orchid Ave
- Edward Ryan Construction Inc.3908 Lindenwood Ct
- Elite Electric11225 East Highway 26
- E & J Valley Services
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Gen2 Electric2224 Cherry Tree Ln
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.1022 J St
- Get-er-done Home & Fence2137 Whitcomb Way
- Gintz Pressure Wash Service
- Gold Rush Energy Solutions4911 Windplay Dr
El Dorado Hills, California
- Golden State Inspections2113 E F St Ste 1
- GUNSCH ELECTRIC INC1086 Bessemer Ave
- Gary D Nance
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Haden Electric3918 juniper dr
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- Hawkeye Handy Services LLC3501 Crowell Rd
- Henle Construction IncPO Box 1284
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- H Flores Construction