Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Oakdale, CA
There are 29 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Oakdale
- Sleepless ElectricalIt went very well juilan is the best he stay late to make sure I had power in my place he is a pro and very reliable and respectful I would remmed him to any one t hat w as nts the best
- Future Energy SaversThe process from the initial sale consultation to installation was a customer’s dream. There was no stress from scheduling conflicts, unforeseen costs or contractor messes to clean up. The Future Energy Savers’ staff (from salesperson, technical crew and installers) were all professional, courteous and mindful of our property. They went out of their way when a question regarding permitting (due to our home’s electrical panel) was a concern. The permit was processed due to their extra effort. In addition, the solar panels are not lessening the curbside appeal of our house. The conduit/wire was run through the attic and is not visible on the exterior of the house. I would (and have) recommended this company to other people interested in solar energy. I have to admit, we were somewhat skeptical about the initial savings in our utility bill. I have to say after a full cycle in the heat of summer we are smiling. Our bill has reduced significantly and that is with the AC running. Solar energy was the right choice for us and Future Energy Savers was the company that delivered the best product and customer care. Highly recommend this company read less
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.It went smoothly. They were professional and it went good. I would recommend them and I would use them in the future.
- dye electricI have had several electrical upgrades done by Dye Electric and have been very pleased with every job. Good work at reasonable prices. Ken has done electrical work for me ranging from changing out light fixtures all the way up to completely rewiring a house and taking it out of the dark ages (knob and tube wiring) and into the modern era, complete with a compliment from the electrical inspector read less
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.Polite, on time. He diagnosed the problem and resolved the issue with parts he had in his van. Also took his time to quickly check on a couple of other issues I mentioned. I would definitely recommend, and I will be using his services in the future, when needed.
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.This company was so true to there word. They are so kind. They really do care for the customer. They did high quality work. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Big Sky Outdoor LivingWas on time, very professional & friendly. The work space was very tidy. The project was stress free. I’d definitely hire and recommend in the future.
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.Outstanding! Professional work and attitude. Very knowledgeable in portable generator connection for standby power. Followup for satisfaction very appreciated!
- Streamline Renovators LLCThe Streamline guys were great! A lot better than expected. Super professional finishes that impressed me. I’ve done some remodeling work myself in the past but nothing like these guys. Gabe and his team have a natural talent for what they do. Will be definitely contacting them for their business again. Thanks guy read less
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.They are an amazing company and I would/will absolutely hire them again. Not only did they install my 20 amp circuit but they did some outdoor lighting work for me. As a busy professional they were incredibly accommodating with my schedule. Fabiana had everything laid out in detail and was always available. The quality of the work far exceeded my expectations and they even went the extra mile by fixing and resealing a loose electric plug AND brining in a delivery that would have sat outside. I cannot recommend them highly enough and encourage people to use them for all of their electrical needs. A top notch company with amazing people and outstanding product and service read less
Electricians in Oakdale
- Business Description:Here at Much Less Electric, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 16 years of experience we are experts in the Electrical Service trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to sch.. read lessRecent Review:Oliver responded within minutes of my request, confirmed appt next day 2 p.m.. Arrived on time, found the broken part within 2 min - left with my husband to get the part at Dale Hardware. Within an hour it was fixed. Fully masked, maintained distance guidelines - obviously a pro. We will not hesitate to reach out to Much Less Electric from now on!!! read lessKay R.
- Business Description:We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project read lessRecent Review:If you need a generator installed, call these folks! Putting in a generator is complicated. It involves building a pad, trenching, pipe-laying, connecting to the fuel source and hooking into the home’s electrical system. All of this took only two weeks with GenJazz. Finding a generator was hard. Finding a fair price was was harder. I found both. This is a very good team of workers. If I have future electrical projects, I will call them first read lessGeorge R.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to working with you to fulfill all Electrical, drywall, Power washing, backsplash, tile/vinyl flooring, sound proofing, Landscaping needs read lessRecent Review:it did not go , first i received a email from one of the parties on Angi's list referral he made a appt for Sat 11 at 5 and no show or call, i called 45min later he had to reschedule for next saturday 18th at 5:00 same thing no show no call , my contact was Julian Rodriguez not a good experience, if i was out of his area he should have said so but my info was in Angi list i am sure he was aware read lessvonda h.
- Business Description:Network, Technical, and Electronics ServicesRecent Review:The guys came on time, assessed the situation, they shopped for the lights and sought my approval via text while they were shopping. They provided more support to the track and installed all of the lights and turned them in the direction I wanted. Very easy to work with read lessDennis S.
- Business Description:With years of experience in the technology and IT consulting industry, there is no job that Lopes IT Consulting & Services can't handle. Whether you want to bring your home into the future with a full home automation system, or build the perfect home theater, Lopes IT Consulting & Services will make sure it gets done right, the first time read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They knew their stuff. Cleaned up well. They were fast and friendly.Jocelyn D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Providing affordable convenient outdoor cleaning solutions including Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Patio/Driveway/ Wood Deck Surface Cleaning. Make your outdoor space standout from all the rest!Recent Review:It went very well. Adam came back the following day and added support so the screws won't come out. He was very professional, courteous, efficient and prompt. I'd hire him again in a hot minute. Thank you very much for a job well done. The children will be safe read lessThelma W.
- Business Description:Remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, drywall, texture painting, tile laminate, concrete editions, roofing ect. Quality work for general construction and additions! In business in the area for 18 years.Recent Review:the house looks fantastic and way more open. Huver and his crew did a great job. they were great to work with and we recommend their services!Hector A.
- Business Description:Dynamic Handyman Solutions strives to be the #1 handyman service in the greater Turlock area. I do this by providing excellent service, reliability, showing up on time, and having a great attitude. Not a licensed contractor. Why Choose Dynamic Handyman Solutions as your Handyman? If you are anything like me, you want someone trustworthy and honest in your home. I take pride in cleanliness, organization, and quality. My business is built on three core values: Trust, Honesty, and Integrity. .. read lessRecent Review:Kevin was very professional. He covered his shoes and laid a cover on my wood floor to protect them from scratches and he had all his tools available. He arrived on time and did a great job hanging my barn door and removed the hinged door and filled the holes. Kevin was friendly and worked well with our dogs read lessMarcia A.
- Business Description:As a licensed contractor who has been in the industry for 30 years, we get the job done right! Let us be your go to for your next remodel. We specialize in a variety or different Kitchen, bath, landscape, deck, electrical work and fence replacement. You name it we can do it. Give us a call today read lessRecent Review:He is amazing, I been using him for 19 years now. He knows his job, he is really good, always prompt, on time and gets the job done right the first time.Lisa G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
Electricians in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Painting & Construction2927 Magliocco Dr
San Jose, California
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Above The Rest Inspection Service1301 Hillview Dr
- ACDC ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR INC27509 ETCHEVERRY CT
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- ADVANCED CUT & CORE668 Industrial Park Dr. #4265
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- all cal construction and drywall424 s.willow ave.
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- All Gen Services LLC5270 E Geary St
- All J's Electric4656 Birmingham Way
- All Phases Electric4203 Curlew St
- Allworld Construction, Inc.530 Chesterfield Dr
- Apex Electric1956 Faxon Dr.
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- AAA Painting & Construction
- B N K CONSTRUCTION2204 Park E Dr
- B&D Custom Controls1459 Standiford Ave. #24
- Baumbach Electric3118 W Euclid Ave
- BEL CONSTRUCTION3917 Chatsworth Cir
- Ben'S Custom Roofing8425 E Monte Vista Ave
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Blake ElectricPO Box 58105
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- Blue Ladder Services 4224 Frost Way
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOC1325 EL PINAL DR D4
- BTS Electric Service25 So Stockton St. Suite A
- B N K CONSTRUCTION
- C & M Air Conditioning4946 yosemite blvd
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- Cal Tech Inc314 Birchwood St
- Case Electrical3532 Gisborne Ct
- Citizen Electric1050 Partee Lane Suite 100
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Costa's Home Improvement1816 Maid Mariane Ln
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CSA Home and Business Services
- cth Installations2314 Reile Ave
- Custom Catering Trucks and Parts1350 E Scotts Ave
- C & M Air Conditioning
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC2201 GLASGOW DR
- Darin Brazil Construction Inc3761 Hatchers Cir
- Dave's ElectricalPo box 701
- Dave's Services901 Lindsay Dr
- DB Enterprise502 Coleman Ct
- DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air Inc311 Bitritto Way
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Double J ElectricPO BOX 274
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Drechsler Construction547 Zurich Dr
- Dressler ElectricPMB 276 - 1700 Mc Henry Ave 65B
- Dynamic Handyman Solutions3140 Stern Way
- D H CONSTRUCTION INC
- E & J Valley Services
- E&R construction1513 Dwight Ln
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
- Ed's Handyman Service1146 Orchid Ave
- Edward Ryan Construction Inc.3908 Lindenwood Ct
- Elite Electric11225 East Highway 26
- E & J Valley Services
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Gen2 Electric2224 Cherry Tree Ln
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
- GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.1022 J St
- Get-er-done Home & Fence2137 Whitcomb Way
- Gintz Pressure Wash Service
- Gold Rush Energy Solutions4911 Windplay Dr
El Dorado Hills, California
- Golden State Inspections2113 E F St Ste 1
- GradeCO PO Box 226
- GUNSCH ELECTRIC INC1086 Bessemer Ave
- Gary D Nance
- H Flores Construction38 C St
- Haden Electric3918 juniper dr
- HANDYMAN TO THE RESCUE2364 Victory Ln
- Hawkeye Handy Services LLC3501 Crowell Rd
- Henle Construction IncPO Box 1284
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- H Flores Construction
- J & K ELECTRICAL SERVICES392 W Larch Rd
- JG ElectricPO Box 132
- JH Krick Construction17455 Sonora Rd
- JJ's Service1028 N Sierra Nevada St
- Joubert Services2609 Pearlite Way
- JSJ ELECTRIC3301 CHANDON DR
- J & K ELECTRICAL SERVICES