Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Oakdale, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Oakdale
- Arias Tree ServiceArias did a great job trimming several trees on my property. I had neglected them for a few years, and Arias got them looking trim and proper. They gave me a good price, and were prompt in getting the work done. I will definitely call them again in the future to get my trees manicured again.
- DaisyslandscapingDaisy's Landscaping and their owner Jaime are wonderful. He has a wonderful eye for detail and treated us with respect. We never felt swindled or pressured to do anything. He was very upfront and responsive, a true pleasure to work with. We plan to use them again in the future to do it front yard.
- DaisyslandscapingI highly recommend Jaime and his team. They took on my back yard project (entire remodel) and knocked it out of the park! They ripped out 3 tree stumps, removed my river rock, laid new irrigation, installed a new sprinkler controller, laid new sod, laid turf, repaired my concrete that was lifted by tree roots, built a pergola. Jaime was very friendly, knowledgeable, hard working, and honest. He kept me updated every step of the way and I was never caught off guard. I look forward to working with Jaime again in the future
- Monterey Tree ServiceIt was absolutely great, they knew exactly what they were doing and they did not take long. I would definitely hire them again!
- Monterey Tree Service100% recommended! They did an amazing job and are reasonably priced. They worked quickly and were very organized from start to finish. It was pleasure to see real professionals working at what I considered a tough job!
- SS LandscapingSS Landscaping is trustworthy, thorough, and reasonably priced. SS Landscaping has been doing our monthly yard service for 2 years. He landscaped our front yard and and has removed trees and bushes in our yard. I highly recommend SS Landscaping for any yard needs you have.
- Lone Oak Tree ServiceLone Oak was very responsive, knowledgeable, reliable and they completed the work with a clean back yard.
- Beyond Tree CareExcellent. Marcelino and his crew did an excellent job for us. They were very respectful and polite with us and our property. Their workmanship is amazing to watch! They even cleaned our pool before they left. Very pleased and I will hire again when needed!!
- Beyond Tree CareExcellent, it was a pleasure to work with Trust Us Tree. They are true professionals, and made the whole process from having initial estimate to work completion super easy. I highly recommend them and will be using them again.
- Charles Schwab's Tree ServiceI highly recommend Charles Schwab Tree Service! My problem was that the curb trees planted by the City in my neighborhood are far too large for our small front yards. My tree was off balance with heavy limbs almost touching my house. Charles and his crew cleared away the low, horizontal and crossing branches and shaped the tree to grow up and over my house. It’s beautiful! They are a professional and efficient crew with top notch equipment and he charged a very reasonable price. Licensed and insured. They arrived in time and when they finished they cleaned everything up and my yard was spotless. I received compliments on how my tree looks now and I’ve recommended Charles Schwab Tree Service to my neighbors
Last update on October 7, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Oakdale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
One highly rated provider shares the difference between tree removal and tree care and explains how to decide which is best the trees in your yard.
Find tree removal services in
- Angels Camp,
- French Camp,
- La Grange,
tree removal services in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Lone Oak Tree ServicePO Box 2093
Oakdale, California 95361
- Lone Oak Tree Service
- Duran Yard and Tree Service6416 E Pine St
Lodi, California 95240
- Duran Yard and Tree Service
- Felix Tree Service3208 Millbrook Ave
Modesto, California 95355
- Felix Tree Service
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
Modesto, California 95354
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades
- Kiser Landscaping789 Hagerman Peak Dr
NEWMAN, California 95360
- Kiser Landscaping
- luis' gardening & General Haulingp.o.box 581851
Modesto, California 95358
- luis' gardening & General Hauling
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- Sanchez's Tree Service323 camish pl
LATHROP, California 95304
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- STOCKTON TREE SURGERY COPO BOX 7906
Stockton, California 95267
- Sanchez's Tree Service
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57201700 N Market Ste 103
Sacramento, California 95834
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5720
- Zamora'S Landscaping1414 Oakwood Dr
Modesto, California 95350
- Zamora'S Landscaping
Tree service companies that service Oakdale
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.