If you don’t have a basement or a concrete slab under your floors, you likely have a crawl space to keep out moisture. Here’s how to keep it up to code.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Nevada City, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Nevada City
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Excellent service from beginning to end. The office staff was friendly, polite and professional. Both my mother and I were very impressed with Charlie Rosenkranz. He came to the property to give us a free estimate. He took his time in answering all of our questions and concerns. He was courteous, competent and professional. The foundation repair and underpinning took two weeks to complete. The work crew was extremely professional, and the cleanliness of the work site was wonderful. We were impressed with the quality of work completed in the inside and outside of the house. We would definitely recommend Alpha to others, and we would definitely use the company again
- Aylor Construction & RemodelingWell. Robert and his brothers worked diligently and prompt on the job. Cost was over budget by far but not for anything Robert did. We had water damage that accentuated the overall cost and doubled the estimated project length of 3-4 weeks. We are especially impressed with the work of Robert's sub-contractors, especially tile, drywall. and plumbing. All very nice, and well skilled with minimum invasiveness. Robert and company where all very attentative to our inputs and needs. In the end, we have a very solid and well detailed master bath that we should enjoy for many years to come. Well done
- Royce Construction & Design IncThe job turned out very very nice. It was done for a very competitive price and was finished on time . Very very happy.
- DAVE BAUMANN CONCRETE WORKSDave & his crew did an outstanding job, even when they were confronted with a massive black widow spider infestation. They cleared the spiders themselves & finished the job.
- Duvall ConstructionTrustworthy, High Quality craftmanship, fair prices, always clean and professional...Zach goes the extra mile!!!
- mazzco constructionMarc and his crew are amazing. I have hired contractors before that are sloppy or "rough" or even some that are extremely unproffesional. None of this is true about this company. From the first time I met Marc and he looked at the job, I was shocked. He was clean, professional, friendly and didn't rush me like I was just another job. He took the time and answered my questions. His crew worked hard and they were very friendly and even answered some questions I had. I felt like I was part of the crew because they all kept me in the loop and I always knew what was going on. I highly recommend Marc, and my patio cover is gorgeous
Foundation Repair Contractors in Nevada City
- Business Description:Established in 1987, Saber is an innovative foundation repair business whose goal is to REDEFINE the home contractor industry by providing the highest-quality work and WOW! service to every customer. Saber prides itself in providing peace of mind to Southern California homeowners and, in the long term, improving neighborhoods and communities. Services include concrete foundation repair, concrete leveling, seismic strengthening and crawl space repairRecent Review:Saber were prompt, professional, and ended up saying I didn't need any work. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will be sure to call them again should any further issues arise.Anne G.
- Business Description:Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Affordable Rates, and Reliability are our highest goals. We usually do all of the work ourselves and we have no employees. We are General Contractors (B-License #911098) and are Bonded and Insured. References are available upon request. Visit us at GurziBuilders.coRecent Review:Great, we're very happy with his quality of workA W.
- Business Description:27 years experience in residential design & drafting services for remodels, additions and new construction. Computer aided design & drafting included. Provide construction plans for obtaining building permit. Experienced with bathroom & kitchen design. Home based business with no overhead and lowest possible cost availableRecent Review:Although we only had one meeting together and I did not end up using Richard, he was very helpful and professional. I would recommend his services to those considering building a new home.Vicky L.
- Business Description:A-1 Drilling and Pump
- Business Description:FortiFi offers 100%, non-credit based financing for energy-efficient upgrades to your home. We offer a quick approval process, no payments for up to 17 months, and access to carefully screened contractors who will get the job done right
- Business Description:Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. 28 + years experienced.
- Business Description:Advance Construction is a full Service General Contracting/General Building Construction Company. We Hold a General Contractor building License in California. CSL#1005559 We have been serving the Northern California area since 2008. We offer many construction services to take on any building task. We also have a Metal working/ Ornamental Iron division. Including Custom Metal Fabrication and Installation of Gates, Fencing, Structural steel work, and Mobile welding/Repair. Our Construction..
- Business Description:A&E has been in business for more than 40 years serving Northern California and all parts of the country. A&E provides both architectural and engineering services. A&E is one of only a handful of people in the state that is both architect and structural engineer. Well experienced in residential, commercial, industrial, educational and agricultural buildings
- Business Description:SilverwoodConstruction is a remodeling, decks and new construction specialist with over 20 years experience. We pride our selves on quality craftsmanship, excelent customer service and fair prices. At Silverwood Construction we focus on one job at a time and make sure it gets done right and on schedule. We use quality materials and have a strong relationship with our sub-contractorsRecent Review:Icontacted Mike Parker over a week ago asking if he is interested doing a door repair job. He said yes, he was. <br /> I took photos of the door damage and e-mailed them to him. He responded asking a question I couldn't answer because I was on the road. He said he would call again that evening. <br /> I received no call back. Waited 3 days and called again & left a message. No response. <br /> That was 3 days ago, and now I'm bumping up against the the timeline. <br /> This individual has a lot to learn about common courtesy and managing a business. <br /Peter D.
- Business Description:I am A one men shop
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Find foundation contractors in
foundation contractors in Nevada City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FortiFi11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, California
- Gore Development13832 Auburn Road
Grass Valley, California
- Gore Development
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Walker Handyman Services330 terken pl
- Walker Handyman Services
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc