Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Nevada City, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Nevada City
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands
- Times Up Termite IncTimes Up gave us some quotes for a more modern hand rail but we wanted the original and so he hand crafted a duplicate for us. Their foreman was really great and he kept things moving along. The owner wants to know if you are not happy with something, he is open to criticism.
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
Masonry Contractors in Nevada City
- Business Description:If you're looking for a contractor to install large commercial parking lots or just need simple private driveway repairs, we have the team to handle your project. Whether its Concrete or Asphalt Apex is dedicated to bringing high-quality materials and efficient crews to each job to complete your installations, repairs, and maintenance projects. We are ready for projects of any size. With apex we specialize in Customer service, We are 100% focus on your satisfaction and your approval. We str..Recent Review:It was fine. They did a good job. I have no problems. They were easy to get ahold of. I got what I expected. It was so far so good. I saw their work on another project nearby to my place and that's when I asked them to do mineJeffery v.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:We are located in Loomis, Ca and work within a 15 mile radius. ** Currently booking for the first of November ** We perform all kinds of unique landscaping which our customers really enjoy. Voted Best of the Best in the area for many years. No job to small or big call Mr. FigRecent Review:They had the part that needed replaced and it was replaced in a timely manner.Al K.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Over 13 years of experience! Ask about discounts for military and senior citizensRecent Review:It is fantastic. His whole crew was great.Andrew G.
- Business Description:We first began building gardens in California in 1970. In 1982 we moved to Nevada County, California, where we remain today. As a small, family-owned business, our primary focus has been custom residential landscaping. However, we have done both public and commercial jobs, as well as ecological restoration and small scale agricultural and horticultural development. Long ago we determined not to grow our company beyond the point where we, as owners, could not actively participate in field ..
- Business Description:6 full time employees, horticultural students hired as laborers and a carpenter/foreman with over 15 years experience. No sub-contracting, bid projects only, time and materials for garden maintenance. Fun crew, highly motivated and personally trainedRecent Review:I had met John at a free Sloat Garden gardening workshop and found him personable, generous, and knowledgeable. We made arrangements for him to arrive "around 3pm." He came at 3:15pm and immediately informed me that I would be better off hiring a contractor, particularly a concrete contractor, to put in the terrace due to the steep grade and granite make-up of the hill. He said that concrete or cinder block would last longer than wood and that the contractor would be knowledgeable about any appropriate permitting. He also suggested that I see prior work the contractor had done to make certain that they could install concrete terracing appropriately. I appreciated his candor and honesty and would definitely use him in the future after the terracing work is complete. <br /amy s.
- Business Description:Brick, Block, Stone for Commercial and Residential (alternate phone : (530)401-5566)
- Business Description:My name is David Singh. I am a certified journeyman mason, foreman and a diligent worker. I've been in my line of work for about 20 years. Veneer masonry for aesthetic purposes. Solid masonry for the main structural support. Indoor or outdoor. Stone, brick, block, or tile. Fireplaces, barbecues, driveways, steps and pools. Rebar settings for masonry block walls. High quality precast work (collums and pillars). No problem removing any existing masonry and concrete. Upon completion of any job ..
- Business Description:With over 21 years experience, Mateo’s “The Painting Company” has canvassed all of Southern California performing a wide range of projects- both large and small. Having worked extensively with clientele of varied backgrounds, Mateo has developed an intuitive feel on grasping what a client needs and wants. Mateo personally selects only the best craftsmen in the business. He personally trains them to understand his techniques and expectations. Background checks are thorough and each individual..
- Business Description:Have you ever wanted to walk outside in the morning and hear birds chirping and the smell of fresh flowers? Or maybe you just want to stop looking at the piles of leaves collecting in your yard. From the most simple of jobs to an exotic paradise Leo & John can make in happen. With over 25 yrs of experience in landscaping & Irrigation they can make your outside dreams come true and its only one phone call away to be in contact with your personalized landscaper. PLUS SWEET SENIOR DISCOUNTS!! ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Nevada City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fig's Landscaping3865 Taylor Rd. Ste L
- Fig's Landscaping
- Gentle Giants Gardening16238 Rodda Dr
Grass Valley, California
- Gentle Giants Gardening
- Land Designs by Leo10184 Keenan wy
Grass Valley, California
- Land Designs by Leo
- Odd Job & More IncorporatedP.O. Box 728
Cedar Ridge, California
- Odd Job & More Incorporated
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Wu-Way Landscape15450 Lakeview Dr.
Grass Valley, California
- Wu-Way Landscape
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc