California Foundation Works Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

California Foundation Works, Inc. offers foundation contractor services, foundation inspections, and structural repair services in Los Angeles, CA. Started in the early 90's as a general construction company and soon began specializing in more specific fields. Very quickly we found ourselves dealing with mostly structural issues, especially here in Southern California, and so we became Foundation Specialists. Our contractors, sharing over 50 years experience, for the last 13 years, have been leading the foundation, leveling, concrete and drainage repair and installation field. For Angie's Customers ONLY! - $500 OFF on Any Project ($5,000 or more) - Please Mention Code ALCFWD. Some restrictions may apply. Can Not Be Combined with any other offer....

Alliance United Rooter&plumbing inc

Rooter and plumbing services

06/25/2017

Our foundation is well protected and determined that further retrofit was unneeded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase certificate to evaluate foundation for further earthquake retrofit if needed.

CATEGORY home inspection,earthquake retrofitting

05/01/2017

They showed us the plan of what we needed based on our area. I was given a timeline for completion and they finished on time. They were polite and courteous. They took care of the necessary permits. It was a very easy process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need our foundation to be structurally supported and anchored.

CATEGORY foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

03/28/2017

This company is a complete rip-off. They took payment, showed up for a cursory inspection, and then never sent the report/estimate. I called 3 times. They promised to send a report, but a month later, have sent nothing and stopped returning calls. Clearly, companies are busy after the rainy season, but it is inexcusable to take money and then disappear. Stay away from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid $49 for them to do an inspection and report/estimate for exterior drainage work.

CATEGORY drain pipe,foundation repair

03/04/2017

They came out, but it didn't work to well. It was a day after rain and it was muddy. The guy was reluctant to go under house and look. He took pictures and said he would send a report and I haven't heard back from him. It only took him about a half hour to do the inspection, he couldn't find his flashlight then had to run off to keep another appointment. He didn't do anything well he was very unpr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for $49 foundation inspection with earthquake damage assessment.

CATEGORY foundation repair

11/09/2016

They did a good job of inspecting the house. They told me it was going to cost $25,000 and multiple permits to try to rectify it. I'll take my chances with the earthquake. There was an inspector here and he examined the foundation and he looked under the house. He was thorough and communicative. I have no gripe against him. It's just that the amount of work that he felt was necessary was beyond my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for California Foundation Works.

CATEGORY home inspection

Foundation Repair. Earthquake Retrofitting. House Bolting. House Floor Leveling. Foundation Leveling. Drainage Solutions. Concrete Work & Waterproofing Solutions.

Plumbing. HVAC.