In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lompoc, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lompoc
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Lompoc
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Here at WCC Plumbing every job is completed honestly to your satisfaction, and our prices are well explained before we leave the site to ensure there are no surprises when the bill comes. Our company is young but brings old fashioned values you and your home are our #1 priority. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cuttin..Recent Review:The work was difficult but was done expertly and I was very pleasedRexanne H.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residentail Service, 10 Employees, Plumbing Contractor, COD for new Customers, Vendor Accounts Available, Commercial Rates available for Property Managers Etc. Commercial and Residentail Free EstimatesRecent Review:Anacapa does good quality work and at reasonable prices. They were supposed to come on a Monday but they had some mechanical problems with their trucks and ran out of time to make it out to our place. Our irrigation system hasn't worked for two weeks due to the seized valve and I told them that it was critical to get that work done. The owner Sharin came out that day to release the seized valve (which allowed the irrigation system to work) and we rescheduled the rest of the work for later in the week. He didn't charge us for his initial visit to un-seize the valve since they couldn't do all of the work. I thought that was classy move. They clearly care about customer service. I would use them again in the futureTae K.
- Business Description:NexGen Septics LLC is a septic system provider with extensive land development and wastewater treatment experience dating back to the early 1990s. Their continuous innovation of new ideas solve their client's most complex septic system problems. We have the only Passive Wastewater Treatment System on the market with no maintenance or additives necessary. This system is simple to install, takes less space which makes it great on tight lots, exceeds treatment levels set by NSF by a huge margin,..Recent Review:It was a great experience! I would highly recommend this team!Pete L.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Benjamin Franklin Plumbing realizes your time is most valuable to you that is why we are staffed 24-7 with live call takers and trained, drug tested and background checked technicians serving clients in both San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties. Owned locally for 25 years. Receipient of the 2008 Franchise of the year award. Contact us today! We will be happy to speak with youRecent Review:I forgot to mention in my previous review that the plumber drained the hot water heater onto the roots of a mature, ornamental pear tree alongside the driveway. I was concerned that the hot water might harm the tree, but he insisted that there would be no problem. Well, the tree dropped all its leaves within a month or two and died. That was confirmed when the tree did not revive this year and we cut it down. Dead, and it was a perfectly healthy and beautiful tree before the hot water. <brJerry T. D.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 964-9907 in Chico, CA, to request an estimate for our toilet rentals, septic pumping, or septic repair.
- Business Description:At Valley Sanitation LLC, we are a licensed, bonded, and insured company, specializing in septic tank and grease trap pumping, installation, and repair services. With decades of experience in the industry, we correctly install systems to ensure efficient operation, and we quickly identify and correct any problems you may be having with your septic system. We look forward to meeting all of your septic system needs
- Business Description:We accept cash, check, and credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Lompoc
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing8860 Palomar Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- L & S ConstructionPO Box 1318
- L & S Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC