Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Arroyo Grande, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Arroyo Grande
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncGreat! Daniel and Matthew are great at their jobs. They work very hard and are fast. They are clearly experts. Clay's responded to a call on Saturday evening and were able to send help early Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon and all is well. Matthew and Daniel gave clear explanations and got the job done. Thanks guys
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncThey came out and evaluated the problem, set up an appointment, came back, and did it in a day. The price was exactly what they estimated. They gave helpful suggestions on how to solve the problems in the most reasonable way at a minimal cost.
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncThey did a wonderful job -- the septic tank had been pumped about three years ago and I planned to have them come out this summer. With the rain and ??? the tank could not wait. They are very professional and do an excellent job. We highly recommend them.
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncWent very well. I contacted around 11:30 and talked to an actual person. They arrived at 2:30 pm the same day. Fast. Had septic tank pumped and all my lines jetted. Up and running by 5:00 pm. Work crew up front about pricing. No surprises. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thank you Clays for saving the day
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncGreat - they were very professional and they tried to restore everything - the grass they had to remove, etc. They advised me of what needed to be done and why, and made me feel good by saying that I was managing the septic system well. They didn't rush and stayed until my contractor came to let him know the findings. It was Rudy and Richard who did the work
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncJUSTIN ERICKSON AND HIS HELPER, RUBIN, WERE HERE FROM CLAY'S SEPTIC & JETTING INC. JUSTIN SUCCESSFULLY FOUND THE NECKLACE. I WAS ESTATIC AND SURPRISED THAT HE ACTUALLY RETRIEVED THE NECKLACE. I AM SURE THE NECKLACE WAS NOT WORTH AS MUCH AS THE COST OF RETRIEVING THE NECKLACE BUT THE CENTIMENTAL WORTH WAS BEYOUND WHAT YOU COULD IMAGINE. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO THEM AND THAT 'CLAY' HAS SUCH EXPERTS AVAILABLE AND ON THEIR STAFF. WHAT A BLESSING!!!! PEGGY LUTHER THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL, POLITE AND EVEN GOOD NATURERED WHILE THEY WORKED TO FIND THE NECLACE. I AM SO GREATFUL FOR WHAT THEY DID AND THEIR EFFORTS IN FINDING MY NECKLACE IN THE PIPE BEFORE IT WENT INTO THE SEPTIC TANK
- Available Plumbing ServicesThey used a video camera and everything to check the leach field. The one that we've been dealing with is Richard. They do a good job.
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingThey were excellent. They were really good. In fact I have recommended them to two other people; they've used them and really liked them. They were very quick and responsive. I had other people out but they found the part and it was quite fast to put it in. They did it at a really good price compared to what I was quoted
- North County Septic Service Inc.Classic Monday morning, discovered plumbing problem while getting ready for work. After a few hours trying to solve it, realized it really was a septic tank problem. I phoned North County Septic first because I have seen their equipment in the area before and they seem best equipped (more vehicles/equipment observed as compared to others). I phoned about 11AM to seek help, not expecting anything to happen that day. About an hour later, the first guy showed up with a backhoe to locate and uncover the tanks. A while later a second person arrived with a pumper truck. They completely opened and cleaned the tanks and inspected same. They made a point to show me to assure there is no confusion after the fact. After completion, they covered the tanks and smoothed over the area. They get an A++ for service and quality of work, really a terrific bunch of people. To be fair about the price, they seem on the high side compared to national averages, but they may be competitive locally. EIther way, I highly recommend them
- North County Septic Service IncThey were very professional and efficient. We would definitely recommend them and we would absolutely use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Arroyo Grande
- Business Description:We are a licensed service provider with the State of California and with the counties of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. We provide a reliable, honest and safe service. Our service technicians arrive at your door clean, courteous and uniformed. Each technician is equipped with the knowledge, experience and modern equipment necessary to solve your problems. All of our staff members are national certified inspectors by the National Association of Wastewater Technicians. Clay s Septic & Jetti..Recent Review:Great! Daniel and Matthew are great at their jobs. They work very hard and are fast. They are clearly experts. Clay's responded to a call on Saturday evening and were able to send help early Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon and all is well. Matthew and Daniel gave clear explanations and got the job done. Thanks guysClyde C.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Benjamin Rios was the primary man on the job and he was excellent. He explained everything clearly, worked well with the other technicians, seemed highly efficient and was willing to work a long day. He also had excellent back-up from his supervisor, Arturo Bacilio. <br /William K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for 35 years. We're #1 in the #2 business because we take care of our customers and meet or exceed their service needs.Recent Review:They were prompt, and everything went well. We plan to eventually have them pump out the septic tank for our main house. <br />Debra G.
- Business Description:Thank You for considering Valley Septic. For over a decade, we have been keeping on-site sewage treatment facilities, a.k.a Septic Systems, in good working order so clients like yourself can avoid the dreaded sewer line back-up. While pumping the sludge from your holding tank is good preventative maintence, like changing the oil in you car, a properly operating system of the correct size should provide years of service with little to no maintenace. We'd enjoy speaking with you about your Sani..
- Business Description:General building and excavation contractor. California contractors lic# 868074 B & C-12 Specializing in residential construction and repair.Recent Review:My husband and I are extremely pleased with the quality of work performed by Aaron Peel Construction. Aaron was straightforward, put his quote in writing with each item to be performed in detail, and stuck to his bid proposal. Aaron was very pleasant to have in our home, always made time for our questions, did outstanding and exceptional work, and finished ahead of schedule on both the original and second job. In fact, we did not intend to have the doors and windows replaced, but were so impressed with Aaron that we got on his schedule as soon as possible to have the windows and doors replaced. We found ourselves thinking "what more can we find for him to do?". It is most comforting that Aaron will not do a job unless he can do it the right way. Aaron clearly is concerned that his customers are happy and it is important to him that he do a top rate job. Without reservation Aaron Peel Construction is enthusiastically recommendedDara L.
- Business Description:24/7 We are open to assist you while you are broken down. RVs, car and trucks, boats, tractors, generators, and more. Whether you are at a campground, around town, or on the side of the freeway, we are "Mobile To You." Or have the vehicle towed to our shop which is close to the FairgroundsRecent Review:I hear that she is really great. She is a female owner and has the mechanics. They offer a 24 hour service on any type of machine. garden tractor to mobile homes.Patricia G.
- Business Description:Affordable Septic & Sewer cleans and repairs your waste disposal systems.Recent Review:Dan was awesome! Not only was his estimate reasonable, it was almost $3000.00 lower than the highest bid that we got. <br>He communicated with us before, during and after the installation. He was on time, was careful around existing planters and pathways. This job was not an easy one. The old septic was 60 years old and tucked right up against the house. It required a 26' trench that had to be dug <i><b> by hand</b></i> as no piece of equipment would fit. At the end of the job, he moved two tree stumps for us <br>and regraded the dirt road, just because the tractor was already here. Service above and beyond! <br> We would highly recommend him! <br> <brClaire F.
- Business Description:Full service plumber, specializing in both residential and commercial plumbing. Their professional team can take care of any and all types of plumbing problems and routine maintenance. Service includes: 24 -hour emergency availability, unclogging and cleaning drains, hydro jetting, water heater installation, sewer repair, leak detection, re-pipes, PEX tubing, replacing kitchen and bathroom fixtures, grease trap installation and repairRecent Review:This is the first review I have ever written. I feel compelled to tell others about my disappointing experience with this company. My project was not relatively simple and short maintenance, but a larger contract project - a replacement sewer line in an existing house. My issues: - They started the project immediately, and although they asked for skipped days, I didn't expect 2 months to finish; - When they decided to work, they would repeatedly send workers without notice; - The manager, Mike, promised work in the job that they didn't do (whether needed or not) - salt pack the pipe joints - this was not done; That the owner, Paul, was highly experienced with concrete and would be doing the concrete work with a proper wall footing, dowels, and properly installed rebar. The manager told me that if I wasn't "tickled" with the concrete work the owner would refund $3,000. Paul did not do the work. A worker told me they were suddenly ordered to do it and that they were not told of or prepared for the footing, doweling and rebar. They hastily placed a meager improperly installed wall footing (without actually digging a footing). Dowels were not installed. I supplied the form board and rebar that was not installed properly. I was not "tickled" with the work and the owner only apologized for the miscommunication with his manager. He also tried to convince me that none of that was necessary, but regardless, the manager promised it would be done. I am paying a concrete professional to correct parts of their concrete work. - Learning that I was dissatisfied with the concrete work, the owner came to my home late on a Sunday evening, WITHOUT NOTICE, to discuss it. This was a first! Very disrespectful, awkward and odd. - Another professional builder later noticed they incorrectly installed a bath tub vent. I am paying someone to correct it including tearing out and replacing a portion of the concrete; - I was also told later that they placed the toilet flange at 11" from the wall instead of the standard 12" or 14" required by most new toilets. I am also paying someone to correct the flange problem; - The employees always worked very hastily. One employee explained to me the constant pressure on them to finish work quickly. I was always concerned about work quality; - I failed to get competing estimates for the work and later learned from information told by the North County's manager (who was apparently told me more than he should have), and other contractors that I probably paid an exorbitant amount, especially considering the poor work quality. They may be fine for smaller projects such as maintenance or small repairs, but this larger contract project was a horrible experience for me. I will not hire this company again or recommend them to anyone for anything.Ken F.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company serving all of San Luis Obispo County. We are locally owned & operated since 2008 with 14+ years directly in the plumbing business. We are affordable, reliable, prompt & professional. We offer upfront pricing so never any surprises when it is time to pay. We offer the utmost in personal service as owner Richard Maldonado takes your calls, quotes the work, performs the work and guarantees HIS work. You will never have to worry about who will be showi..Recent Review:They used a video camera and everything to check the leach field. The one that we've been dealing with is Richard. They do a good job.Elizabeth S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Maria
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- Morro Bay
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- Paso Robles
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- San Miguel
septic tank services in Arroyo Grande
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing8860 Palomar Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Clay's Septic & Jetting Inc867 Guadalupe Street
- Clay's Septic & Jetting Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Elect ElectricP O Box 6036
- Elect Electric
- FLATLEY HOMESPO Box 7185
Santa Maria, California
- FLATLEY HOMES
- Ingram & Greene Sanitation2200 Traffic Way
- Ingram & Greene Sanitation
- Palafox ConstrutionP.O. Box 747
Santa Margarita, California
- Palafox Constrution
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning1534 Osos St
San Luis Obispo, California
- SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
- Valley Septic1337 W Betteravia Rd
Santa Maria, California
- Valley Septic
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO