Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lompoc, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lompoc
- H Flores ConstructionHuver and his crew worked very professionally and created exactly what I wanted, with excellent suggestions throughout the construction. Very happy with my new bathroom !
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- SOD Home GroupOren and his team of professionals from SOD builders performed a full remodeling of our master bathroom. The work that they did included the following:- removed all walls, - moved a closet, - re-plumbed and rewired the entire room, moved the location of the toilet and shower/tubinstalled new floor and wall tile, lighting, fixtures, patched an existing hardwood floor, etc. Oren, Jose and Michael are the main professionals that worked at my house. Oren is very organized, knowledgeable and picky leader. He came over to all the meetings exactly on time and communicates excellent via phone texts and emails, and he delivers everything he promise. He tries to understand what we wanted as client and to make it happen. Oren made a very reasonable adjustment to the estimate to cover the extra work and we appreciate that a lot. Jose is very skilled craftsman. He and his helper Michael were on site every day. They were timely and extremely professional. We were amazed that they were able to carry out the entire renovation/repair (a total of 4.5 weeks of daily work) in a manner that allowed us to live in the House the entire time of the remodeling. We really cannot say enough about their performance. The paint lines in the new bathroom are very clean and level, and the overall feel of the room is beyond what we thought we will get. The new sink and tub drain much more effectively given the work they did, and the room went from being a semi dark to a white clean room with very adjustable lighting and new window too. SOD builders team worked well within the rules of making sure that the client is always happy, and we recommend them without any doubts. If we decide to have another project, major or small, we will not hesitate to hire them again
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company
- Fine Builders IncI fully recommend Fine Builders! Nir and his team completed two remodels for our home in Tehachapi. The first remodel included two custom bathrooms in 2014. The bathrooms were designed by Michelle (The designer in Fine Builders); Michelle works on many projects with Nir. Michelle highly recommended Nir for top-notch quality. We found Nir's team to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and trust-worthy. Although the project took a bit longer than anticipated, it was well worth the wait, as the results are impeccable! We worked with Michelle and Nir again in for this remodeling on a much larger remodeling which included gutting and totally renovating the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as new flooring and interior doors throughout the remainder of the house. Avi, Nir's cabinet maker, custom-designed the quarter-sawn Oak cabinets - amazing attention to detail! Avi, as well as all of Nir's team, are excellent craftsmen. Nir, the supervisor of our remodel, suggested we vault the living room ceilings --this was not in the original plans, however, these ceilings transformed the room without adding square footage. Nir's work is top-notch; you get what you pay for. Do it right the first time. We really love our new home, and we would highly recommend Fine Builders and his team
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- 5bloxWe initially had carpet all around the house and we switched it to vinyl flooring. We also had the house painted, the cabinets refaced and got rid of our popcorn ceiling. Our representative was Benjamin and we had an amazing experience with him. He took great care of us and he went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed. He dealt with problems and always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend working with Smart Homes Inc
- PacWest Floors & MoreEric showed up on time for the initial estimate and did a walk-through with my wife and daughter. A copy of the estimate was sent to me with a PDF for an Acceptance signature. Nicely done. We accepted the quote and paid 50% down on with our credit card. The job was scheduled (we waited one week). The crew initially had trouble finding the condo, but once they arrived they got down to work. The first day, all the demo work was completed (the condo was empty at the time). The next day, it was recommended that the floors be coated with Kilz to block out the cat spray that had soaked through the carpet into the subfloor. Additional cost: $500 (it was worth it!). Over the next three days, the new flooring was installed and the floor molding re-installed. The installation work was excellent. The finished look transformed the place to a healthy, attractive living space. This is a second home for us, and our daughter is living in the condo while finishing college. We primary residence is in eastern Washington where the cost of living is 16.7% less than the west side of the state. The price of the flooring and installation was very competitive for King county. I would recommend PacWest Flooring
- TME Construction IncTony was great to work with and used to working with out of State owners. They worked around our tenants schedule which was a pain and they had to spread the job out over 4 weeks to accommodate our tenant. We would use Tony and his crew again for our other properties in CA.
Flooring Contractors in Lompoc
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:From ground up Custom Homes, extensive Remodels and second story additions. We are also involved in Kitchen and Bathroom remodels, Exterior decks, Door and Window installation and repair. C.T. Baker Construction will glad to do any task necessary for the completion of you project needs. I am a General Contractor who does an entire spectrum of construction and woodworking projects. We are happy do large or small projects. We Love to build..!Recent Review:He did an excellent job. He's very good. He did a very good job. He's general licensed contractor. He's very conscientious.Paul B.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE BEST Bathroom Remodeling Services in Maryland ⭐⭐⭐ If you are unhappy with your current bathroom, Bath Doctor can update it to meet your changing needs or reflect your current taste and style. Just let us know what’s wrong and we’ll come up with several design and layout ideas to address the issues. Here are some of the things we can help you with: 🛁 Commercial Bathroom Remodeling 🛁 Handicap Bathroom Remodeling 🛁 Senior Bathroom Remodeling 🛁 Tub and Shower Liners 🛁 Tub to Show..Recent Review:They were excellent and they did a wonderful service. They were very good company.Mr. Pat R.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Everything went fine. Took the time and care to do it right.david t.
- Business Description:Simons Construction, Inc. is locally owned and operated. Ben Simons has been a General Contractor for over 25 years and as a proud supporter of many local organizations and educational endeavors. We are available 24/7 for any home or business construction needsRecent Review:Was your world recently turned UPSIDE DOWN?? Our family’s world certainly was and has been for quite some time. I’m still trying to put it together but it takes time and a great team of experts. SCI IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!! My family and I are very grateful for the work SCI has completed in our home. We have worked with SCI for several months now :) They get to know YOU, by your name, your needs, and actually truly focus on your needs. Anyone that has required a service of this type of restoration, understands exactly what I mean. In this type of project, one is not only stressed out, but the emotional toll from unexpected events can be very hard at times on folks….SCI staff are very supportive and understanding. I was really impressed from the level of communication and organization from the very beginning. Then when the work began, I “assumed,” the construction crew, would just follow the “bosses order and do their thing.” Well….yes and NO. We were actually INCLUDED…..who does that???? All of the staff are not only professional like I said, but they were/are supportive of their customers going through this difficult time!!! They don’t blow you off, don’t ignore you, and when a family is trying to gather the pieces of their life once again, this truly means everything to the family whom is trying to restore everything back again to “normal.” Granted, it takes time. This process of demo-to-rebuild can be nerve wrecking, frustrating, and difficult. However, if you find the right team, and the right staff to support you in your very own home to literally rebuild the pieces once again….its not just a “thank you & good job 👏,” its a BLESSING. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SCI, (a big shout out to Matt & Ed-who put up with me the most :) along with Coty, Ryan, Alan, Casey, Brandon and all the staff at the office whom I don’t know by name that make this process come to fruition once a person makes the call ☎️). These pro’s do it all…from remodel to repairs, fire/smoke/water restoration, mold abatement and other services. As a real estate agent myself, I will only refer my family, friends, and clients to SCI. I can only work with folks I trust, and these guys well, are IT! Look 👀 no moreGaby R.
- Business Description:Mateo's Handyman Services offers free estimates and best deals for Home Maintenance and General Repairs in Plumbing, Electrical, Flooring, Drywall and Painting in the Central Coast!Recent Review:Matt was amazing. First of all, his bid was the best out of 4 bids that I got. He came on a Sunday and didn't charge extra for coming on a weekend. He was on time, very professional and did exactly what we needed him to do. He left no mess and, in fact, even left an auger for us so that if we have a similar problem with our toilet in the future, we may be able to take care of it ourselves. I would give Matt a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend him for any handyman projectsTiare P.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:Flooring sales and installations: Carpet, Vinyl, VCT, Tile, Laminate Floor,and others.Recent Review:After struggling for a few weeks to get a call back from another company, we chose this company based on Angie's List suggestion. They were easy to get a hold of, scheduled us within two days, arrived on time, and did a fine job, all the while being courteous and friendly. I had been a little concerned about the patch to our carpeting showing, but I can't even see the difference, and it was a much less expensive solution than re-carpeting the entire bedroom would have been. There was no attempt whatsoever to steer us towards a more expensive solution, and Eliseo, our installer, was greatPaul M.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:No job is too big or too small with a knowledgeable team of men experienced in all, respectful and trustworthy crew that will perform to your specific needs on your property.Recent Review:Very good quality work, quick, clean and reasonably priced.Nicki M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Alamos
- Santa Maria
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- Morro Bay
flooring installation in Lompoc
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Bob's Discount Carpet Inc.995 Golden Gate Ter
Grass Valley, California
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Broadway Carpet Company1627 S Broadway
Santa Maria, California
- Bier Construction
- C.T.Baker ConstructionP.O. Box 30182
Santa Barbara, California
- Cen Cal ConstructionPO Box 60643
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Coulter's Flooring America2309 E Tulare Ave
- Cutting Edge Tile & Granite42317 10th Street West
- C.T.Baker Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets500 W Washington Blvd
- Flores and Sons Construction3413 Via Barba
- Forever Redwood33710 Annapolis Rd
- Fresh Rinse Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Santa Barbara, California
- Fresno Marble & Granite Inc3825 N Blackstone
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Interiors David Gonzales213 S Oakhurst St
- Interiors David Gonzales
- Kerrock Countertops Inc33220 Western Ave
Union City, California
- Kerrock Countertops Inc
- LJM Construction Inc2051 Langley St.
- LJM Construction Inc
- Orcino TilePO Box 2151
Grass Valley, California
- Orcino Tile
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim300 S Harbor Blvd #200
- Simi Flooring25 West Easy Street #303
Simi Valley, California
- Simons Construction Inc110 S Main St
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- Stanley Steemer1122 W Ave L-12 Ste 111
- Styles N tiles120 Eye St
- Sunny Hill Construction4841 Ruth Ave.
Los Angeles, California
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim
- T-STARR CONSTRUCTION COMPANYPO Box 2105
- T-STARR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Valley Epoxy & Coating672 W. 11th St. Suite 306
- VALLEY FLOORING CARPET ONE OF LOMPOC INCPO Box 925
- Villa Construction & Remodeling742 East Harold Ave
- Visalia Ceramic Tile Inc917 N American St
- Vlads Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 1526
Santa Barbara, California
- Valley Epoxy & Coating
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc