Major League Pool Services

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

PO Box 1233

Indio, CA 92202

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your pool services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Pool and Spa Maintenance licensed contractor, CPO Certified and member of the Swimming Pool Pro Alliance (SPPA). We take pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Serving Riverside, Coachella Valley , and surrounding areas! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

pool cleaning (14)

05/10/2021

My 20 year spa wasn’t working after years of neglect by a prior servicing company. This prompted a call to Major League after reading prior reviews. Pedro inspected all the parts and only repaired what was needed saving me thousands of dollars. I’m enjoying my spa once again. He also maintains my water fall. His attention to detail is stellar. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
spa maintenance and repairs.

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

03/27/2021

Pedro did a great job. Spa is as good as new.

Description of Work
spa heater repair,filter install,calcium removal,and monthly service

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

10/02/2020

After setting up a huge above ground pool with an inadequate filter, we thought we could just wing it and self maintain. We had a swamp within weeks. Pedro, owner of Major League, was able to reverse the green within days (several trips, as expected) and took over care. Our pool has been sparkling clean every since! He's professional, timely and a great communicator. He's also a genuinely nice per...

Description of Work
Pool service

09/22/2020

He shows up when he says he is if running behind he will call you let you know plus he does good work

Description of Work
monthly pool service and green to clean service

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/08/2020

On a scale of 1 to 10, Pedro is a "10".

Description of Work
I need to have pool and spa maintenance weekly.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/22/2020

Pedro has been professionally and effectively managing our pool for about 2 years. He is prompt courteous and proactive. He never waits until a problem occurs, he addresses concerns before they become problematic. We have recommended Pedro to others and unanimously we are all happy Pedro is caring for our pools and spas.

Description of Work
monthly pool service & pool equipment repair

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/07/2020

The pool service was great went from having a swamp to clear ,and my poolman was determined to get the pool right to and never gave up . my pool was a swamp and he took the challenge and got it right, because of him we can swim and enjoy our pool this summer. Highly recommended Pool man with real knowledge and qualifications do do the job right

Description of Work
monthly pool service and green to clean service

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

07/01/2020

Awesome. My pool always looks great. Pedro always lets me know what he is doing and what future maintenance will need to be done so I am not surprised. I totally trust him. He’s professional, respectful, and punctual.

Description of Work
monthly pool service

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/22/2020

Excellent work!! Pedro diagnosed the problem and was able to correct the problem immediately. Very pleased with response time and service. Would highly recommend his company for all your spa/pool needs, from repair to monthly service.

Description of Work
swrvice call and filter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/17/2020

It was fantastic. They did an awesome job. I thought everyone should hire them. He was personable, fantastic, and knowledgeable. They were fantastic company.

Description of Work
They cleaned the pool and maintained it.

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Premium pool services, repairs, cleaning, and acid washing. Residential and commercial. We also accept Zelle and CashApp, in addition to cash and checks.

We do not specialize in hot tubs and Jacuzzi tubs-- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!