Action Services Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

Additional DBAs - Action Services, Elite Allstars Inc. Additional phones - (562) 429-5044. Award winning....

Here at Greenteam Roofing we specialize in hard-to-find leaks and leaks in general, so if your looking to solve your leak problem call us. I haven't not been able to find a leak in my 25 years and we also warranty every job. We are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and who treats your home or business, as if it were our own. Being an expert in all aspects of roofing projects and our services are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Looking forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Kwik Dry Total Cleaning is a premier cleaning company that specializes in: • Air Duct Cleaning ($189 Special - Up to 10 Vents) . – Remove, clean & replace all air vent registers . – Rotobrush cleanout of all duct lines . – Mist entire duct system with sanitizing agent – Kills Covid-19 (EPA Certified) . – New custom-fit air filter included • Dryer Vent Cleaning . – Thoroughly clean dryer interior . – Rotobrush cleanout of vent line • Carpet Cleaning . – Pre-extraction of loose soil, deep clean & sanitize . – Dries in about an hour • Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning . – Deep clean, extract & sanitize • Mattress Cleaning . – Deep clean, extract & sanitize • Tile & Grout Cleaning . – Deep clean with disinfectant solution & extract • Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaning . – Deep clean & seal Our proprietary, all-natural cleaning formulas are tough on dirt but safe for your family and pets (no chemicals used). Our deep cleaning process for carpets, penetrates even the toughest stains leaving your carpets fresh, clean and completely dry in about an hour. For the wellness of our customers & employees – we take Covid-19 seriously: • Our technicians will not report to work if feeling sick (please let us know if you’re feeling sick) • Our technicians wear personal protective equipment • Our technician’s temperature is verified normal upon arrival to projects • All equipment is sanitized between project With over 20 years of cleaning experience – your satisfaction is our guarantee! At Kwik Dry, we stand behind all of our work. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with our service, we will do whatever we can to ensure your satisfaction.

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

12/26/2016

No complaints. I would hire again in a heartbeat. A hardworking crew. Very punctual. They got the job done on time. John, the owner, is a terrific person and stopped by from time to time.

Description of Work
We had a bathroom gutted, tile, shower, new toilet, sink,painting,and new door.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/24/2015

Arrived on time. Cleaned long vent. I avoided needing a new dryer.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent.

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

04/07/2015

Jerry was professional, very polite, and knowledgeable and gave me options for fixing the leak. He changed the pipe fixture in the garage quickly and efficiently, and reminded me of their guarantee. He also tightened a handle in my bathroom sink for me. I was very pleased at how quickly they scheduled my appointment and how very polite and efficient Jerry was. I would definitely call this company ...

Description of Work
Jerry stopped the drip from the pipe in the garage by replacing some elements.

03/04/2015

I needed them to install some sinks and faucets. He gave me excuses why he could not do the job and I had to hire someone else to do the job. They were terrible and I got a refund on the deal because I couldn't use them for what I needed it for.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $89 for 2 hours of licensed plumbing services.

Category plumbing

Our apologies that we could not complete the job you wanted us to do. Our plumber did go out with instructions to install a kitchen faucet, garbage disposal and bathroom faucet. All parts and material were to be provided by the customer. When the plumber arrived on-site, he checked all the parts and notified the customer that they were the wrong parts. He also explained that this was a 2 man job a...

02/16/2015

It was fine. We thought we were getting a toilet that had two flushes but that’s not what we got. They used a picture of a toilet that they had on stock. They came out right away. They were on time and did what they were supposed to do. The price was great.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a new Gerber series toilet installation.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. When we had this deal going, we did notify Angie's List that the picture they used to run our deal was of a different toilet. We did try our best to explain this to every customer that bought this deal.

Plumbing, repiping, sewer line, cleaning, replacement, drain line & fresh water line repair and replacement, heating, wall furnaces, floor heater installation and repair, kitchen & bath remodeling, flooring, countertops, cabinets, interior & exterior painting, garages, & window installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa