Action Services Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

Additional DBAs - Action Services, Elite Allstars Inc. Additional phones - (562) 429-5044. Award winning....

Newport Coast Flooring

We are located in Orange County and have been installing for over 15 years. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

EBA Roofing Inc

EBA ROOFING is committed to provide all their customers with the highest quality products, fast reliable service and the most competitive prices. We are offering free estimtes, please call our office to schedule an estimate. Call us at 1-800-260-9986

Kenneth Shenberger Plastering Inc.

I am a third generation Plastering contractor. I Been is business in California since !980. My family has been in the plastering industry since 1926 on the east coast. I have 46 total years experience in the plastering trade. I have completed over 1000 jobs in my career. We specialize in high end custom homes also smaller jobs: What we do: Interior: New blue board and plaster finishes,Colored lime plaster finishes, All types of Venetian Plaster Finishes, Concrete counter tops. Drywall repairs removal and refinishing of acoustic ceilings (aka Popcorn) Exterior :Pools and fountains: Remodels re-plastering all types of finishes, Scaffolding lath and plaster. All types of finishes, Sand blast re-stucco foam molding patching. Clean Reliable work. Owner supervised.

12/26/2016

No complaints. I would hire again in a heartbeat. A hardworking crew. Very punctual. They got the job done on time. John, the owner, is a terrific person and stopped by from time to time.

Description of Work
We had a bathroom gutted, tile, shower, new toilet, sink,painting,and new door.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/24/2015

Arrived on time. Cleaned long vent. I avoided needing a new dryer.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent.

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

04/07/2015

Jerry was professional, very polite, and knowledgeable and gave me options for fixing the leak. He changed the pipe fixture in the garage quickly and efficiently, and reminded me of their guarantee. He also tightened a handle in my bathroom sink for me. I was very pleased at how quickly they scheduled my appointment and how very polite and efficient Jerry was. I would definitely call this company ...

Description of Work
Jerry stopped the drip from the pipe in the garage by replacing some elements.

03/04/2015

I needed them to install some sinks and faucets. He gave me excuses why he could not do the job and I had to hire someone else to do the job. They were terrible and I got a refund on the deal because I couldn't use them for what I needed it for.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $89 for 2 hours of licensed plumbing services.

Category plumbing

Our apologies that we could not complete the job you wanted us to do. Our plumber did go out with instructions to install a kitchen faucet, garbage disposal and bathroom faucet. All parts and material were to be provided by the customer. When the plumber arrived on-site, he checked all the parts and notified the customer that they were the wrong parts. He also explained that this was a 2 man job a...

02/16/2015

It was fine. We thought we were getting a toilet that had two flushes but that’s not what we got. They used a picture of a toilet that they had on stock. They came out right away. They were on time and did what they were supposed to do. The price was great.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a new Gerber series toilet installation.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. When we had this deal going, we did notify Angie's List that the picture they used to run our deal was of a different toilet. We did try our best to explain this to every customer that bought this deal.

Plumbing, repiping, sewer line, cleaning, replacement, drain line & fresh water line repair and replacement, heating, wall furnaces, floor heater installation and repair, kitchen & bath remodeling, flooring, countertops, cabinets, interior & exterior painting, garages, & window installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa