When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fallbrook, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fallbrook
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.It went well. Matt was right on time and went to work. He periodically informed me of some of his findings as he went along. After he completed the survey Matt explained some fine points again.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We found Sawyer Land Surveying on Angie?s list. We want to install a fence around the front of our property and needed to have the boundary marked. Matt was very professional. He scheduled a time to meet, arrived on time, and got the job done. He didn?t cut any corners, in fact, he did more than we expected. We would hire him again if we had any more surveying needs. We initially thought the price was high but once we saw the work involved, we feel it was justified and a good value
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.When I contacted Sawyer Land Surveying I worked directly with the owner, Matt Sawyer, who was very professional. He has excellent communication skills. A contract was provided to me in advance of the work so there would be a clear understanding of the work to be performed and the price. A date and time was set for the service. When rain was forecast for the day the service was to be performed, Matt communicated with me that it would be best to push the date of service to the next week, if that did not cause me any problems. The day of the service he was punctual (yes, he showed up when he said he would!) and dressed professionally. The equipment he had with which to perform survey appeared to be state of the art GPS positioning equipment, not the old fashion tripod and scope. He was happy to explain how the system worked. He completed the survey he clearly marked the property boundaries with a surveying pin (which was marked with his license number). The pin is located in the center of an “X” etched in the sidewalk and alley so that the boundaries can always be located. Matt also walked around my block to locate other survey markings, as part of his research. At the completion of the survey Matt also filed a Corner Record to the County of San Diego so that the information will be on file. Matt then followed up by providing me a PDF copy of the Corner Record filed with the County so that I would have one for my records. Finally he contacted me to ensure I was satisfied with the service provided. I highly recommend Sawyer Land Surveying, and Matt Sawyer
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.My lot was surveyed in the 60's and the stakes were driven into the ground. No one knew were the lot lines really were. Mark was able to use the plat reference point to figure out where they should be and was able to find the original stakes that were about 6 inches underground. Mark was very professional and easy to deal with. He showed up when he said he would. It was harder than it sounds. Mark took some measurements and had to go back to his office to do some work. He came back the next day and dug up (exposed) all four corner stakes and marked then so I could find them. I would definitely use him again
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was very professional, thorough, and was willing to answer my many questions regarding the process and land boundaries in general. The work was done quickly and follow through was great. I originally only asked for a corner survey but then later needed a full topography survey for a landscape architect. Matt was the first and only person I called as I knew it would be done right, quickly and easily. I would definitely use Matt again
- JRN Land SurveyingJRN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WAS COMING. ONCE HE WAS ON THE PROPERTY, HE WORKED FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.// Mr. Sawyer traveled over 60 miles one way to do this Survey for me. When he arrived the first thing he did was show me two of our sides from the markings on the sidewalk. He then pointed to the 3rd one. He told me that I really did not need to have my property surveyed. He climbed and walked the property line to 3rd one so my eyes could see. He circled the property line so the neighbors could see. He was here for over an hour answering our question. He was extremely informative. Then when I asked him what I owed. He turned to me and said absolutely nothing. I am here to say that there are truly good men in this world. Matt Sawyer is one of them. What a blessing
Land Surveyors in Fallbrook
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experienceIvan D.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering and New Construction Development and Entitlement
- Business Description:We are a Direct Lender which enables us to offer loan programs & product pricing to our clients that the "Big Banks" simply cannot offer. In addition to that, we also guarantee an ON TIME, SMOOTH & STRESS FREE process to all of our clients, and mostly close early! We also service our entire portfolio of funded loans, so we will NOT sell your loan after we close, which can save you a lot of headaches when you start paying your mortgage every month
- Business Description:Walsh Engineering & Surveying, Inc. has been actively serving the San Diego area for over 15 years. We offer a wide range of land development services in the areas of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Land Planning. These services range from tentative parcel maps, subdivision maps, feasibility studies, drainage studies, grading plans, storm water management plans, street improvement plans, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, conditional use permits and land use/site plann..Recent Review:MR WALSH IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS HELPED WITH THE ENGINEERING FOR OUR NEW HOME.JILL S.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Residential & Commercial Builders is a design/build construction company. We specialize in custom kitchen and bathroom remodeling and custom glass shower door enclosures. Our team has over 45 years experience and is comprised of expert craftsman who take pride in their work
- Business Description:Looking For Affordable, On Time, Reliable Handyman Services in San Diego County? 24/7 Handyman Service If you are looking for a highly qualified handyman service, you’ve come to the right place. 24/7 Handyman Services, in San Diego County is a family owned and operated business with years of experience with a wide variety of projects. Electrical: 24/7 H.S features a Master Electrician with over a decade of experience. Because of the dangers associated with wiring and rewiring, you can trus..
- Business Description:Our consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues. We work on strategy and technology across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our fun approach to work. We love what we do and we love bringing our success to our clientsRecent Review:Noe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needsLanelle P.
- Business Description:General engineering and general building contractor. Call us for a quote.
- Business Description:Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. is a company dedicated to achieving the highest standards in the Professional Land Surveying industry. With eighteen years of experience serving the public, we provide land surveying, civil engineering support, consulting, land planning and mapping services in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. Using state of the art technology to produce the greatest levels of accuracy, our goal is to provide a high quality product at a very competitive rate and a superior ..Recent Review:After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and acceptedCharles L.
- Business Description:profile: • Masters of Architecture Degree • 11+ years of experience in architectural and interior design projects (commercial & residential) • Team of licensed General Contractors • Licensed structural EngineerRecent Review:Perfect+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=========================================================================================================================================================================================================== <br /Dennis O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Camp Pendleton
- Valley Center
- Pauma Valley
- San Marcos
- Lake Elsinore
- Canyon Lake
- Quail Valley
- San Clemente
- Cardiff By The Sea
- Sun City
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Capistrano Beach
- Solana Beach
land surveyors in Fallbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- DIMENSIONS17875 Von Karman Ave
- EZDrone864 Grand Ave. #333
San Diego, California
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC