Fierros Landscaping

Founded 1998

We are providers of construction services in the Sacramento area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

lawn & landscaping (3)flooring (2)hardscaping (1)irrigation system (1)

09/07/2022

Linda V.

So very, very pleased!! Christian came out the day I called or the day after (not a clear memory but I was very impressed at the time.) Fair estimate on the spot and hired immediately. That's what I'm always looking for! Felix was the individual who did the work. Excellent work ethic. Raked, swept, and piled the pieces so I could easily access them. Actually, i shouldn't breeze over the fact it was a ginormous plant and a lot of digging was involved. He was personable, professional, and did a magnificent job. I wish everyone I have come work on my house was as talented and diligent. I will definitely be calling them again. Highly recommend!!!!

Description of Work
A very large decorative plant was removed in pieces of a size easy to share with neighbors.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

06/09/2021

Chara S.

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! The cement work is beautiful the best I have seen. They are very professional, they show up on time and the work is completed! Yes. I would hire this company again!

Description of Work
irrigation, cement

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Thank you it was a pleasure to have helped in your project thanks for trusting on Fierros landscaping

11/01/2020

Anthony M.

Ray came out and gave us an estimate and went over the options with us. Was very professional and went over every aspect and the time frame and even put up with us changing the color and asking alot of questions to understand the project. They came out and replaced our entire pool deck and patio and extended the stamped concrete further into our yard as we had wanted. They kept everything clean and worked hard and completed everything on schedule and the quality of the work was great. The before and after photos speak for themselves. We will definitely be calling them for a couple future projects. Amazing work. Thank you

Description of Work
Remodel pool deck and patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for Fierros Landscaping - 188 Harvey Way, Davis, CA - 38993999

10/01/2020

David M.

Great they are and awesome company, I give them 5 stars.

Description of Work
Find water leak.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

07/22/2020

Dean K.

They were good and a great company with a great price.

Description of Work
New floor in a stair way

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/21/2020

migel S.

I hired Fierros to landscape my side yard and they exceeded my expectations. The work is excellent and these guys are very hard workers even in 102 degree heat ! The owner, Ray was very accommodating and flexible with design ideas. I was in no hurry so time was really not an issue for me. I was told that this would be a 1.5-2 week project but it dragged out to a month. Like most contractors they have multiple projects going on at the same time. So if you have time constraints you may want to discuss this in detail before starting your project. I got several quotes and this was the best price and the work is amazing. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping