New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Clovis, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Clovis
- Gabriel's CleanThey did such an great, thorough job! They did an initial deep cleaning including kitchen, stove, blinds, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning. We now have biweekly cleaning and my husband and I couldn't be happier.
- Morenos Janitorial Services and SupplyMy experience with Moreno's was the best! Fernando was accommodating and helpful with my immediate needs! The service was great!
- Diamond JanitorialFantastic! They were on time and did a great job cleaning my house. I have already booked them for next month!
- Gabriel's CleanHome feels really clean after they came and did a great job. The only negative thing was for the deep clean they didn’t really wipe the walls down that had smudges and dirty finger prints from my child.
- Gabriel's CleanThe first deep cleaning was remarkable. The house glowed after cleaning! I was so pleased. The follow up cleaning was also good. Since the house was still clean from the first cleaning, it wasn't such a surprise to me when I walked in, however, it was also very very good. I will continue the every 2 week service
- Gabriel's CleanI had a big old house 8000 sqft for them to deep clean. They were able to schedule me quickly and brought enough help to do it in 6 hours. The house was clean and smelled fresh and staff was friendly. I was very satisfied and would use them again to do a standard cleaning,
- Gyna Thompson HousecleaningThis is Gina’s fifth time cleaning my house. She does an excellent job throughout the house. I would recommend Gina to all of my friends. The first day I met her I just gave her a key to my house so she could just come even when I’m at work. Very trustworthy.
- Gyna Thompson HousecleaningGyna puts her heart into all she does, she would check on my husband, & I if she didn't hear from me because we both have bad health. We have a lot of meds, and she is so trust worthy, she now one of my best friends, she's amazing, cried when she moved, she's a keeper, and you'll never loose.
- Gyna Thompson HousecleaningGyna was thorough, pleasant and hard working here in OR. I miss her terribly but wishing her all the best in CA!
- Gyna Thompson HousecleaningGyna was on time, thorough, & professional. Her most important qualities (to me) were her flexibility and honesty. I highly recommend her.
House Cleaners in Clovis
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:She asked me 2 times what I wanted cleaned. I told her the whole house. She tried cleaning windows and left streaks all over the windows. I had to vacuum after she left because there was stuff all over the carpet. I tried calling the number listed but it was disconnectedMarilyn B.
- Business Description:MaidPro is your local home and business professional cleaning service. From recurring maid services (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly) to janitorial services, windows and more. We are your one-stop-shop for professional cleaning! We use a 49-Point Checklist to ensure that your home is cleaned correctly, every time, guaranteed. Our cleaning pros undergo thorough background checks prior to employment and are bonded and insured. They also receive extensive training to instill the skills needed to ..Recent Review:It went well, but we were disappointed to learn how much of our fee goes to Angie’s List!Anne D.
- Business Description:We are an owner operated licensed house cleaning business. Accommodating and being thorough of each clients requests during services is our number one priority. Being a small up and coming business, we value each customer that helps grow our company. Our specialties are move-in/ move-out cleans, deep cleans, and maintenance/routine cleans. We offer one time, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services.
- Business Description:We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services for your home or business, janitorial services, air duct cleaing, dryer vent cleaning, window cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They arrived on time. They did what they said they were gonna do. Everything was clean.Lesli K.
- Business Description:Alicia's Housekeeping is a family owned and operated business with 24 years and counting. We offer a multitude of cleaning services that will guarantee to leave you satisfied and cleaner than ever! We are only one phone call away from a squeaky clean dwelling! We guarantee you will be happy with our results!Recent Review:WONDERFUL I WOULD HIRE AGAIN FOR SUREMarianne G.
- Business Description:We clean commercial and residential property and do commercial cleanup as well.Recent Review:It went great as expected and will highly recommended them to family and friendsConnie M.
- Business Description:We specialize in carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, aggregate cleaning. Our business also offers move in/out cleaning, one time spring cleaning for living homes. We clean with care and you will feel and appreciate thatRecent Review:They did an amazing job cleaning our rental after we moved out! They were prompt, easy to communicate with, and super trustworthy! I was very impressed by the level of attention they gave the house!Shaylene M.
- Recent Review:Fantastic! Very professional, trustworthy, thorough, and punctual.Tami S.
- Business Description:My services are custom to each clients specific needs, I offer a wide variety of services, not just limited to general housecleaning.Recent Review:This is Gina’s fifth time cleaning my house. She does an excellent job throughout the house. I would recommend Gina to all of my friends. The first day I met her I just gave her a key to my house so she could just come even when I’m at work. Very trustworthyDanny S.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured company with the goal to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises & no hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface li..Recent Review:Just bought a home and wanted all the floors clean before I moved in. Mark and his crew came on time and were very professional. They did a great job.Corey A.
Deals in Clovis for House Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Del Rey
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
home cleaning services in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Clean Slate6698 N. Channing Way
- Acute Contracting409 W Packwood Ave
- AEA Carpet Cleaning 2575 E Perrin Ave
- Alicia's Housekeeping1149 W Bedford Ave
- Always Ready Cleaning3003 N Blackstone Avenue 108
- Ayala ConstructionPO BOX 5766
- A Clean Slate
- BC Home Repair4861 N Hayes Ave
- BC Home Repair
- Central Valley Pressure Washing95 E. Fountain Way
- Chabelitas Housecleaning 1003 N Peach Ave
- Clean Grillin548 S Lansing St
- Coastal Painting and Texture6705 Woodcrest Dr 6705 Woodcrest dr
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Cristinas Affordable House Cleaning1735 C st
- Custom Blind Cleaning & Repair4602 N. Tamera Ave.
- Central Valley Pressure Washing
- E & E Mobile Cleaning
- Elite Mobile Ultrasonic Cleaning3556 N. Marks Ave.
- Elizabeth's Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 8901
- Elizabeth's Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 8901
- Emmanuel Janitorial Services14112 W B St
- ESTELA'S JANITORIAL SERVICES3165 W Shields Ave Apt, 221
- Exterior Details2134 E Pinedale Ave
- E & E Mobile Cleaning
- Gabriel's Clean3076 W Acacia Ave
- GLO-PRO THE CLEANING EXPERTS836 South Archie Ave
- Gloria's Cleaning Services 83658365 N Jackson
- GM BAKER pro services1783 Norwich ave
- Golden State Cleaning4685 N. Cedar
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Greater Harvest Cleaning Company
- Green Mop Miracle Clean Janitorial289 W. Santa Ana #220
- Gabriel's Clean
- Mad Maids102 e yale
- MAID FOR YOU / MOPS TO GO350 COLE AVE
- Maid In Fresno
- Maid In Fresno6298 N 11th St
- Maid in the City3053 E Simpson Ave
- MaidPro Visalia/Tulare1220 S O St
- Maids of HonorPO Box 7707
- Maria's Professional Housekeeping 2201 W Flint Way
- Master's Helping Hands Inc5816 E Shields Ave Ste 115
- MASTERCLEAN7662 N LEONARD AVE
- Meg Oakford5666 N Orchard St
- Merry Maids of Fresno402 W Bedford Ave Unit 110
- Modern Maids House Cleaning635 E. Barstow Ave Ste 18
- MORENO MARIAS HOUSEKEEPING3320 N WEST AVE
- Morenos Janitorial Services and Supply2635 N Fowler Ave
- Mother Nature's Cleaners1220 W. Vassar Ave.
- Mad Maids
- NAOMIE HOUSEKEEPING94 W Sierra Ave
- NAOMIE HOUSEKEEPING
- Sabrina's Housecleaning
- Sandra Declutter/Sandy's House Cleaning2383 E Decatur Ave
- Sanitrol Can CleaningPO Box 2459
- ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration5697 W San Madele Ave
- Shannon's Housekeeping1525 N. Millbrook
- SOLO Janitorial Services3879 Henson St
- spotless4youpo box 3371
- Sabrina's Housecleaning
- Talamantes house cleaning
- Tammy's House Cleaning1099 E Champlain Dr
- The Cleaning Authority LLC5494 E Lamona Ave # 136
- The Janitorial Company4974 E. Clinton Way 200
- Trademark Pest Control777 Minnewawa Ave Unit 23
- Triple As Cleaning Service Inc5150 N 6th St
- Talamantes house cleaning
- WiCleen Housekeeping Referral Agency2190 N. Winery Avenue 103
- WiCleen Housekeeping Referral Agency
- Xtreme Clean442 W Saint Louis St
- Xtreme Clean
- Your Time Cleaning Services6316 N Malsbary Ave
- Your Time Cleaning Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Clovis, CA?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Clovis, CA?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?