Clean Machine

Founded 2021 •

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Local Professional Junk & Trash Removal Experts.... Ready to Help YOU! Clean Machine is Serving the Entire Fresno County Area. 24/7 Availability! My name is Richard and I have been removing unwanted items from peoples properties for years. Let me know what you need and I'll get back to you right away. Your Time is Important! 5 5 9 - 3 5 5 - 3 3 0 4 - WE ARE HERE TO HELP - Junk Removal Professionals! - Demolition Services Available - Locally Owned Business - No Obligation, No Pushy Gimmicks - Residential, Business, Commercial, Construction Sites, and Real Estate - We are in business because of our clients, big and small and respect everyone equally Same Day Service! Text me a few pictures of what you need gone and I'll get you a no-obligation quote. We only ask that you are honest with your description of the removal needed and provide clear detail of what you need. We work with anyone needing items removed from their property! WE TAKE IT ALL! Call, Text, or Email. Contact Us Today! 5 5 9 - 3 5 5 - 3 3 0 4...

Vitor's Junk Hauling Service

TOO MUCH JUNK!?!? Vitors Junk Hauling Service can help you haul away junk for a very reasonable price. We offer a variety of junk hauling services like: Junk Hauling, Garbage Removal, Clean-Outs, Yard Debris Removal, Residential Services, Appliance Removal, Construction Clean-Out, Furniture Removal, and Mattress Removal. We have helped customers who are 100 miles away from us so distance is not an issue. We also offer load ups of any items you have purchased in a store. We will load up that item and deliver it to you with no questions asked. No job is too big nor too small for a clean home.

Stay True Lawn Care

At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edging

04/21/2021

Richard is the BEST! He is the ultimate professional with integrity. I had a terrible fire at a rental property. Richard gave me a sense of calm at a very difficult time. He is extremely fair and honest. To my amazement, he finished the cleanup and everything was hauled away a day early. You cannot go wrong with Clean Machine!

Description of Work
Fire Damage Cleanup, Hauling, Garbage Collection

Category garbage collection,hauling services,water damage restoration,dumpster service

04/21/2021

Excellent job

Description of Work
Hauling, Garbage Collection

Category garbage collection,hauling services

02/03/2021

They did a wonderful job. My trash can was odorless.

Description of Work
They washed my trash can.

Category garbage collection

01/30/2021

They were fine. They were on time and professional. They were courteous and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They removed some leaves.

Category leaf removal

01/25/2021

Services were completed quickly and had zero issues. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Junk Removal Junk Hauling Unwanted Items Removal Yard Debris Cleanup Demolition Services Estate Sales Cleanup

I offer almost all services in the hauling business.