If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Clovis, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Clovis
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Briones Construction is a professional company our subcontractors are some of the best in the central valley.We start are jobs with 10% down and payments as followed.Recent Review:It went very well. He never varied from his estimate of labor costs and there was only a few extra supplies that needed purchasing after his original materials estimate but that was usually for extra work we asked him to do as the project progressed. There were a few times when we observed things that we preferred another way (such as the color of paint used on the vents) and when they were brought up with him he adjusted very quickly. Much of the work was done while we were on vacation and we trusted Ceaser with the keys to our house. We're very happy with the final result. <br /Luis R.
- Business Description:VIKING CONSTRUCTION HAS TWO DEPARTMENTS SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM HOMES AND KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS. COMMERCIAL BUILDING SERVICES, TENANT IMPROVMENTS, RESTAURANTS, ETC , WE OFFER FINANCING AND ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODARecent Review:work went well, he finished the job within days of the schedule we received, and all work was done above the quality we would expect of the company <br />Michelle A.
- Business Description:Nankervis Construction was founded by Mike and Kathy Nankervis 2010 in Clovis, California. We are a family owned business with over 40 years experience in the construction industry, and offer general contractor expertise in both commercial and residential construction and renovation. Mike does most the "handyman" work himself, Kathy does all the office work. We have a large family in the business and keep them working when we can. We like to contract out to subcontractors when necessa..
- Business Description:At KAAT Construction we plan all phases of a construction project. Estimate the costs of materials and staffing; the expense involved in securing permits; and the cost for equipment that must be leased or purchased. Based on our estimates, we prepare a budget and also prepare a timetable that establishes milestones for phases of the project to ensure completion dates are met
- Business Description:200 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact phone.Recent Review:American Eagles staff were able to fill our needs with their knowledgeable and responsible staff. They were professional, well-trained, and courteous and I would highly recommend their service to anyone that is in need of quality work, especially in short noticeLusik M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:- ROOFING & ROOF COATINGS -- PROTECTIVE COATINGS -- COMMERCIAL PAINTING - 100% US Army Veteran Owned and Operated. $ We have a lean business model, low overhead and run a tight ship which enables us to provide the same services as much larger Roofing/Coating/Painting companies such as Phoenix , General, Solarguard, and Barrier for a fraction of their cost! $ We provide Roofing services to both Residential and Commercial clients. Our Elastomeric, Poly-fabric Single Ply, or Polyur..
- Business Description:To get any more information about company call us anytime of day.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Del Rey
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
waterproofing contractors in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora
- Ceasar Briones Construction279 North Douglas
- Ceasar Briones Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Mobile Coatings and Maintenance257 N Burl Ave.
- Mobile Coatings and Maintenance
- Nankervis Construction Co.2220 Stuart Ave.
- Nankervis Construction Co.
- Painting by Danny3142 W Richert Ave
- Painting by Danny
- Rapid Rooter Drain Master & Plumbing Experts375 W Bedford Ave #103
- Rapid Rooter Drain Master & Plumbing Experts