A small investment in door hardware — be it new handles, mail slots, peep holes or kick plates — can upgrade your home’s look and improve security.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Clovis, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Clovis
- Quality Barrier RoofingContractor Jesse and his crew did an amazing job in complete restoration of the roof that was clearly failing in some areas. Contractor was punctual and finished the job timely over three days and workmanship was top-notch !!!
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- Lifetime ExteriorsGreat company that worked with me for payments. They were very understanding and helpful in the end.
- Trademark IncTheir work was absolutely amazing!!! My cabinets are beautiful and my pull-outs are the envy of my friends! When one of the doors warped after installation, they replaced it at their cost with no hassle. Carl (my awesome project manager), Dave (his right-hand man and my dog's new best friend), Brent (the master plumber and company president), Mike (the project designer and go-to guy when I wanted to change something--which he NEVER hassled me about!), and all the rest of their amazing crew were a dream to work with. I'd been warned about how difficult and stressful it can be to do a major home remodel, but I was nothing but pleased about their work ethic, quality and their staff. My house was always left in neat condition each day when they left and they always arrived each morning (on time) with a smile and a plan for the day. When I had to leave town for several days midway through the remodel, I knew it would be in good hands. If there were questions, they called and asked. My lovely project manager sent me photos of the work each day to let me know how it was evolving in my absence. Although I admit I went over schedule (half way through the project we had an unexpected setback with the floor having to be replaced) and over budget (that unexpected floor replacement and those lovely pull-outs in almost every cabinet!) , I don't hold them responsible and am nothing but satisfied with the end result. I only wish I could attach before and after photos so you could see for yourself! I've already asked for quotes for other home projects on my wish list. When I want something done in my house in the future, they will be the first people I call. Their company is AMAZING
- VALLEY HERITAGE VINYL SIDING & WINDOWSTHIS COMPANY DID GREAT WORK, THEY WORKED VERY QUICKLY AND HAD GREAT QUALITY. THEY VERY PROFESSIONAL IN ALL OF THEIR WORK. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
- McCain ConstructionIt was a good bid and he would have been a competent contractor. It seemed they're reliable, they showed up the correct time, honest, I can't tell you all 'cause I didn't make any transactions with him but from the little that I exchanged with him, I'd say he's a very competent contractor.
- JZ Construction & JZ Design CenterJob started on time. Staff was very professional and courteous. The replacement of windows went very smooth. Hedi, Teri and Joe, are the most awesome people to deal with, they treat you like family. We are so happy with the out come.
- JZ Construction & JZ Design CenterThey used siding material but they didn’t do siding. I wouldn’t want to give them super high marks. We have an older home with huge wood beams that stick out and they were rotting. We had them come and wax the beams and put aluminum siding. It looks like wood but it is aluminum siding. They repaired the beams and then wrapped them so they would not need care for about 25 years. It was siding material that they used but because they did such a good job for us and what I paid for. Feedback needs to be given because they did really good wood work. We would absolutely use them again. They were prompt and they came when they said when they were going to come. They delivered what they promised to deliver and most importantly they didn’t ask for any money upfront. I can’t say the same thing for some of the other bids that we got. They were extremely professional and we would definitely use them again
- K P CORPK P CORP DID A GREAT JOB ON OUR SIDING. THEY HAD THE COLOR WE WERE LOOKING FOR AND THE PRICE WAS PRETTY REASONABLE FOR WHAT WAS DONE. THE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY HARD WORKERS AND THEY GOT THE JOB DONE.
- Benjamin Franklin ConstructionJob went very well. They started by removing the old siding and installing the new one as they went along. Before starting the job, they placed drop cloths in the area they were working on. They then installed scaffolding And proceeded to remove the old siding and installed the new one. In a couple of areas, I asked for new wall insulation, which they put in for me. They also found some rotted wood framing along the bottom on two sides. They made the repairs for us. When the job was completed, all the debris was removed. They even erased the holes made by the scaffolding. The crew was very courteous and professional. The contractor came back the following day and made a walk through with me. A crew member addressed some minor details that I asked for. I highly recommend this company
Last update on July 22, 2022
Siding Contractors in Clovis
How much you may pay when employing professionals to side your home
Expect to pay anywhere from $2,900 to $44,000 for a property siding job. That’s a huge scope because plenty of considerations play a role in deciding the price of any property siding installation job.
Some things that impact the cost of your siding job include:
- The size of the home. Larger houses require more siding material, and that drives up the price. It also takes more time to install the additional siding materials, and that will increase the cost of labor.
- The type of siding also factors into the cost. Vinyl and aluminum siding tend to be the cheapest at $2 to $4 per square foot, on average. Brick siding runs $3 to $10 per square foot, on average, and stone veneer costs $8 to $11 per square foot, on average.
- Extra labor required to hang siding. If your siding company must complete additional prep work before installing siding, you may wind up spending more for their services. That can include pressure washing to remove mold or debris or replacing faulty wood.
A great way to start to understand how much your siding project might cost is to get quotes from contractors in your area.
Which services do siding companies in Clovis offer?
One of the most common reasons to employ a siding company in Clovis is to get new siding installed. But, these companies also provide a plethora of work for your property.
The primary line of business for most siding companies is putting in brand new siding—either on existing homes or for brand new construction. Talk to potential siding contractors regarding what kind of siding they install. Possibilities might include aluminum, wood, vinyl, or steel materials.
You might want to learn whether or not a siding company will install siding on fascia and eaves or around windows and doors. It’s also vital to ask what kind of prep services a siding company engages in. Will teams replace broken or rotting boards or pressure wash home exteriors before putting in brand new siding?
In some cases, siding businesses also deal with jobs like putting in brand new doors or windows. Getting these job done before a siding installation can save you money because crews can minimize the time and labor costs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Properly care for your cedar siding and it will last longer and protect your home from damage. Use this guide to spot issues and keep your siding looking great.
If you’re considering adding vinyl siding to your home, you may wonder: How long does vinyl siding last? Learn everything you need to know in this guide.
Find siding contractors in
- Del Rey,
- Squaw Valley,
- Orange Cove,
siding contractors in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- J.J.'ll Do It218 N Magnolia Ave
Clovis, California 93611
- JZ Construction & JZ Design Center145 Sunnyside Avenue
Clovis, California 93611
- LHC315 W Alamos Ave
Clovis, California 93612
- Michael Granat ConstructionPO Box 4046
Clovis, California 93613
- Silver Creek Builders IncPO Box 2785
Clovis, California 93613
- Toth Construction3516 Infusion Way
Clovis, California 93619
- J.J.'ll Do It
- Green Light Building Services, Inc.4867 Meadowbrook Dr
Oceanside, California 92056
- Green Light Building Services, Inc.
- Kirk L Siegfried Design & Construction28899 Limestone Way
Coarsegold, California 93614
- Kirk L Siegfried Design & Construction
- MICO CONSTRUCTION INC16007 E Griffith Ave
Sanger, California 93657
- MICO CONSTRUCTION INC
- Northwest Exteriors4404 N Knoll Ave
Fresno, California 93722
- Northwest Exteriors
- Trademark Inc4674 E Weathermaker Ave
Fresno, California 93703
- Trademark Inc
- Viking Masonry, Inc.1810 S Helm Ave
Fresno, California 93727
- Viking Masonry, Inc.
- Your Home Remodeling and Design3188 N Marks Ave # 115
Fresno, California 93722
- Your Home Remodeling and Design