Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Clements, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clements
- Armstrong PlumbingThey came out and checked site, gave me a written estimate and did job after signing a contract. Arrived on time and completed installation on time. Now wait for results.
- Armstrong PlumbingI spent $700 on that work. The job went well. They always send the same person out. They have been here before. Even when we call the office, they know who we are.
- Boyd Plumbing & Drain IncJon was here when he said he would be and did a wonderful job. The pump works great and there is no more water being wasted. This is not the first time we have used Boyds and I am sure it will not be the last. They are very professional and prompt and I feel they are a very honest company and that is hard to find these days
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceJob went very well. They had all necessary parts & equipment to preforms the job. Very friendly & professional.
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceA family affair, quick response, they were on time and did a good job at a reasonable price. I had my rental's septic tank pumped and had them install risers over the access hatches. I'll use them again if I have the need. An interesting side note to get their business started they built their own tank truck
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCVery responsive straight up pumping job. Spouse dug hole to lid (I had a broken leg) she did well and the truck operator concluded the operation . He explained the entire procedure and was a very personable individual .
- DOMCO PLUMBING INC.I was given a time and I wainted but the truck did not arrive. I called DOMCO and learned that there had been a mistake with scheduling. The person on the phone apologized for the delay and said another truck was being dispatched. The truck arrived a short time later. The service guy apologized again for the delay and pumped out the tank. The guy was very knowledgeable about septic systems and gave me some good advice about keeping the septic system operating effectively. I was very impressed with the guy's expertise and his customer service. When he gave me the bill, he told me his boss had told him to take $50.00 of the bill due to the scheduling mistake. I liked the service so much that I had my name put on a reminder list. DOMCO will call me in 5 years to service the septic tank. I would recommend DOMCO to anyone who needs a septic tank pumped
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCWe had a leak under stamped concrete patio. They found it with their sound equipment, and pinpointed it within a couple of square feet. We had some laborers jackhammer that area and they found the leak. I highly recommend them. They replaced our septic tank and cleaned in the past.
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCThey came out on the same day and were 300 dollars cheaper then another company for the same service.
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCThey were helpful and professional when they scheduled my appointment. They arrived on time and were courteous. They did an excellent job and answered my questions fully. I would definitely use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Clements
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Diagnose the problem properly, provided options, prices are competitive, showed up on time. There is one occasion they contacted me because the contractor will be late. I can always count on them.Brenda S.
- Business Description:Our goal at Armour Plumbing is to provide the highest quality professional services with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer. We are committed to professionalism, integrity, affordability and we are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We offer 24/7 emergency service. Your trusted Plumbers and your Sewer & Drain Specialists. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:It went very well. They were fast, clean, and very professional.Josie P.
- Business Description:Your Full Service Plumbing Contractor. Armstrong Plumbing has been servicing the Sacramento area for over 50 years offering commercial and residential services. From technical services to consulting; we do it all! Armstrong Plumbing is proud to be one of the few remaining non-commissioned plumbing shops providing you excellent service at a very competitive price, just read our reviews. Our superior knowledge of older homes and commercial properties is your assurance that every job site we ste..Recent Review:They were responsive and professional with the the estimate process.thomas p.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:over 30 years of Plumbing experienceRecent Review:Very smooth..thanks you Dons for coming out!Ronald P.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Sal, technician, performed very well.Janis and Mike F.
- Business Description:The Rooter Guys of Sacramento is a company founded by two career plumbers, Marc Mathis and Maurice Ramsey, who share a drive, passion and work ethic to satisfy customers, who often have to deal with unpleasant situations. Our goal is to fix your situation and make the experience as pleasant as possible. Before we leave a job, we make sure to leave your place at least as clean as we found itRecent Review:Marc diligently and patiently installed two faucets in my master bathroom. They look awesome and function as they should.David F.
- Business Description:At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?Recent Review:Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$Patricia K.
- Business Description:Sewer problems? Drains Backed up? Trenchless Company specializes in sewer and waterline repair and replacement without digging! We have a full service drain cleaning and rooter division with professional service technicians available 24/7. We service both residential and commercial customers in Sacramento and surrounding areas, San Francisco/Bay Area and San Jose. In addition, we are licensed in the state of Nevada to service the Lake Tahoe and Reno community. We have the most cutting ed..Recent Review:This review replaces a previous review written as the work was nearing completion, after the field supervisor was freed from a larger assignment. With his hands-on leadership, the project was closed out in a few hours, and the county inspector approved the work. It was a rocky road. This three-day project expanded into three weeks. While the initial team started well, the work was slowed by equipment failures, reassigned workers, and poor team communication. The work failed two county inspections due to insufficient management oversight, and was resolved by redoing a lot of the work and tearing up more of our yard. Two sprinkler lines had been broken and improperly repaired. After I spoke with the owner of the company, a senior leader ensured the sprinklers were fixed, and the work area cleaned. The owner and managers are using this experience to further train their staff on their field practicesKate G.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:Our agent purchased this for us since we were buying a home with very old appliances. Our initial contact to set up the warranty was terrible, the customer service person couldn't get the details right and became impatient and argumentative when we tried to correct her to make sure it was set up correctly. A week later we decided to follow up and make sure it had gone through since we hadn't received the email confirmation. We were told our payment information didn't go through. Upon asking to confirm the plan, it was missing the vital components like the ROOF and pool equipment and FURNACE. Got that straightened out and paid for. A month later the furnace stopped working on a Friday. Called them at 5:30pm on a Friday, the furnace repair place they referred us to was already closed. BEWARE, these services can't be called on over the weekend. So, at 5:30pm on a Friday it was too late to get anyone out. Over the weekend, husband and brother reset some breakers and got it going again. We never heard from the furnace repair company or any follow up from Fidelity National Home Warranty. We were not charged thankfully. Dryer died yesterday on a Sunday, washer full of wet clothes of course. Giving them another shot since we have no choice, and will follow up with another review, but am not going to be surprised if we get a repeat bad performanceLuke F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Valley Springs
- Elk Grove
- San Andreas
- Sutter Creek
- French Camp
- Pine Grove
- Mokelumne Hill
- Walnut Grove
- Angels Camp
septic tank services in Clements
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- About PlumbingPO Box 163425
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SVCP.O. Box 505
Citrus Heights, California
- AK Developers Inc.P.O. Box 215838
- Alfred E. Klenner General Engineering Contractor3751 Frost Lane
- AM Pacific Engineering Inc.5000 windplay drive 3-201
El Dorado Hills, California
- APS Environmental6643 32nd St. Ste. 101
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Armour plumbing 12336 Rutherford Dr 12336 rutherford dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Armstrong Plumbing2551 Albatross Way
- Aaron Plumbing
- G & C Septic Tank Service12851 Stockton Blvd.
- G & C Septic Tank Service
- Lingley Enterprises4218 Technology Drive Suit 6
- Lingley Enterprises
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Quick Plumbing2901 K St
- Quick Plumbing
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO