NexGen Septics LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

NexGen Septics LLC is a septic system provider with extensive land development and wastewater treatment experience dating back to the early 1990s. Their continuous innovation of new ideas solve their client's most complex septic system problems. We have the only Passive Wastewater Treatment System on the market with no maintenance or additives necessary. This system is simple to install, takes less space which makes it great on tight lots, exceeds treatment levels set by NSF by a huge margin, and most importantly it is by far the most inexpensive secondary treatment system available in the United States. Also, our system is scaleable and can be designed for residential, municipal or commercial projects. Septic system products: Advanced Enviro-Septic®, Envirofin®, and the De-Nyte® Denitrification System. Septic system services: home septic systems, business septic systems, commercial septic systems, municipality and community septic systems....

A SewerGuy Plumbing

Schedule the services of the commercial and residential plumbers at our plumbing company in Auburn, CA. A SewerGuy Plumbing looks forward to serving you.

09/26/2017

It was a great experience! I would highly recommend this team!

Description of Work
New Presby Septic system

09/25/2017

Very well, great service and provided product and support for design.

Description of Work
Provided Presby Advanced Enviro-System waste water treatement system for on-site Septic system.

09/25/2017

Reinstallation went perfectly with next Jen's assistance. I did exactly everything I propose to do and in a totally professional manner. They have been easily accessible and readily available to assist in the process of installation when needed.

Description of Work
Supply of materials necessary to install a finished septic system. Support for technical aspects for installation of The materials supplied

08/30/2017

Not only was the Presby system easy to install and saved me $25,000.00, the service provided by the dealer was superior. When called or emailed, the NexGen staff will return your call or email within minutes. Their service and support has been excellent and I appreciate their help and assistance in the installation. When it came time for me to install the system, they came over and brought help to...

Description of Work
NexGen provided me with the materials and support necessary to install the Presby system on my ranch.

08/29/2017

They were very respectful and upfront about all the information I requested. They gave me an estimate based on what I told them within 15 minutes. They also noted that this estimate may change depending on Engineering and County Requirements that could effect the system's size and or Design. They also came out and looked at my septic tank and found out it was leaking. They helped me save nearly $6...

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for a new Septic Treatment System! I also had some problems with my septic tank and asked if they could help with that?

Category septic tank

Septic System Services, Septic System Products, Advanced Enviro-Septic®, Envirofin® System, De-Nyte® Denitrification System

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal