NexGen Septics LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200

Rocklin, CA 95765

NexGen Septics LLC is a septic system provider with extensive land development and wastewater treatment experience dating back to the early 1990s. Their continuous innovation of new ideas solve their client's most complex septic system problems. We have the only Passive Wastewater Treatment System

09/26/2017

Pete L.

It was a great experience! I would highly recommend this team!

Description of Work
New Presby Septic system

09/25/2017

Shell M.

Very well, great service and provided product and support for design.

Description of Work
Provided Presby Advanced Enviro-System waste water treatement system for on-site Septic system.

09/25/2017

Gene G.

Reinstallation went perfectly with next Jen's assistance. I did exactly everything I propose to do and in a totally professional manner. They have been easily accessible and readily available to assist in the process of installation when needed.

Description of Work
Supply of materials necessary to install a finished septic system. Support for technical aspects for installation of The materials supplied

08/30/2017

David M.

Not only was the Presby system easy to install and saved me $25,000.00, the service provided by the dealer was superior. When called or emailed, the NexGen staff will return your call or email within minutes. Their service and support has been excellent and I appreciate their help and assistance in the installation. When it came time for me to install the system, they came over and brought help to show me how to install the system. The whole installation of the piping took about 2 hours. Lance even brought his tractor and helped me cover the system. I give these guys my highest recommendations (and I'm not easy on people).....

Description of Work
NexGen provided me with the materials and support necessary to install the Presby system on my ranch.

08/29/2017

Sheri H.

They were very respectful and upfront about all the information I requested. They gave me an estimate based on what I told them within 15 minutes. They also noted that this estimate may change depending on Engineering and County Requirements that could effect the system's size and or Design. They also came out and looked at my septic tank and found out it was leaking. They helped me save nearly $600 for a new septic tank and thousands on my system. I couldn't be any happier with a Company that is straight forward and gives customers like myself the honest truth and sticking to it!!

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for a new Septic Treatment System! I also had some problems with my septic tank and asked if they could help with that?

Acuantia Septic Services

Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer inspections, site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, repairs, and replacement. We service areas in California, Texas, and Wisconsin. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation! Visit us at https://www.acuantia.com/

Not Licensed
    SR KH103-042483
    Roseville
    California
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Septic System Services, Septic System Products, Advanced Enviro-Septic®, Envirofin® System, De-Nyte® Denitrification System