A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Napa, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Napa
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AL'S SEPTIC TANK SVCTheir workers were professional. They came when they said they were going to and I have had no problems with them. I think their pricing is comparable to other companies in the area. They closed things up like they should and were fine.
- LANGLEY HILL QUARRYIn two separate conversations both my wife and I spoke with Pat Dempsey regarding problem with our plumbing which the the plumbing company had said was caused by a failing septic system. Pat really knows his stuff and was able to over the phone confirm the problem had nothing to do with our system system and was instead a simple clogged line. We only wished we had called Pat first insted of the plumber. Langley Hill has a reputation for high quality honest work which is well deserved
Septic Tank Companies in Napa
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping. We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation
- Business Description:AB Plumbing is a family owned and operated business.Recent Review:They were great. I would refer them all the time. They were very professional and fast. They always had an answer to every question that I have and they had a good pricing. I'm always happy with the work..Mariella C.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Diagnose the problem properly, provided options, prices are competitive, showed up on time. There is one occasion they contacted me because the contractor will be late. I can always count on them.Brenda S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Arch Plumbing Inc. Contractors. We are a family-owned, full-service plumbing contractor providing services to San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding cities in the Bay Area. Our company installs all types of plumbing systems, in buildings ranging from residential homes to multi-story structures. Arch Plumbing is fully insured, bonded and licensed to operate in the states of California with central office in the hearth of San Francisco. Our team of professionals has more than 20 year..Recent Review:It was excellent. They did the work very fast. They knew what their doing and I was very pleased.Chuck V.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad..Recent Review:Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing work doneDan S.
- Business Description:Plumbing and Drain cleaning with over 10years of experienceRecent Review:It was excellent. He is reliable, he is local, he react quickly, professional, knows what he's doing, and reasonable as well.Wendy M.
- Business Description:Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commerci..Recent Review:Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.AUDRY S.
- Business Description:Roroman Plumbing was founded in the year 2000. Backed by over 20 years of experience in the industry, the owner was tired of working for the big guys. He wanted to bring a superior level of costumer service to the plumbing industry. Owner’s start up, started solely as side jobs during owner’s down time from work. But by word of mouth, he kept getting more and more costumers until he could no longer juggle what now seemed like two jobs. And a leap he took into the world of small business and o..Recent Review:Jose answered phone right away. Described problem, and he said it would be two hours. He showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. Issue resolved in under an hour. Highly recommend.Jim F.
- Business Description:None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021Recent Review:Mr. De Leon's staff arranged to do the job earlier than scheduled due to expected inclement weather. When I arrived home from work Mr. De Leon had already started cleaning the gutters. He unclogged one of the downspouts then finished the job in an expeditious manner and cleaned all dirt that had fallen to the ground. Very professionalRick D.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Boyes Hot Springs
- American Canyon
- Glen Ellen
- Suisun City
- Saint Helena
- Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa
septic tank services in Napa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- AB Plumbing507 Oxford St
San Francisco, California
- Above The Bar Contracting15375 Marty Dr
Glenn Ellen, California
- Adobe Associates Inc.1220 N Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- AES General Engineering2108 Cuttings Wharf Rd
- Agua Volcanica17945 Railroad Ave
- ALL STAR PLUMBING325 3RD ST
- AllStarz Pumping437 W 9th St suite C
Santa Rosa, California
- Arch Plumbing Inc121 Quint St
San Francisco, California
- ARMS Rooter & Plumbing Services131 Sunset Ave Suite E316
Suisun City, California
- Aaron Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E-Z Plumbing & Trenchless Sewer, Drain Cleaning249 West Jackson Street 276
- E-Z Plumbing & Trenchless Sewer, Drain Cleaning
- John Gleason's Plumbing27 Pamaron Way Ste H
- John Gleason's Plumbing
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- P&R Septic SystemsP O Box 6776
- Palmer Excavating750 Trinity Rd.
Glen Ellen, California
- Plumbers San Francisco101 California Street
San Francisco, California
- Plumbing and More39 Muirfield Ct
San Jose, California
- ProFlow LLC20172 County Road 79A
- Protech Plumbing1927 31st Ave
San Francisco, California
- P&R Septic Systems
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.2535 Pulgas Ave
E Palo Alto, California
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Von Renner Construction & Excavation Inc12656 River Rd
- Von Renner Construction & Excavation Inc
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction