Patriots Remodeling LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2009

3.8

Its Another Day in Paradise for us here at Patriots Remodeling, LLC. We are YOUR SUPERIOR remodeling contractor in Sierra Vista area, we are locally owned and operated for over 5 years. From your floor to your roof and everything in between we can take care of it for you. Need those repairs done, house need painted, what to replace those kitchen cabinets and countertop, new bathroom, patio, deck, windows, doors, more kids coming or mother-in-law moving in and need more room, we can do that addition for you or "guys" want that man cave, new shed, or garage; anything you can think of we can do it for you. Our speciality is a 3 day bathroom remodel. Please give us a call for you free estimate at 520-266-2636 or check us out at www.patriotsremodeling.com...

Roger C Collins Electric Service

Master electrician with over 30 years experience looking to do small jobs - replacing breakers, installing ceiling fans, new circuits, electric car chargers, panel upgrades, etc.

AZ Cardinals Custom Builders

Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfaction.

ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

04/30/2015

Candee J.

Description of Work
Concrete patio and covering. Went well

Category concrete repair,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

08/05/2014

Donna H.

Although everything started well, things fell apart quickly. The owner was not paying his crew, and the work he was doing was superficial, at best. Supplies weren't paid for, and he kept coming up with new cost overruns. What was supposed to cost $17,000 ending up close to triple that. Suing him was pointless because he declared bankruptcy as soon as he could. On the positive side, the men working for him were great, and after he left, they worked for a very long time to fix the mess and gets a well-done home. I am very grateful to them.

Description of Work
He was hired to remodel laundry room, kitchen and living room.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/07/2014

Candee J.

Description of Work
Built a large concrete patio and patio cover. It went really well and I am enjoying it now. They did everything to my specifications where other contractors that I called couldn't quite figure out how to accomplish what I wanted but Pete figured it out and quoted me a good price, thousands less than the others.

Category awnings,concrete repair,patios

04/29/2014

Duane M.

Got three estimates. Pete's was middle bid and exactly what I had in mind for both projects. Timely with estimates and getting the work done. Dryer vent was a half day job and everything was clean and back in place. Bathroom shower took a few days due to delay in delivery of custom shower doors from Phoenix. Cleaned up each day and shower project turned out very well.

Description of Work
Re-route dryer vent. Remodel master bath shower.

04/09/2014

Donna H.

They were good. It turned out really well. I was very happy. He gave me a really good estimate compared to some others. He does a lot of small jobs that other people aren't willing to do. Their quality of work is excellent. My shed has out stood all these horrible winds and everything else. It's a solid shed. They have really nice workers. They don't curse or anything, they don't make me feel uncomfortable.

Description of Work
I used Patriots Remodeling LLC They enclosed the garage for me and they installed French doors for me. And they built an outdoor storage shed.

Category replacement windows,garage builders

08/05/2013

Amy M.

Pete and his crew were beyond professional at times! They were always on time, worked a full day, and were courteous. They cleaned up at the end of every day even insisting on removing plastic in the kitchen and wiping down counters so we could cook that evening just to have to put it back up again the next day. We have since moved to Virginia and we'd love to bring them t here to do work on our home here!! We will be moving back in a few years into our one there and fully plan on calling Pete to continue further remodeling. You will not find better work for a better price with a better crew anywhere!!!

Description of Work
We used Patriots to do all the remodeling on our home over a three year period. They revamped the kitchen removing walls and a drop ceiling, created new doorways while closing others, completely overhauled a spare room into a gorgeous second master bedroom bringing it up to code as well. They replaced tile baseboards with nice wood ones throughout and reprinted many areas of the home.

05/16/2013

Joseph C.

Overall, it was a very bad experience, It was a huge investment for us, but Patriots Remodeling turned a 3 week Remodel into an 8 week disaster. I must comment that I am compassionate about the illness in his family and I am very understanding, but Our needs as paying customers were ignored and disrespected, His crew was kind and courteous and with the proper leadership they would probably be one of the best crews in southern Arizona. I learned a valuable lesson form this experience.

Description of Work
When Mr. Shields first met us to "sell" his services, he was very professional and seemed to be very qualified to remodel our kitchen. However, His work ethic was weak, and his communication skills diminished as the job progressed. He did have a medical issue with a family member that he had to deal with after the 2nd week, however, while he was gone, his crew had no guidance or instructions on what to do during his absence. I admire and respect what his workers tried to do, but without his leadership, the progress basically stopped.When he came back to the job site,he arrived mid-morning and left at lunchtime and never returned. We had no sink, no electricity, our floor was an absolute mess. I mentioned to Mr. Shields about the lack of progress and that we are tired of eating micro-waved food and doing our dishes in the small bathroom sink. He had no compassion or concern for the inconveniences. He told us that the job would be complete in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. As I mentioned earlier, I am very understanding about the illness he had to deal with, but A business man also has a commitment to his PAYING CUSTOMERS!! The last few weeks he was here, he showed up late every day and at times he did not step foot into my house until 10:30!! There were design issues that he did not correct and whenever I mentioned my concerns to him about different issues, he always had a poor excuse and blamed the issues on somebody else. He cut my TV cable and tried to repair it. He did not do it right so I had to have Cox come out and make the repairs. Mr. Shields` response to this event was "The cable was old anyway"....He ripped the ADT box out at the beginning of the job and assured me that he could reinstall it.....I had to have ADT come out and rewire the system....Mr. Shields remarked "that guy obviously didn't know what he was doing, it was a simple job. Mr. Shields built a small wall next to the refrigerator and now the refrigerator door hits the wall each time it is opened, He said that he could not avoid this situation, I asked him why he just didn`t consider that before he built the wall. He did not answer me. He install a light above the sink that is crooked, he said that is where it is supposed to be, but yet when the electric lines were installed, they were directly above the middle of the sink. He cut my carpet at a very odd angle to lay some tile, I specifically told him how we wanted the carpet cut, but he ignored my comment and told me that his way was better. Also, one of the tiles that he installed was cracked and he had the audacity to leave it in and install the grout. When I asked him why he installed a broken tile, he grumbled and had his assistant take it out and reinstall a new one. I started this progress with Patriots Remodeling on February 16th 2013 and I am still waiting for some shelves for the kitchen island. With all of this being said, I would not recommend Patriots Remodeling to anyone, unless you have a lot of time and money and you closely monitor & supervise Mr. Shields work and progress.....be prepared for an occasional 3 hour lunch break!!

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling

Patriots Remodeling, has done hundreds of jobs around Cochise County since 2007, 99% of our jobs the customer is completely satisfied. [member name removed] accepted the design and contract in February, we started the job March 18. Before we can install cabinets, my wife fell ill and was at Tucson Medical Center for over a week. She went to hell and back. This wasn't normal for us at Patriots Remodeling. I had to take care of my wife. And she is still healing. For [member name removed] we did various extras for free to make up for the 3 week delay. Visit our website @ www.patriotsremodeling.com and see our work.

11/19/2012

LANCE L.

Ridiculous! See story above.

Description of Work
I solicited this company to instal a ceiling fan. They were at a local Home Show and quoted me an instalation price of $75. They came out that week as scheduled. Once he began, he started to tell me that I would have to put in a support between the studs to hold the fan because it was more than 50 pounds. I said that there's no way the fan was 50 pounds and that I had porvided a new electrial recptical with screw out braces that would support up to 50 pounds, just as a precaution. He insisted that the fan was more than 50 pounds and advised against installing it, unless a support beam was installed, which would require much more time and expense. I told him not to proceed and to put everything back together. After he left, I weighed the fan while still in the box to be 35 pounds! You can assume several things just as I did about this encounter. Additionally, I had asked him to give me an estimate on refinishing the porch ceiling. He never responded.

03/28/2012

01/27/2011

Amy M.

They were fantastic from the first meeting. They were always on time, worked a full day and cleaned up after themselves at the end of every day. You can't ask for a more courteous and professional crew!

Description of Work
Patriot's Remodeling removed a drop ceiling and two walls in our kitchen. They created a large pantry where a door used to exsist and created a doorway where a window used to exsist. They also totally renovated an addition making it into a functional 4th bedroom with a large closet. When termites were found, they recommended a fantastic company to do a treatment and handled all the arrangements. Pete, the owner, willingly stepped in as general contractor for two companies who were performing other services when they were floundering. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Category remodeling

We are a full service construction company that can rebuild your house if you blow it up, I wouldn't suggest it though. Some of our services include general repairs and remodeling, patio and patio covers, additions, garages, kitchen remodeling, specialize in 3 day bathroom remodels, painting, fascia replacement, home make overs, renter damage, certified termite damage specialist, drywall damage, and many more services we offer, please give us a call. 520-266-2636

Check, MasterCard, Visa