MDG Handyman Service, LLC

WI Department of Professional Services
09/21/2022

4120 N 87th Ct

Milwaukee, WI 53222

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
Removal of sliding glass door and replace with French doors.

I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with attention to detail. Timely and efficient communication are also my standard practice. Give me a try - you'll be happy you did! ...

handyman (29)screen repair (5)electrician (3)plumbers (2)driveway gate installation (1)lawn & landscaping (1)flooring (1)awnings (3)

12/08/2021

ROBERT K.

We had a number of problems in our home and Marc was imaginative in finding a solution to them.

Description of Work
Various home repair projects.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

11/18/2021

Sue V.

Marc dilligently completed all the tasks I had on my list. He communicated well, was sure to clean up in every area and was able to quickly adjust some shelves he reinforced for me to change their angle. Everything looks great!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure assisting you and hope to do so again. 😊

11/15/2021

John H.

Great job. Marc was very knowledgeable and completed the job on time.

Description of Work
Handyman Services, new porch posts

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure assisting you and I look forward to assisting you with the garage door as discussed.

06/30/2021

Holly A.

Marc was great. At first I thought he seemed expensive but he was efficient with his time and did a beautiful job. He didn’t stop til he was finished!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/02/2021

Keith S.

perfect...quality work and problem solving

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category awnings,handyman service,screen repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting and assisting you. I hope you'll keep me in mind when future projects arise.

05/27/2021

Martha B.

It went Great. Will be calling again for some plumbing work I RECOMMEND

Description of Work
Installed wall shelving, detectors, hung chandelier light, Installed grab bars in bathroom and fixed floor transition strip.

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/27/2021

Mimi M.

Wonderfully. MARC is a gentleman, pleasant, thoughtful, neat, and hardworking. He worked steadily and stayed focused on what needed to be done. His finished projects are professionally done and look wonderful. I will definitely hire Marc on future projects. He is a very capable, intelligent, and all around fix it man. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Furniture Assembly

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/03/2021

Alma C.

Marc was very Meticulous in his Installation of flooring. Took his time to make sure it was done right. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

04/01/2021

Gary R.

Marc was great. We are absentee owners. He did the job, sending us pics at every step. Very fair pricing. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category handyman service,screen repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/11/2021

David K.

Marc was punctual, professional and thorough. He installed two ceiling fans and two bathroom vanity mirrors. He did a great job, at a fair price. We will use his services again!

Description of Work
Install ceiling fans, hang vanity mirrors

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I look forward to assisting you again.

Handyman, remodeling, lite electrical, carpentry, lite plumbing and more. Examples include door repair and replacement, window installation, drywall installation and repair, TV mounting, ceiling fan installation, garbage disposal installation, door hardware installation and repair, cabinet mounting, repair and finishing, deck building, construction of dog run, doggie door installation, garage storage rack installation, weather stripping, fence construction and repair, gazebo assembly, cement work, window shades installation, sun shade installation, painting, refinishing furniture, toilet installation and repair, tile installation and grout repair, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, closet storage and shelving construction/installation, microwave oven installation, gas grill installation and repair, stucco repair, pocket door installation, sink & vanity installation, doorbell and security camera installation, faucet replacement and repair, baseboard installation and caulking, light installation and repair, demolition, home sale and purchase punch list completion, washer and dryer hookups, water proofing, shade sail installation, pressure washing, sliding door repair, range hood installation, furniture assembly, screen repair, walk-in shower construction and tiling.

HVAC, roofing and carpeting.

Check, PayPal