We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

MDG Handyman Service, LLC

Founded 2019 • With Angi since December 2019

4120 N 87th Ct

Milwaukee, WI 53222

I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my

02/03/2022

Rebecca H.

Professional, kmowledgeable, friendly, excellent work. Thank you!

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Category electrician, handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband. I enjoyed assisting you and hope you will keep me in mind for future projects.

12/08/2021

ROBERT K.

We had a number of problems in our home and Marc was imaginative in finding a solution to them.

Description of Work
Various home repair projects.

11/18/2021

Sue V.

Marc dilligently completed all the tasks I had on my list. He communicated well, was sure to clean up in every area and was able to quickly adjust some shelves he reinforced for me to change their angle. Everything looks great!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure assisting you and hope to do so again. 😊

11/15/2021

John H.

Great job. Marc was very knowledgeable and completed the job on time.

Description of Work
Handyman Services, new porch posts

Category handyman service, remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure assisting you and I look forward to assisting you with the garage door as discussed.

06/30/2021

Holly A.

Marc was great. At first I thought he seemed expensive but he was efficient with his time and did a beautiful job. He didn’t stop til he was finished!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/02/2021

Keith S.

perfect...quality work and problem solving

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category awnings, handyman service, screen repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting and assisting you. I hope you'll keep me in mind when future projects arise.

05/27/2021

Martha B.

It went Great. Will be calling again for some plumbing work I RECOMMEND

Description of Work
Installed wall shelving, detectors, hung chandelier light, Installed grab bars in bathroom and fixed floor transition strip.

04/27/2021

Mimi M.

Wonderfully. MARC is a gentleman, pleasant, thoughtful, neat, and hardworking. He worked steadily and stayed focused on what needed to be done. His finished projects are professionally done and look wonderful. I will definitely hire Marc on future projects. He is a very capable, intelligent, and all around fix it man. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Furniture Assembly

04/03/2021

Alma C.

Marc was very Meticulous in his Installation of flooring. Took his time to make sure it was done right. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

04/01/2021

Gary R.

Marc was great. We are absentee owners. He did the job, sending us pics at every step. Very fair pricing. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category handyman service, screen repair

03/11/2021

David K.

Marc was punctual, professional and thorough. He installed two ceiling fans and two bathroom vanity mirrors. He did a great job, at a fair price. We will use his services again!

Description of Work
Install ceiling fans, hang vanity mirrors

Category awnings, handyman service

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I look forward to assisting you again.

03/10/2021

Mary F.

On time, professional and did a polished complete job. Two thumbs up & would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category screen repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to assisting you again should you have the need.

02/26/2021

Jeff S.

Very well. Mark is very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Interior doors need to be fix so they would close. .

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting and assisting you. I look forward to hearing from you again.

02/26/2021

Terri B.

Great work and attention to detail. Marc is a true professional!

Description of Work
Repair garage door frame and casing.

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please keep me in mind for future projects.

02/12/2021

Jovon S.

Marc, by far exceeded my expectations. He was communicative, on time and his attention to detail was superb. I will absolutely use him again!

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

02/08/2021

Terrasa C.

The gates look very nice and are exactly what we wanted. He was done within 6 hrs. We will definitely call Marc's Handyman Services again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service, driveway gates

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to assisting you again.

01/25/2021

Kenn M.

Went Great. Marc is easy to work with and very profesional.

Description of Work
Replacing the lattice on my back patio.

Category awnings

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to assisting you with your other projects. Let me know when you'd like me to handle them.

Michelle T.

Marc responded quickly with his availability. He installed a fireplace mantel and mounted a TV. His expertise and suggestions throughout the process were very informative. We are appreciative of his quality workmanship and will use his services again for other projects.

Description of Work
Installed fireplace mantel and mounted TV.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and I enjoyed the unique project. I'm sure you're enjoying the mantel and TV now that cooler weather has come. I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Bob and Frances C.

Marc was a consummate professional in every way. He performed the work efficiently and effectively and was responsive to our needs.

Description of Work
Adjusted large and heavy front door, installed sliding drawer waste basket, ran drain line for water conditioner and painted yard art.

Category handyman service, landscaping, plumbing

It was a pleasure assisting you. Best wishes for many years of enjoyment of your new home and I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Antonio L.

I will recommend Mark to any body he is a very profesional handyman show up every day on time until the job was finish I will hire Mark again Antonio & Araceli

Description of Work
Assembly of large patio gazebo.

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was truly a pleasure assisting you. I hope you've been enjoying your gazebo. I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Kathryn K.

Very communicative, it went well, I will use him again, he's professional and friendly

Description of Work
He did custom shelving.

Category handyman service

I enjoyed assisting you. Enjoy your new home and I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Daniel B.

Marc was a true professional. He took the time to assess the problem, communicated clearly why needed to be done and even went to the store to pick up supplies. Marc was timely, efficient and reliable. I would recommend Marc for all your handyman services!

Description of Work
Installed light, microwave oven and doorknob.

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I'm happy to be of assistance. I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Kelly M.

Mark did a great job! I have used his services twice and would use him again

Description of Work
Hung multiple ceiling fans, mirrors and other objects.

Category handyman service

Happy to be of service, [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to hearing from you should you need further assistance.

Kathryn K.

Marc installed custom shelving in several closets giving me more storage. He was communicative, understood the project and delivered in record time. I will be using him for other projects.

Description of Work
Installation of custom shelving.

Rob P.

Mark did a great job painting and sealing.

Description of Work
Painted and varnished large double front entry doors and caulked and painted patio.

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to assist you. Please keep me in mind for any future project.

DaVinci Painting

We offer Professional Interior Painting! We only perform interior work, this insures timely work no matter what the weather conditions are outside. We never overlap jobs and concentrate 100% on the job we are working on. I look forward to working on your home! If you have any questions please contact me anytime day or night, text and e-mails welcome. Thank you....

2022 Super Service Award

AZ Painting

Award winning. Owner plus two long-time employees. Quick. Efficient. Friendly. Call Us Today!

Proactive Painting LLC

Experience the satisfaction of a high quality, professional painting or drywall project with Proactive Painting. We have emerged as one of the top contractors in Southeastern Wisconsin for a good reason - our combination of service, quality, and competitive prices are unmatched.

Wisconsin
    WI Department of Professional Services
    09/21/2022
    Check, PayPal

HVAC, roofing and carpeting.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MDG Handyman Service, LLC

How is MDG Handyman Service, LLC overall rated?

MDG Handyman Service, LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are MDG Handyman Service, LLC open?

MDG Handyman Service, LLC is open:

What payment options does MDG Handyman Service, LLC provide

MDG Handyman Service, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does MDG Handyman Service, LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, MDG Handyman Service, LLC offers free project estimates.

Does MDG Handyman Service, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, MDG Handyman Service, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MDG Handyman Service, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, MDG Handyman Service, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by MDG Handyman Service, LLC ?

No, MDG Handyman Service, LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does MDG Handyman Service, LLC offer?

MDG Handyman Service, LLC offers the following services: Handyman, remodeling, lite electrical, carpentry, lite plumbing and more. Examples include door repair and replacement, window installation, drywall installation and repair, TV mounting, ceiling fan installation, garbage disposal installation, door hardware installation and repair, cabinet mounting, repair and finishing, deck building, construction of dog run, doggie door installation, garage storage rack installation, weather stripping, fence construction and repair, gazebo assembly, cement work, window shades installation, sun shade installation, painting, refinishing furniture, toilet installation and repair, tile installation and grout repair, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, closet storage and shelving construction/installation, microwave oven installation, gas grill installation and repair, stucco repair, pocket door installation, sink & vanity installation, doorbell and security camera installation, faucet replacement and repair, baseboard installation and caulking, light installation and repair, demolition, home sale and purchase punch list completion, washer and dryer hookups, water proofing, shade sail installation, pressure washing, sliding door repair, range hood installation, furniture assembly, screen repair, walk-in shower construction and tiling.

Are there any services MDG Handyman Service, LLC does not offer?

HVAC, roofing and carpeting.