What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Paulden, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Paulden
- FRONTIER EXCAVATION & TRUCKINGHe does concept work for me. He was here last week to look at the new job we've got him on. He did a series of work for us. He's a good guy that does good work. He's the best tractor operator I've ever seen.
- ERIKSSON SERVICES1. For the faulty septic lines, there was extensive excavation required and replacement of incorrectly used materials during the original construction by the original contractor. 2. After replacing the septic lines, the contractor back filled the excavated areas 3. Contractor thoroughly tested the final work to ensure proper operation. Not only does the contractor have extensive knowledge of using his equipment, he is prompt and does not take shortcuts when he is servicing his customers
- EXACTEX LLCWe reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the future
- ERIKSSON SERVICESI called Eriksson Services and left a voice mail concerning the work I wanted to have done. Within hours I received a return call from Dan at Eriksson Services and we set up a date and time for Dan to come out and review the work scope. Dan was on time for the meeting, matter of fact a little early He reviewed what I wanted to do and provided recommendation and alternatives. Dan prepared an estimate for the work we discussed and emailed it to me. Dan's bid wasn't the high or low bid, but, he developed a professional bid with labor and quanities of material split out and most important he showed up when he said he would, answered all my questions and was very professional. The job took several days as anticipated and Dan was there when he said he would and as the work was progressing we reviewed what had been completed and what work remained. Due to material requirements being slightly below what was estimated the final invoice was under the estimate. I will use Eriksson Services in the future and would recommend the company highly. The project was finished on schedule, under budget and it was a quality job
- A-1 Septic Pumping IncI called their office and described my problem. Their office staff quoted me a cost for the basic job and set up an appointment time that was convenient for me. The company arrived on time, performed the appropriate job, took me out to the site and gave me instructions on how to keep my system working in the future to avoid problems, and finished the job
- EXACTEX LLCThey were very professional and cleaned up the work sight when they were done. Tom not only took our ideas, but also incorporated his own ideas in the project after asking, which came out great. Everything was done in a timely manner and started and completed as promised.
- JT's SepticWorkers showed up on time and went right to work. Owner arrived shortly thereafter. I was amazed at how quickly they did the necessary work, including digging down to the tank. Price was very fair for the service provided.
Excavators in Paulden
- Business Description:New Life Landscapes Inc is a BBB A+ rated & accredited business and has been in business in the Prescott area since 2004. New Life Landscapes has a long list of satisfied customers. New Life Landscapes is serving the Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley & Dewey, Arizona areas. Our staff at New Life Landscapes will see your residential landscape project through from the initial consultation through the installation process with efficiency and professionalism. We do paved areas, rock scapes,..Recent Review:Can't say enough about Grant and New Life Landscapes. From start to finish, everything was impeccable. When we first had Grant over for an estimate, he was attentive, provided some design ideas, and even offered suggestions on how to save some money. Not many companies would offer that. They came in much less than other bids I received, but their work did not reflect it. They were booked, so our project started about a month after our initial meeting, but they started on the date they said they would and completed on time. The crew assigned to our project were professional, friendly, and hard working. Grant even met with us to help pick out our plants/shrubs for our yard and provided info on which plants grow best and how they ultimately would look. Fantastic owner and company that went above and beyond. I've recommended them to all my neighbors and will definitely use them should I ever require landscaping in the futureJoseph V.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business and have been providing septic services to Yavapai County for over 15 years. Our business includes residential & commercial septic tank cleaning & inspections. We accept all credit cards, debit cards and we can bill Real Estate transactions through the escrow accountRecent Review:This company is very low in customer service, high on price, and low on accuracy of the issue. They use contractors that seem to be more interested in getting more business and patting themselves on the back then tending to the needs of the customer. I didn't believe their assessment of our drain and went to a different company and glad we did. Their assessment of the flow drain was not even close to being accurate. Pictures from the next company proved our theory. I would not suggest using this companySARA W.
- Business Description:Lassila Liquid Waste Disposal is your full service liquid waste disposal company since 1994 offering a professional and timely service with no hidden charges added. We offer residential services throughout Yavapai County and commercial and industrial services from Flagstaff to Apache Junction. Lassila Liquid Waste Disposal is health department approved and are able to handle your septic tank problems. Our staff members are friendly and courteous and will answer all your septic system concer..
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we..Recent Review:We reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the futurekathie t.
- Business Description:Elliott Excavation is the perfect choice for all your rural / ranch road excavating & grading needs.Recent Review:He had great equipment and his knowledge and expertise was evident from start to finish. He actually arrived on site before me and just based on our phone conversation, he got started and had work completed beyond my expectation. I would definetly use his services again. Highly reccommendRoger B.
- Business Description:Owner - Operator Dan Eriksson has over 18 years experience in the industry. Based in the Prescott area for over 14 years. Friendly, reliable, professional - hands on service. Quotes and Bids provided. Residential and Commercial Work. KA Dual Engineering - ROC #182156 Bonded and InsureRecent Review:I called Eriksson Services and left a voice mail concerning the work I wanted to have done. Within hours I received a return call from Dan at Eriksson Services and we set up a date and time for Dan to come out and review the work scope. Dan was on time for the meeting, matter of fact a little early He reviewed what I wanted to do and provided recommendation and alternatives. Dan prepared an estimate for the work we discussed and emailed it to me. Dan's bid wasn't the high or low bid, but, he developed a professional bid with labor and quanities of material split out and most important he showed up when he said he would, answered all my questions and was very professional. The job took several days as anticipated and Dan was there when he said he would and as the work was progressing we reviewed what had been completed and what work remained. Due to material requirements being slightly below what was estimated the final invoice was under the estimate. I will use Eriksson Services in the future and would recommend the company highly. The project was finished on schedule, under budget and it was a quality job. <br /Frank H.
- Business Description:Elk Ridge Development, LLC is a full service general contracting company.
- Business Description:Based in Prescott, AZ, Kenco Tree Service has been proudly serving the Quad City area since 1991. We are a family-owned and operated tree service business. We take pride in our work, and customer satisfaction. We perform: • Tree removals and dead wooding • Trimming and brush removal • Chipping and hauling • Stump grinding and removal • Fire risk reduction • Site preparation and land clearing • Residential excavating, and septic systems We are fully insured, licensed and bonded. We offer..Recent Review:We are here visiting and in an RV park. Tree limb was dropped causing damage. Owner came out said I would be hearing from him and I had to hear from a 3rd party that he was not going to fix damage caused by them. Poor communication and a lack of concern to fix damage caused. Neighbors even witnessed the damage. As well as 3rd party had a different story from them them when I mentioned the entire RV moving of which they bumped into as well. What I was told and what I myself saw standing outside watching them work. I also have pictures but will not post them all herJoy E.
- Business Description:One Call Fixes It All. Septic tank and leach field experts! All your pipe needs repaired and replaced! Septic tank and leach line installation and repair! NAWT Septic Tank Certified ,We are Sewer Solution Specialists. Quickly and efficiently we take care of all your Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Rooter, Jetter and Camera Inspections of your drains and sewer lines, leach line and septic tanks. We can repair or replace sewer line from the house to the main. We can locate and repair leaks in the wa..Recent Review:Had another company here 1st, charged me without fixing the problem. Rowdy Rooter came right out - Memorial Day weekend, and fixed the problem. Had to remove flagstone patio around tank,. Did an excellent job, clean , fast and very knowledgeable. <br /> Price was far less than expected. Extremely pleased with their service <br /> <br /> Would recommend them over any other companyC H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Ash Fork
- Skull Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Cordes Lakes
- Munds Park
excavators in Paulden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JT's Septic3026 s 3rd St
- JT's Septic
- Kenco Tree Service407 N Arizona Ave
- Kenco Tree Service
- LASSILA LIQUID WASTE DISPOSAL8048 E JACQUE DR
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- LASSILA LIQUID WASTE DISPOSAL
- Prescott valley growers landscaping606 Gail Gardner way
- Prescott valley growers landscaping
- Rowdy RooterP.O Box 444
- Rowdy Rooter
- SPE SYSTEMSPO Box 25902
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- SPE SYSTEMS
- ZEO LLC2541 S Village Dr
- ZEO LLC