Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Paulden, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Paulden
- Accredited LocksmithSuperior service, great price, excellent communication when running late. Very responsive to needs, went above and beyond in service provided. Would definitely hire again.
- Accredited LocksmithThe first locksmith we called (on a Friday) did not answer and his voicemail was full and no longer accepting messages. Bad sign. Next stop, Accredited Locksmith. Jimmy answered immediately, asked good questions to get an idea of how much and what type work we needed done (re-keying and some minor strike plate adjustment), and set up an appointment for the following Monday morning. Jimmy arrived promptly on Monday, worked quickly and efficiently to get our home's locks operating smoothly and on one key. He was courteous, cleaned up his work space, and truly a pleasure to have in our home. We absolutely recommend Jimmy if you need a locksmith
- High Desert Lock and SafeHigh Deset was fantastic! They came out after hours to make us a key. Didn't charge us extra, in fact they were really reasonable. Great guys who respect and respond to Prescott's home town peeps.
- High Desert Lock and SafeHigh Desert came out in the evening and didn't charge us extra. In fact they were really reasonable. They are just the kind of people that make Prescott a great hometown to live. Very prompt and extremely nice guys. Thanks High Desert Lock and Safe.
- High Desert Lock and SafeHigh Desert came out on a Friday evening and didn't charge us for after hours service. In fact they were very reasonable! The guys at High Desert are a part of Prescott's home town family. Highly recommend them.
- Norm's Lock & SafeThey're booked when they called but they came the following day. They're super responsive. They came when they came. They did what they had to do. He was fine. We didn't use him extensively but I would definitely use them again if I had to. It's a standard price.
- Norm's Lock & SafeHe came out on Saturday despite the snowy weather.... that's right snow in Prescott in April. He came on time and worked quickly and efficiency. I will always call Norm's for my locksmith needs. Thank you.
- Norm's Lock & SafeHe was prompt and tried to fix my existing front door lock. The lock was not repairable so Chris recommended that I purchase a new front door hardware from Home Depot. I purchased the front parts and he installed them quickly at a very reasonable price. I would definitely use his company again. Richard Prescott Valley,A
- AL'S LOCKSMITHThe locks needed to be changed in our condo due to several roommates moving out. The call was made to Al's Locksmith and in 45 minutes they were there to do the work. The price was more than fair and the work was done well and with professionalism. I would definitely use them again!
- BIG DS LOCK & KEYWe continue to use his locksmith services because he is reasonably priced. He is dependable, trustworthy, and we've known him for years.
Locksmiths in Paulden
- Business Description:Prestige Security Doors is a locally owned company. We manufacture all of our doors and gates right here in Prescott, Arizona. Everything we build is custom fit to your project.Recent Review:They did a great job and are highly recommended around here. You see them a lot. They gave a reasonable price I would definitely hire them again.Howard W.
- Recent Review:Jimmy, the owner/operator, efficiently took care of everything and charged a fair price. He cheerfully dealt with the problems involved with working on an older house along with some unexpected things that turned up along the way, such as a door that had previously been kicked in and had damage to the area where the deadbolt would enter the frame. I recommend him without reservation and will call him with any future needs I might haveAnne P.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrueLarry B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Owner/operator with over 27 years of experience. Strives to be best in customer service delivering to residential, commercial, and automotive. Safe sales, safe openings, new home rekeying upon closing of your home. Commercial master system keying, providing exit devices, some electronic accessRecent Review:<p>The locksmith arrived on time and did an excellent job. He cleaned up after himself. I now have working lock on my storage area,</p>Robert M.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:We are a small mobile locksmith company based in Prescott Valley and serve all of Yavapai County. We offer a 10% military and veteran discount with a valid Military or Veteran ID card.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges apply. Extra charge for after hours service. Dick's Fix It LLC, is a full service air conditioning and heating company. Specializing in repairs and full installations, we provide you with personalized service all the time. Our team is formed from the best in the business and has a record for offering the most dependable and timely service. No job is too big or small and 24 hour emergency service..
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Ash Fork
- Skull Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Cordes Lakes
- Munds Park
locksmiths in Paulden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Freedom Lock & Safe LC3225 E. Baseline Rd
- Freedom Lock & Safe LC
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling927 S 4th St
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling
- High Desert Lock and Safe705 E Sheldon St Suite B
- High Desert Lock and Safe
- JDS Improvements379 E Elm St
- JDS Improvements
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Norm's Lock & Safe8169 E Florentine Rd Ste B
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Norm's Lock & Safe
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St